It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

In Lanzarote Canary Islands We Can See NIBURU In Front Of The Moon

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Veritas1

Actually veritas i'm having a great day at the moment i'm really chuckling to my self on the replies they are so funny and of course i'm getting educated along the way how cool is this site i love it

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   
I suppose it has occurred to you that if Nibiru were actually UNDER 1 Lunar Distance from Earth, we'd have cataclysmic effects witnessed here on Earth, right? I mean we'd be living the worst parts of the Bible, right now...not merely talking about it. Oh well... Who am I to rain on someone's parade though. Okay, why not... It's Nibiru or a brown dwarf under 1 LD....everything else seems possible these days.
edit on 29-10-2011 by Wrabbit2000 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
reply to post by missiongal

What you saw was a shadow on the moon produced by a planet known as Earth. Think about what you're saying... if there were a PLANET IN FRONT OF THE MOON we would all be dead.

Speak for yourself mate!

I plan on surviving any sh.t!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:48 AM
link   
This thread is useless without photos!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 08:56 AM
link   
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Oh wow thank you for explaining to me i feel such an idiot now, i don't think i will tell my friends the truth, but this thread is such a giggle can't help myself the comments that are coming in got to say though it sure did look pretty i've never seen the shadow before like that but then we are getting lots of moon things going on supermoon smallest moon etc it's exciting times love it

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

In an online forum such as this, punctuation, sentence structure and paragraph formation are very important if you want to be taken seriously and have your points and opinions considered and discussed. If you are lacking in education on such matters, think of this forum as an opportunity to better yourself through the writting process.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by missiongal
reply to post by OptimusSubprime

Oh wow thank you for explaining to me i feel such an idiot now, i don't think i will tell my friends the truth, but this thread is such a giggle can't help myself the comments that are coming in got to say though it sure did look pretty i've never seen the shadow before like that but then we are getting lots of moon things going on supermoon smallest moon etc it's exciting times love it

If you enjoyed looking at it so much you'll be able to see it again around the same time next month, and the month after that, and the month after that...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Lazarus Short

REMOVE YOUR SELF THEN BYE BYE

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by OptimusSubprime
In an online forum such as this, punctuation, sentence structure and paragraph formation are very important if you want to be taken seriously and have your points and opinions considered and discussed. If you are lacking in education on such matters, think of this forum as an opportunity to better yourself through the writting process.

Talking of 'lacking in education' shall we add spelling to that little lot?
'Writting'?
'Writting'?
Glass houses and all that...

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by wonhunlo

Nibiru has kinda gone out of fashion for awhile. If some more dead birds show at the top of the year and dead fish, and a few big earthquakes, well then it will be Nibiru time again!

It kills me when people see the odd ocurrances of this year and have no explanation other than happenstance. -------

FYI the mass deaths of fish and birds has continued they just aren't reporting it beyond the local level anymore. I recommend you visit the rsoe edis web site in Hungary, the newest reports aren't on the mass death heading but they are listed as biological hazards on the current and short term events tabs.
Recent examples are the deaths of seals in Alaska, birds dropping out of the sky in the Carolinas and thousands of fish and water fowl washing up on the shores of northern Ontario. Today there is a rather odd report from the sea of Galilee but the heavy religious overtones are tainting it's credibility.
As for the earthquakes and other disasters anyone who hasn't done the math needs to review trend data for themselves as no other proof will wake them from their stupor. There is a tsunami drill scheduled for the northern pacific November 9-10 2011 where various "products" will be unveiled and the first ever nationwide EBS test is scheduled for Nov 9.
Short of picking up a dead fish and slapping each cheek with it I don't know any other way highlight the gravity of the present situation.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:48 AM
link   

reply to post by scotsdavy1

Thank you Scotsdavy i can't believe what i've started here some nasty people around so in fact i think i will now finish in this thread that's all i have to say finito and no we don't smoke weed either!!!

Nasty people?

More like sane people.

Nibiru does not exist, there is nothing between us and the Moon other than rock, ice and debris left by our space missions and satellites.

Maybe your husband shut up and listened because he couldn't believe there was someone else sounding as insane as his wife and he decided to listen for entertainment reasons?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:51 AM
link   
Jupiter agains?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 11:58 AM
link   

you sound like my wife in that you can handle yourself

should be good seeing your upcoming threads, welcome to the land of crazies here lol
probably someone will disagree with me he he

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:47 PM
link   
Just a thought.........

I seem to remember in the last month or so that two astounding things have taken place in the scientific world.

The first... is that Einstein is creating at least a 2.5 mag quake with a depth of 6' directly above his place of rest.

As his theory of relativity has come under fire(do your own research).

And furthermore, It seems the speed of light is only 4th gear on a 5 speed shifter bringing into question everything the church of humanistic science has been indoctrinating us sheeple for quite sometime now.

I am not completely sold on the whole planet X thing; however, these recent events in the scientific world should take a little of the winds of dogma out of the sails of some of these folks on this site who are as dogmatic about their beloved science, as a christian is about prophecy in the Bible.

My thought is that.....maybe something quite large could be lurking quite closely, and that the effects of that thing could be effecting us much differently then once thought....Just a thought

edit on 29-10-2011 by radpetey because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

[large planet...in front of the moon....] and all that remained of the moon was a slither

Did you ever go to school? I mean EVER?

Edit: I seriously think she saw an almost (new) moon and thinks the part in the shadow is another planet covering the moon.... speechless...
edit on 29-10-2011 by flexy123 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by lonewolf19792000
I get so very, very tired of repeating this to people who don't know. Nibiru is the babylonian name for Jupiter. If what you saw was really Eris then it would totally block the moon if it was between the moon and the earth because Eris is about 4 times larger than the earth. Stop listening to Sitchin his translations of sumerian are off.

Ignore it then, and cheer up you miserable git lol
edit on 29-10-2011 by Dezero because: forgot to add that it was a joke

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:46 PM
link   

so on the way i looked at the moon and i could clearly see a large brown planet in front of it and all that remained of the moon was a slither, i said to my husband can you see that planet in front of the moon[

Just wondering, do you wear glasses?

Somtimes bits and peices get on the lenses, causing you to see things that are not there. You might try cleaning off the lenses.

If you do not wear glasses, and opthomologist or optometrist would be able to help you out with things you are seeing.

Good luck with that.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:47 PM
link   
there are so many different possibilities that to think nibiru is possible holds more weight than most other ideas. (in my opinion) also this does not mean anything else is equally likely, hell who knows? nibiru is one of those things we will just have to wait and see if it's real because if it is than there will soon come a point where it will be indisputable because we will have discovered the truth

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 03:53 PM
link   

I haven't noticed this but I don't find myself outside looking at the moon alot. I will make a point to tonight to see if I can see it. I haven't gotten into the whole planet x thing alot, but I do think it could be a possibility. Of course our government would hide it from us for various reasons to protect themselves and also to prevent a panic. There are definitely strange things going on on our planet right now that can't be explained, even by scientists. Either they know and are not telling or they really can't figure them out.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join