It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

IRAN Demands Apology Over Accusations of Involvement in Terror Plot

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 06:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by DerbyCityLights

Originally posted by seamus

There is one kind of person who wants to demonize Iran, and that is the kind who will benefit, monetarily or psychologically (to fill a psychotic need for wanton destruction of an imagined enemy), from war. That's all I have to say about that.

Thank God that's all you have to say because again you show your complete culpable ignorance.

Culpable means guilty. Of what crime do you consider me guilty, raca? Perhaps the crime of not waving the flag, or of not believing at its word the Corporate, for-profit "government" that claims authority over Turtle Island? I think you have very little fact to stand on, Bwana.

Iran is a Terrorist state and sponsors terrorism.
So say your sources/bosses/astroturfers. I need some actual impartial reporting of facts to believe information so obviously skewed toward warmongering. According to my Iranian coworker, the translations of Ahmedinejad's statements are typically very skewed. From what he says, they are so skewed that to me, they belie an underLYING destabilization agenda. Are we looking at a rerun of Libya? You know that was all about banking. Libya refused a foreign-owned central bank, as did Iraq under Hussein, and as does Iran under Ahmedinejad

They are a safe haven for Terrorist.

So is Tennessee, if you ask the TSA. Your point is?

I don't want to Demonize Iran because they already do a pretty damn good job of it themselves.

I wouldn't know about that. I haven't heard much directly from "Iran" (as if such an entity actually exists except on paper). You need to do some research, friend, because your masters have been lying to you.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 05:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by seamus

Of what crime do you consider me guilty, raca? Perhaps the crime of not waving the flag, or of not believing at its word the Corporate, for-profit "government" that claims authority over Turtle Island? I think you have very little fact to stand on, Bwana.

While I appreciate the African term of respect inferred in Bwana, I'm very offended of the use of raca which is a term that means worthless. I'm a little more learned than you know my friend. I think you are guilty of ignorance. Just like I said. How is that not understood?

So say your sources/bosses/astroturfers. I need some actual impartial reporting of facts to believe information so obviously skewed toward warmongering. According to my Iranian coworker, the translations of Ahmedinejad's statements are typically very skewed. From what he says, they are so skewed that to me, they belie an underLYING destabilization agenda. Are we looking at a rerun of Libya? You know that was all about banking. Libya refused a foreign-owned central bank, as did Iraq under Hussein, and as does Iran under Ahmedinejad

How about Iran supplying arms to enemy states? How about all the speeches that nut bag has made about wiping Israel off the map? How about the recent purchase of long range missiles from China? How about the IED's in Iraq that were constructed and paid for by Iran? I could go on and on with VERIFIABLE facts that you so require.

So is Tennessee, if you ask the TSA. Your point is?

If you don't understand my point, I'm afraid you may not be capable of understanding. It looks quite clear to me and I've explained it in a way a first grader could understand...

I wouldn't know about that. I haven't heard much directly from "Iran" (as if such an entity actually exists except on paper). You need to do some research, friend, because your masters have been lying to you.

First off, I am my own master. And second off, WTH?
Please tell me that you really don't mean that Iran only exist on a piece of paper!!!

new topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join