It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

To Those Who Doubt 2012 Will Be Change

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:32 AM
link   
We are shifting in the age of slavery by the Bankers and the Elite ...and i doubt you notice that ...leave this forum to die and stop wasting time on hoax prophecies

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
We are shifting in the age of slavery by the Bankers and the Elite ...and i doubt you notice that ...leave this forum to die and stop wasting time on hoax prophecies

leave and die? lol your mind is weak...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by ConspiraCity

Originally posted by xavi1000

leave and die? lol your mind is weak...

"leave this forum to die" Your eyes are weak

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by xavi1000

Thank you for reinforcement of my statement.

Second line.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend

"For the ancient Maya, it was a huge celebration to make it to the end of a whole cycle," says Sandra Noble, executive director of the Foundation for the Advancement of Mesoamerican Studies in Crystal River, Fla. To render Dec. 21, 2012, as a doomsday or moment of cosmic shifting, she says, is "a complete fabrication and a chance for a lot of people to cash in."

exacto....the Maya were not around in ~3114BCE to celebrate the end of that 4th long-count calendar...
(see: wikipedia:According to the correlation between the Long Count and Western calendars accepted by the great majority of Maya researchers (known as the GMT correlation), this starting-point is equivalent to August 11, 3114 BCE i)

but they came to prominence around 250 bce-800AD and declined unto their end as culture near 1550 AD with the European religious genociders from holy Spain. as the enforcers/gods/the bearded serpent god.....

source

I think it's also worth noticing that the Mayans in no way said anything bad would happen, it's just the end of a time period.
How do we know how many times the Mayans reset their calendar before we got here?
Maybe it has something to do with keeping it accurate?

the calendar priests said there were 4 previous long-counts (of ~5,120 yrs each) but having differently unique endings.... there was one world ending in flood, one world ending in winds, and the other two long counts ending with some civilization-ending-calamity, i can't recall the proper sequence and reasons of destruction---
but it can be found on a google search. (IF the source info. is not just some more wishful thinking claptrap from interested parties like book sales or New Agers with reputations on the line)

edit on 31-10-2011 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

you dont need to be mayan to know the pats lose

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 04:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by fairguy
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

you dont need to be mayan to know the pats lose

Ouch that hurts, I VR, but I think they lost! They can't win em all I suppose, but Tom Brady is in the top 2 QB of all time (imo #1). Unfortunately I have to put Manning with him, can't stand him any more than I can deny his greatness.

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 01:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evolutionsend
reply to post by ConspiraCity

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the Mayans never got out of basic metallurgy right?

I would also like to say, has anyone seen Phage? Perhaps he found a theory even he couldn't debunk and went underground for the big bang?

If that's the case, and they predicted it would come now, they were a bit overconfident in themselves don't you think? These are the same people that could not conquer the Apache tribes btw.

Yet their structures stand the test of time. How long would a modern city stand after it's people are gone?
Overconfident like we are? They were victims of themselves same way we will. History repeats itself. Also the mighty US could not conquer the Vietnamese, or the Koreans, the Taliban or Al qaeda (a bunch of shepherds that are behind 100 years) for that matter.
edit on 4-11-2011 by dn4cer2000 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join