IRAN Demands Apology Over Accusations of Involvement in Terror Plot

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 03:50 AM
link   
In todays crazy world of Propaganda and War it's sometimes hard to figure out just who the heck is really telling the truth out there. Well, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad is seemingly attempting to address one of the most recent acts of Propaganda.

www.foxnews.com...

"Iran Demands Apology From U.S. Over Claims It Was Involved in Plot to Kill Saudi Ambassador"

"The official said the U.S. received a diplomatic note on Friday expressing displeasure with the charges that were leveled earlier this month. Iran has already denied the allegations. The official said the note was delivered through the Swiss embassy in Tehran, which represents U.S. interests in Iran since the two countries don't have diplomatic relations...
A dual U.S.-Iranian citizen who holds an Iranian passport, Manssor Arbabsiar, 56, pleaded not guilty last week in U.S. District Court in New York in connection with the plot allegations.

According to the U.S. complaint, Arbabsiar has admitted his role in a $1.5 million plot to kill the ambassador at a Washington restaurant by setting off explosives.

But many experts in Iranian affairs have questioned why Iran's Quds Force, which typically works through third parties such as Lebanon's Hezbollah, would reach out to Arbabsiar, a former used car salesman in Texas who is accused of seeking Mexican drug cartel hitmen to carry out the slaying.

No trial date has been set for Arbabsiar. U.S. District Judge John F. Keenan scheduled his next court appearance for Dec. 21."

This story is surely one of the most important to be followed as time passes, for Iran for a whole list of reasons is very important to the emerging NWO.

Another interesting, related read is....An Iranian Distraction from U.S. Woes
www.worldpress.org...

"The United States will "continue to apply the toughest sanctions and continue to mobilize the international community to make sure that Iran is further and further isolated and pays a price for this kind of behavior," U.S. President Barack Obama said recently of an alleged Iranian plot on Washington's Saudi ambassador. These charges, Iran points out, threaten the political stability of the Middle East, which is a region undergoing a massive democratic revolution."

I personally don't see eye to eye on many of the stances taken by Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, but I would say that much of what he has said in the past in regards to the actions of the US Government are not all that baseless. He's more or less the terrorist version of Ron Paul in many aspects I would say. Having said this, I truly hope he goes, because his actions and words are not conducive to achieving a truly free world. It's one of those..."I'd hate to have to hate ya, but ya hate to leave me alone" type of things, for me atleast.

Another interesting article about the topic....

Clinton’s remarks about Iran not credible: Mehmanparast
tehrantimes.com...

"TEHRAN – Iranian Foreign Ministry spokesperson Ramin Mehmanparast said on Thursday the remarks that U.S. Secretary of State Hillary Clinton has recently made about Tehran are not credible.

He added, “It would be better if U.S. officials fulfill the demands of their people, particularly the youth, which have been manifested in the Wall Street protest movement” and agree to the demands of the people in the countries which have been experiencing popular uprisings and Islamic awakening who have called on the U.S. to withdraw its support of dictators, end its military presence in other countries, and stop interfering in the internal affairs of other states."

I truly hope that the US Gov(Or just Obama) takes this one more seiously than it has with Libya, Iraq, Afghanistan, and the other countries we've stuck our noses in.

I will finish by summing up my stance on this one, with the words of a Ron Paul.

"I am just absolutely convinced that the best formula for giving us peace and preserving the American way of life is freedom, limited government, and minding our own business overseas."
Ron Paul

"The moral and constitutional obligations of our representatives in Washington are to protect our liberty, not coddle the world, precipitating no-win wars, while bringing bankruptcy and economic turmoil to our people."
Ron Paul

"Setting a good example is a far better way to spread ideals than through force of arms."
Ron Paul

They give Obama a Nobel Peace Prize? They might as well just take it back, and next year, give Ron Paul two of them, and then apologize.

edit on 10/31/2011 by seagull because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:28 AM
link   
A message to Iran:

I am not one of those that would label, defame, lie, propagandize, criticize nor lie in order to gain monetarily, politically or militarily.

I cannot offer an apology because at this time, the World has been blindsided and brainwashed by the US propaganda War machine and political apologies are nothing but grand standing popularity tools...In other words, empty promises.

Apologies are words....Actions are binding.

I can however, offer a preemptive warning.

You know what's coming. It will be unjust, unfounded, powered by greed. Yet one more crime against humanity amongst a growing list of horrendous atrocities that have so far been unanswered.

Stand strong and know that just because a certain flag may fly on your border as an invasion...it does NOT speak for the majority but rather the 1% that we are all attempting to topple and will eventually prevail against.

Rome will and is, falling again...history always repeats itself.

Peace.

edit on 31-10-2011 by jude11 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:32 AM
link   
post removed because the user has no concept of manners

Click here for more information.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:38 AM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Fair enough call...

The US should either apologize OR show absolute proof that the Iranian Government are guilty of what they state..

IMO it's a bit shoddy for a Government to accuse another Government but say the proof can't be shown due to National Security or some other BS excuse..

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
Unfortunately, we all know that any appology will be strapped to bombs with the Words "We are sorry that you arnt a democracy, Here have some of ours"

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:31 AM
link   
If I have said this once, I have said it a thousand times:

Iran is our last line of defense against these so-called individuals who wish to take control of the world. If and when it takes off, I'm siding with Tehran. I'll make no bones about it and I won't apologise for it.

Do you think if Iran fell that China and Russia would rise up against the west? Personally I don't think so. They will bow to them and pucker up.

There is no democracy anywhere at this particular time. It is hunt or be hunted. Even in the great 22nd Century we have went back to medieval times. In court without undeniable proof, Iran could sue America for slander and defammation of character.

Time will tell where this will all lead. But I for one has lost all respect for humanity as a whole. Time to go back to the good old days when the only one you can really trust is yourself.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:16 AM
link   
I have been noticing lately that Iran is the only regime putting out any logic in their foreign affairs. It's like the rest of the world is stuck in the Twilight Zone.

Even though I am not a huge fan of Mahmoud or the Iranian leaders, they are the only country who uses any respectable diplomacy now days.

It's nice to see them keep things interesting. I have to admit that this article made me smile.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Iran's playing the deflection game! This is exactly what you would do if it were true!!!

They are not to be trusted! Too many fingers and influence in anti west pies!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Iran's playing the deflection game! This is exactly what you would do if it were true!!!

You're joking right?

They have nothing to deflect against. The plot is a sham and Washington is looking rather silly with no evidence.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:56 AM
link   

Originally posted by Corruption Exposed

You're joking right?

They have nothing to deflect against. The plot is a sham and Washington is looking rather silly with no evidence.

You are very niave!
Do you think that evidence has not already been provided to those that need to know!!
Iran (the regime) are the anus of the middle east.
edit on 31-10-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

You are very niave! Do you think that evidence has not already been provided to those that need to know!! Iran (the regime) are the anus of the middle east.

I wouldn't consider myself naive.

I would consider anyone who believes Iran had that drunken used car salesmen in on a hit against a Saudi diplomat on American soil with help from Mexican drug cartels naive though.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

Actually, there is evidence, and scalding evidence at that. There is a confession and a paper trail leading back to Iran. Murderers have been convicted on less.

Iran can go hump the mean side of a snapping turtle for all I care. They will get no apology from me, though good ol' Berry S. may well bend over and kiss their arse with an apology. Seems to be all he does anymore.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   

You are very niave! Do you think that evidence has not already been provided to those that need to know!! Iran (the regime) are the anus of the middle east.

I wouldn't consider myself naive.

I would consider anyone who believes Iran had that drunken used car salesmen in on a hit against a Saudi diplomat on American soil with help from Mexican drug cartels naive though.

You really should be sure about what you state before you do because not everybody suffers fools gladly!

Take a step back
Look at Iran's general behaviour
Look at how it treats its own people
Look at how it treats hikers
Look at how it speaks
Look at its history
Open your mind and eyes!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:18 AM
link   
reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Actually, there is evidence, and scalding evidence at that. There is a confession and a paper trail leading back to Iran. Murderers have been convicted on less.

Links or you're lying. There is no paper trail. It is foolish to even believe so.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Take a step back
Look at how it speaks
Look at its history

Take a step back
Look at the US general behaviour
Look at how it treats American born citizens (Al-Awlaki)
Look at how it speaks
Look at its history

One thing that history has taught us, is history has taught us nothing
edit on 31-10-2011 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

reply to post by DerbyCityLights

Links or you're lying. There is no paper trail. It is foolish to even believe so.

Links or someone is lying. Bit strong!
Apart from the evidence, common sense should tell you that the Iranian regime is a monster with hidden ill intent!!!

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by munkey66

Take a step back
Look at how it speaks
Look at its history

Take a step back
Look at the US general behaviour
Look at how it treats American born citizens (Al-Awlaki)
Look at how it speaks
Look at its history

One thing that history has taught us, is history has taught us nothing
edit on 31-10-2011 by munkey66 because: (no reason given)

So you think Iran:

Has a good regime
They are a friendly and open nation
They dont interfere in foriegn affairs
They dont fund fundamentalist groups
They dont deceive the west and their neighbours
They dont kill their own people in the streets
They dont torture their own people
They allow free speech
They allow the people to determine the fate and direction of the state
They ever speak in unifying way
They never speak in an extreme manner

The regime is a miss-representation of its people!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Fools of mind are just that " Fools of heart"
edit on 31-10-2011 by RP2SticksOfDynamite because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:46 AM
link   

Links or someone is lying. Bit strong! Apart from the evidence, common sense should tell you that the Iranian regime is a monster with hidden ill intent!!!

I don't think it's a bit strong to ask for links or evidence when a member makes an outrageous claim with nothing to back it up. I personally always provide some type of evidence when I make bold statements.

Sure, Iran has a lot of corruption. But so does the U.S., Canada, UK, Australia, France... the whole freaking world really. At least Iran is one of the only countries on the world stage who speaks the truth, as ugly as it may be.

It's pretty bad when a country that is ran by Sharia law is a beacon of truth.
edit on 31-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:48 AM
link   

Links or someone is lying. Bit strong! Apart from the evidence, common sense should tell you that the Iranian regime is a monster with hidden ill intent!!!

I don't think it's a bit strong to ask for links or evidence when a member makes an outrageous claim with nothing to back it up. I personally always provide some type of evidence when I make bold statements.

Sure, Iran has a lot of corruption. But so does the U.S., Canada, UK, Australia, France... the whole freaking world really. At least Iran is the only country on the world stage who speaks the truth, as ugly as it may be.

Wake up!! watch this one play out!!
Have a good day

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:52 AM
link   

The problem with your post is that you're missing the whole point.

You'd think that 2 failed wars in Iraq and Afghanistan would be enough but no, people continue to beat the stupid drums of war.

We are truly living in an Idiocracy.

new topics
top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join