It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Paul says coverage of his campaign 'distorted', WHAT?!?!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:30 PM
link   
firstread.msnbc.msn.com...

“We keep going up. We don’t surge, but we never drop,” Paul said on FOX Tuesday. “Others have surged in the polls and they will be top of the pack and all of a sudden they are dropping off quickly. So, ours is very, very steady. And we haven’t lost ground, but we do need to prove ourselves. And that’s why we’re working very hard in the early stage. And I think January is a big month for us.”

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Is Ron Paul serious? He truly beleives this?

There is no way that his campaign is being distorted. He's been given equal coverage the ENTIRE TIME! Just listen to talk shows like that of Rush Limbaugh or Shawn Hannity, or watch the news channels such as CNN, FOX, and BBC. For every time they say any other name, they equally cover Ron Paul as well. When he wins a poll, they say such things as "Ron Paul has a good chance of being the GOP nomination"...

This is an OUTRAGE! I can't believe Ron Paul would be so egotistically self centered! I'm absolutely disgusted as a true, ignorant, blind faith supporter of everything that the mass media networks tell me!

thehill.com...

"“None of our hard work matters unless I can raise the resources to break through the media blackout and take my message of liberty straight to the voters,” Paul wrote."
edit on 28-10-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: supporting additional information

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
They equally show and talk about Ron Paul? what planet are you on?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:38 PM
link   
reply to post by Viking9019

The planet of Sarcasm and Dry Humor!

... I hope
edit on 28-10-2011 by jessejamesxx because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
reply to post by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS

Riiiiggggghhhhhtttttt........

That's why the Daily Show did a brilliant segment on how the MSM has been ignoring Ron Paul in the past.

www.thedailyshow.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:40 PM
link   
I'm on Planet Earth! But, I am from Planet Sarcasm. I have came here with 6 others, and we are to be named the "Earth Defenders".
I was told that we are to receive special spandex suits and pink helmets, and over the next 12 years we will be ridding the world of corruption in the governments, bringing to everyone the rights that every being in the Universe is to be given. Those being, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness!

If you dont get the reference.....search ats lol

By the way... what part of "I'm absolutely disgusted as a true, ignorant, blind faith supporter of everything that the mass media networks tell me!" did you not understand

edit on 28-10-2011 by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS because: additional statement

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
I hope the OP isn't serious. If he is, he's suffering from delusions, denial, among other things.

I hope Ron Paul is given MORE coverage in the mainstream media. He barely gets any at all right now. He deserves it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   

Sarcastic @-Hole!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by MESSAGEFROMTHESTARS
I'm on Planet Earth! But, I am from Planet Sarcasm. I have came here with 6 others, and we are to be named the "Earth Defenders".
I was told that we are to receive special spandex suits and pink helmets, and over the next 12 years we will be ridding the world of corruption in the governments, bringing to everyone the rights that every being in the Universe is to be given. Those being, Life, Liberty and the Pursuit of Happiness!

If you dont get the reference.....search ats lol

LOLOLOLOL.

I like you already.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:48 PM
link   
Scroll down at this site and check out the face time for the debates. Read it and weep my friend.
Time Allotted to Republican Presidential Candidates During the Last Three Debates
Just for a heads up, Ron Paul is dead last...

And now i see you are being sarcastic,

edit on 28-10-2011 by logicalthinking because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:06 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   
reply to post by sleuth1

I appreciate your contribution to the conversation. Would you mind elaborating?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Dr. Paul's campaign doesn't need to be ''distorted''.

He's a bit of a kooky old grandpa, which probably explains the reason why he would get less media coverage. He's clearly not a serious contender, so, logically speaking, the media would have to give coverage to any Tom, Dick or Mary - who intimated that they may be running for president - for some of Ron's fanboys to be placated.

Get a grip, people. The guy's a fringe candidate, solely because of the views which he personally espouses. He lives in a time-warp. The world has moved on from the archaic ''ideals'' which he expresses.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:34 PM
link   

Doctor Paul needs more money? Not surprised. I don't like him anymore.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   
reply to post by Sherlock Holmes

I totally agree with that last statement which is why this world is totally f ed up. RON PAUL 2012 or say good bye to the U.S.A.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:39 PM
link   

I can't even count how many polls he's been excluded from by most MSM outlets and I don't have time to point you to them all. I am surprised you missed all the outrage on ATS ...

How about googling "Ron Paul" and "unfair coverage" ... ?

EDIT: Ya got me OP! You really had me going there. I was about to explode, thankfully your second post disarmed me just in time.

edit on 28-10-2011 by Nurv47 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   
Hahaha well played

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
Americans, are you really that stupid? Or is it just feebleminded kids posting here?

How come you cannot understand simple sarcasm?

Can you not grasp the concept of irony?

No wonder your country is going to sh|t...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TheGrandWazoo

Well all due respect, there are plenty of people that do say total crap, and they are 100% serious when they do

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:13 PM
link   

Originally posted by Sherlock Holmes
Dr. Paul's campaign doesn't need to be ''distorted''.

He's a bit of a kooky old grandpa, which probably explains the reason why he would get less media coverage. He's clearly not a serious contender, so, logically speaking, the media would have to give coverage to any Tom, Dick or Mary - who intimated that they may be running for president - for some of Ron's fanboys to be placated.

Get a grip, people. The guy's a fringe candidate, solely because of the views which he personally espouses. He lives in a time-warp. The world has moved on from the archaic ''ideals'' which he expresses.

1) Looks shouldn't matter....which explains the depth of your shallowness.

2) He receives less media coverage because his stance is too real for even media networks to present his stance. Well that and who controls the media, and who the reporter or characters are that are on these programs.

3) Any Tom, Dick or Mary? You have absolutely have to be joking me. Maybe you should see his history as a congressmen.... How long has he been doing this? I don't think he's just some, Tom, Dick, or Mary, and neither does the rest of the world... YOU MIGHT JUST BE, that 1% everyone has been talking about.
Ok, I take that back, but I'm sure you understand what I mean....

4) Now here's the kicker.... " He lives in a time-warp. The world has moved on from the archaic ''ideals'' which he expresses" His "ideals" are EXACTLY what this country were founded on. You want to say we've moved on? Yeah, take a look at what we've moved on to....

And I will stop your arguement before you even gain traction, by stating that the Constitution was written to allow the coming of the abolishing of slavery...
books.google.com... 3iiw2m8-K9x6sQSzYI&hl=en&ei=7FCrTqC4FtC2tgemyL3uDg&sa=X&oi=book_result&ct=result&resnum=3&ved=0CCwQ6AEwAg#v=onepage&q&f=false page 222

Although the link does in a round about way prove this point, I was unable to find a link in which someone fully explained this. Having said this, Jason Lewis spoke once about it, and it was incredible! The knowledge used in drafting it was simply amazing...

Anyways....

Oh, and by the way... All you "Gay rights to marriage" advocates.... Just remember, you put that in the Constitution(which doesnt even have heterosexual marriage being protected) under the justification of "Discrimination" well you have now opened Pandora's Box. Because, you have now changed the definition of "Discrimination" from pertaining to Race, to something else... Well that's a slippery slope once you start changing the definition of words in the Constitution... Get it? Now discrimination is open to even being height, weight, language, length of hair... I know those are some stretches, but it was done to make a point.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join