It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Forget Planking, This is the new fad guys!

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:18 PM
link   

Or new way to hurt yourself horribly.

(or better, get sued)

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:22 PM
link   
This is much more amusing than I anticipated.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:24 PM
link   
I laughed at a few of the big falls, but it's hard to see the creativity in this. None of the reactions are priceless either, it's just people asking "are you ok" to be polite on account of his dumbass.

I thought tebowing was the new fad?

Tebowing

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
Would somebody please tell me why I just watched that.....

2nd

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:29 PM
link   
Lmao, awesome.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:33 PM
link   
LOL, this is much more hilarious than planking.

Just another way for kids to get into trouble.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:44 PM
link   
LOL It might pick up if everyone could fall like that guy. I don't think they can.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:50 PM
link   
reply to post by drew1749

He's not very good at faking it. He only had one good fall, and the look on the guy's face was good, but overall he gets like a 5.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by v1rtu0s0
LOL, this is much more hilarious than planking.

Just another way for kids to get into trouble.

Kids? It isn't just kids that plank. A few days ago my teacher did it. It was kind of weird to say the least.

lol anyways loved this video thought I'd share it with ATS. I'm glad people like it as much as I did.

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Good to see most of the people asking if he is ok

Funny story ...I was 14 and on the bus and the bus door opened and I jumped off while it was still moving a little, my feet didnt touch the floor before my nose hit a lampost and broke my nose and knocked me out a little.
So there I was blood pouring from my nose, flat on my back wondering where I was and I opened my eyes to see a little old lady (she was really old) just pointing down at me laughing her head off. lol

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:08 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

In fact the worse falling over story what I have follows lol

I was in 5th year high school and because I was class captain (They voted me in for a laugh) and no one wanted to do any sports on sports day they made me do every event.
So after shot put,high jump,discus,long jump etc I hear my Head master call my name over the tanoy saying "get to the 100m track your in the final"
So I run to the 100m track suprised I had qualified for the final......So this race was the big one, top year boys 100m final so I got to the start line and looked across at the other competitors and they were all 6 footers who could run like the wind while I was a stocky 5 and a half foot dude who only ran if someone was chasing me.
So the gun goes bang and I start running and at about half way I look across and Iam in 2nd place
so Iam thinking I can win this I can win this!!! and run as fast as I can, I looked again at around 80m and I was in 1st place then I look down at my legs and I thought "Boy those legs are going fast" and then tripped up with about 5m to go.........................
The whole school (1500 kids) started laughing and I still hear of it to this day

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
falling is a good gag, but it's even better when you get a check for $3000 from the supermarket.

top topics

join