It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:27 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

It could be that the Egyptians merely looked up and thought that building
the Pyramids for their own reasons -the pattern in the stars would add to
the 'power' that the big structures would attain.

Still... it's along-shot.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:42 AM
link   
The only mystery to me -and I'm certainly no scholar like Mr. Bulla, but why
would Eygptians 'celebrate' a relationship with others from Orion by building
these huge structures and not leaving guarranteed evidence that they had met
with RA, and the other supposed deities.

Granted it's a theory... but really, nothing more than that.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

it is not nor was it ever my intention to keep any secrets, I am not writing any books for profit I am having trouble getting accross any real data because I am having to fit in with who ever is normaly occuping this site or thread and doing my best to get them into a state where by they may ask a question that they may have as I have a million pages of unpublished data relervant to the subject which is the very reason I am on here now, but if i begin aspousing it I will need a year none stop to explain it all the Newton conection is but the tip of the ice berge on this side of what can and is undersood

Further more I am not your normal jo blow that just pops into a site eats drinks and leaves

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by backinblack
reply to post by Scott Creighton

As such it is highly improbable that they were conceived for the purposes of tombs - but for something else altogether.

Why would you think that?
Surely some ancient leaders believed destiny was related to the stars and it is quite conceivable that they would build their burial spots with the stars in mind..

I watched this miniseries called "The Pyramid Code", and it made a very convincing case for the pyramids being energy generators/transmitters, a la Nikola Tesla's wireless electricity. Do watch it, it's fascinating!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:51 AM
link   
reply to post by A boy in a dress

It was RA that built the apperartious you know as a pyramid and for very good reason he RA was, is the king of light being you will understand is the king of Electromagnetics far in addvance of todays technowlage

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I'm no stranger to physics myself, but of course I can never hope to rise to your level of expertise, what with a million pages of unpublished data and all. Still, this isn't the thread for physics discussions.

This one is about a pyramidal alignment theory, and maybe something more - I've not yet seen the data for that.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:58 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

I will not get into how you know this, most folk believe the shows on TV
and can interpretate the many 'Ancient Alien' books with their many so-called
facts -into what they believe actually happen in those days.
It MAY have been this way, it may have been that an alien landed near Giza and
advised the sun-burnt shouldered minions to build the Pyramids in his name...
OR...
it may be something else.

At this point, verified facts are unknown about how the buildings came to be.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:01 AM
link   

Hi Nenothtu

Notice the spelling of 'peers'? in the above post

Remind you of anyone?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by bulla

It was RA that built the apperartious you know as a pyramid and for very good reason he RA was, is the king of light being you will understand is the king of Electromagnetics far in addvance of todays technowlage

So then, are you of the opinion that this Ra could have built a communications device that would communicate in the UV part of the EM spectrum and be received on a more primitive set of equipment, such as a radio receiver, also in the EM spectrum?

Say, maybe a big parabolic dish shaped like a fan or something mounted on the back of the Sphinx? Maybe intensified or translated by a mechanism in the nearby Pyramids?

This Ra, being the "King of light" and all that, could do something like that, couldn't he? maybe use an army of "Light Warriors" or something to aid in the construction of such a device?

edit on 2011/10/29 by nenothtu because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by eletheia

Hi Nenothtu

Notice the spelling of 'peers'? in the above post

Remind you of anyone?

My mind wanders... But yes, I did notice that. Which has led to the current line of questioning. I'm just trying to get a handle on how this all relates to the Pyramids being aligned on Orion, and maybe get some sort of clue as to where this "Ra" fellow hails from.

Mr. Bulla has mentioned Ra as a King of Light, and some sort of Pyramid secrets of an arcane nature, and I can only presume the two concepts are somehow linked, so I'm casting about in the Darkness to try to put the puzzle together.

Now, if this Ra had such advanced knowledge of how to work with Light, and intensify it with pyramid devices, I think we can presume for the time being that he was some sort of alien.

Film at 11.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:24 AM
link   
look to kill two birds with one stone my spelling well take note at now 63 I only learned to auto write in 1997 and when I say auto I mean auto as I have zero education and am recluse and taught myself so that answers that question as to your other sumation as to frequancies will now you mention it you may well be very supprized at what is install for you as far as knowlage goes, but as far as answering your question would you be willing to undergo my standard of decoriam and undertake a small learning curve so as you wouldnt go off half cocked at what I have to say

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:26 AM
link   

Makes one wonder if it is a prerequsite of the Ra fraternity!!!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:32 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

it never ceases to amaze me how people with such little or no wisdom can be so arragant and bombastic

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:35 AM
link   
reply to post by eletheia

I can tell you want to have your two bobs worth on the side mate

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:44 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

To make such assumptions when you don't even know me shows YOUR total arrogance

Your attitude to others on this thread is bombastic and patronising IF you have all this

superior knowledge spill it don't keep it all selfishly to yourself !!!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:53 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 05:56 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

No problem on the spelling score - I've just ran into someone else some time ago who used "piers" for "peers", and that was the only other place I'd seen it until now. My own spelling isn't anything to write home about, which is why you see so many "edits" on my posts.

As far as the "learning curve" goes, I'm willing. I believe that the only thing that stops one from learning is death, and I'm just not willing to die yet, so learn I must.

What is the lesson?

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:02 AM
link   
reply to post by bulla

Well it appears IF there is ANYTHING to be learned we won't be doing it from you! As

you're bent to keeping all your 'knowledge' to yourself!

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:05 AM
link   

Finaly comman sence prevails and the first lesson, to understand the pyramid one must begin to understan time as did the Arkites and this is done using there atomic clocks and you wont find this on the nett any where unless my data bank is leaking and its been plagerized

See clock see three small baby pyramids here is your clock at dawn the sun decends down upon the tip of the highest the three being all at differing heights from this heighest tip to centre pyramid tip is precisly 4 minutes = 1 degree to the last another 4 minutes = i degree = in all 8minutes 2 degrees

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 06:11 AM
link   
Hi Everyone,

Okay - lots of discussion going on here. Thank you all for that. If you are joining this thread here then this is what is being discussed (from the OP):

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

This is a Flash presentation. 'Hoonsince89' commented in the thread that it runs too quickly. There is, however, a 'control panel' (bottom left) of the Flash presentation that allows you to pause it at any point, so please use that if you find it going by too quickly.

Okay - to some of the other points raised. There is a fair amount to go over so please forgive me if I have missed something.

'Redbarron69' and 'JacktheTripper' commented words to the effect that what has been presented by myself here is nothing new, that I am 20 years too late as Bauval, Hancock and Herschel all beat me to the post. 'Bspiracy' is quite correct - Bauval, Hancock or Herschel have NEVER (let me repeat - NEVER) presented anything remotely resembling what is being presented here. You have to understand that 20 years ago Bauval and Hancock (and latterly Herschel) merely pointed out that the PATTERN of the three Belt stars looked like the same PATTERN that the three main Giza pyramids made. That's ALL they said. Herschel then took the pattern matching to another level by correlating other pyramid fields in Egypt with other groups of stars.

Now, the BIG difference with what I am presenting here on ATS is demonstrating how - using the Belt stars of the Orion constellation - we can simply and elegantly recreate the (almost) precise proportional dimensions (i.e. the actual base dimensions) of the main Giza pyramids. Egyptologists have long puzzled over why the smallest of the main Giza pyramids, G3 (Menkaure's pyramid) is so much smaller and rectangular than G1 and G2. If we use Orion's Belt as our template, and draw lines from point-to-point in a logical and systematic fashion, the curious shape and size of G3 is a natural outcome of this very elementary geometry. If Bauval and Hancock could have shown this proof 20 years ago, chances are we would not have been arguing the coincidence question over the layout today. Furthermore, if Graham Hancock had, for a single moment, thought that I was regurgitating his own work he most certainly would not have stated the following in the Foreword to my forthcoming book (with co-author, Gary Osborn):

Creighton and Osborn show that the Orion correlation is very real. Building on Bauval’s groundbreaking work, they not only reinforce the validity of the correlation but refine it even further, adding new dimensions to the discovery. - Graham Hancock

I hope we can now understand the mighty big difference between what those early pioneers of the Orion-Giza theory presented some 20 years ago and what is being presented today.

'Astrithr' - you asked if the measures given used the casing stones or not. I used the measures that are commonly accepted for the dimensions of the Giza pyramids and which are found in many mainstream Egyptology books. It is my understanding that these lengths are calculated from the 'sockets' at the base of the pyramid (if they are accessible).

'Daynight42' - you stated that the Cygnus constellation better matches the layout of the Giza pyramids. This is to entirely miss the point and I have, in the past, raised this issue with the author, Andrew Collins, who first proposed the 'Cygnus Correlation'. The 'Cygnus Correlation' fails on two very important counts:

1) It cannot explain the two sets of so-called 'Queens Pyramids' in a logical and consistent manner within the Cygnus Correlation Theory. I have shown that the two sets of three so-called Queens' Pyramids actually mimic the precessional culminations of Orion's Belt stars from their minimum culmination ca.10,500 BCE to their maximum culmination ca.2,500 CE. You can read more on this in this ATS thread:

Giza Pyramids Indicate 2012

2) If you follow the step by step process in my presentation but use the Cygnus stars, the resulting three bases do not match the shape or proportions of the Giza pyramids.

'SFWatcher' - you asked about the pyramid heights. I rather suspect these were also created in a systematic fashion once the bases had been defined. I propose this is how it may have been done:

Defining the Giza Pyramid Heights from their Bases

'Char-Lee - you asked about the shafts. I have long speculated upon these and you can read my conclusion here:

The Star Shafts and the Earth Tilt

'Whateve69' - you said that Giza may have been a world clock. I believe it is most certainly a clock of sorts. See the 2012 link above.

'Bulla' - if you have ideas then why not simply share them here on ATS?

That's it for now, folks.

Best,

SC
edit on 29/10/2011 by Scott Creighton because: Fix Typo.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join