It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   
I imagine the measurements were 100% accurate at design completion. ~3500 years ago or ~10,500 depending on which theory is accurate and one would expect degrees of change in the current measurements.

Not sure it that makes sense. The world has expanded outward and that expansion would cause shifts and contractions in the base foundation.

Great work! One day we'll learn about the prior civilization and the colonies like Egypt.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:20 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

All those pyramids, they are not a mystery any longer. They were trajectory paths of studies of the stars. In the desert there has to be something to reveal where you live. The entire map of space was the best way, so the sun and day and night are important. So with something that has mathematical coordinates taught anyone who arrived at any pyramid how well the inhabitants of Egypt knew the world, the future as time, and the fact someday space was a pah to new lifeforms and new humans that could live there. That is what all the secret projects are about. The Knights Templar found Egyptians had the light bulb, moving shadow pictures for entertainment, singing pyramids, and much more.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 04:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by zroth

However there are quantum scalar equipment that send sound to things keeping the matter energy from things from distributing disturbing energy so one day a planet will be controlled.
I imagine the measurements were 100% accurate at design completion. ~3500 years ago or ~10,500 depending on which theory is accurate and one would expect degrees of change in the current measurements.

Not sure it that makes sense. The world has expanded outward and that expansion would cause shifts and contractions in the base foundation.

Great work! One day we'll learn about the prior civilization and the colonies like Egypt.

Peace

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:32 PM
link   
Not Orion. LEO

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

What do you think of the pyramid shafts and the search of them that has never been revealed to us.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:10 PM
link   

I recently watched a good documentary showing the great pyramids as a world clock and the sphinx as the dial. It was really interesting, though I can’t recall where I saw it.

Maybe someone here watched it as well and they could point out the show or documentary I saw it on.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:13 PM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

i read about this theory 20 years ago. sorry bro, no thing new in your presentation.
edit on 28-10-2011 by redbarron626 because: so i could write a little message here.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:19 PM
link   
i think i found it, ill watch it through again to make sure this is one i was wanting to show you.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
The pyramids do not line up with Orion its another star system cant remember the name but its here on ATS somewhere

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:27 PM
link   

edit on 28-10-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: (inaccurate information)

edit on 28-10-2011 by g0dhims3lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

There is no way to know if the alignment with the star is from slight error on part of the architect's original plan, versus some alignment to long ago, considering how slowly change occurs in the stars.

And there is a hell of a lot better evidence that the pyramids were built preceding the collapse of Egyptian society during the 1st intermediate period, and that they were built one by one by proceeding kings.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:47 PM
link   
Finally!
I have always thought about the correlation between the Orion constellation and the Giza pyramids.

But,what of the other pyramids around the globe?
Has there been any connection?
Do any of those pyramids also have there locations aligned with Orion?

For example,Teotihuacan in just outside Mexico city.

The citadel of Teotihuacan, just outside of Mexico City, is one of the most famous sites constructed by our ancestors. It bloomed between 300 and 600 AD and covered 20 square km (7.7 square miles), once holding a population of 200,000. The name means “place of the gods” or “where men were transformed into gods”, a name given by the Aztecs. It has lead to speculation that the structures were thus constructed by extra-terrestrial beings, or giants – if only because the central focus of the complex is a series of pyramids: the Pyramid of the Moon and the Pyramid of the Sun, whom together with the Temple of Quetzalcoatl, are the axis along which the city developed itself.

www.philipcoppens.com...

Your thoughts?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:01 PM
link   
Are the pyramid measurements you used based on how it is present day, or back when they still had their casing stones?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:06 PM
link   
reply to post by Astrithr

I could be wrong,but I read somewhere were they"back tracked" the positions of the stars and constellations to when they were presumably ,the pyramids,were built.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
You presentation is good, could have aloud a few more seconds to read the text tho, had trouble keeping up!
My research indicates that ancient monuments are always situated in areas with high energy and magnetic disturbances. Weather being lined up with the stars causes energy to flow more I'm not sure??? I am certain tho the pyramids are their for some kind of spiritual tool.

Have you looked up sacred geometry? you may be interested in it if you haven't already come across it.
Every thing is designed from some ratio (cant remember of the top of my head tho)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:20 PM
link   
Digging even deeper,I have come across this.

Egypt's El Kula Pyramid, and the Matrix EL KULA Pyramid near El Kab in the Aswan Province, Egypt.
Learn the secret behind El Kula Pyramid, now in ruins. This minor Egyptian pyramid serves as another simple introduction to archaeocryptography. Most who have been following my research over the past dozen years are already aware of what follows. But, as my landmark research will find new eyes and minds, they too must become aware, not of the overall Pyramid Matrix and its complexities but its introductory level, i.e., those monuments which are most easily decoded. Should the representatives of management in D.C. care to venture into the deeper realms of The Code, other of my works are on file in the Library of Congress, or pending copyright there. I would recommend, in order, my Back From Atlantis, The Code - 1997, and Whispers from Time. For those who can't find the time, what follows will suffice. The pyramids of the ancient world were left to serve as "time capsules" of knowledge, not merely the funerary monuments that history thinks them to be. (We have never found the remains of any ancient monarch in ANY of Egypt's pyramids, indeed, the hieroglyphs from the period fail even to mention pyramids - as if the earliest scribes hadn't the foggiest idea what they were or who built them.) These unknown architects knew the world every bit as well as we do, but the language they used to explain it encompassed no writing. Instead they used the common language of the universe, the writing of Creation itself: Mathematics. Then, in order to express it in recognizable terms, maps were employed. Math and maps which answer their geometrically oriented monuments...this is how they did it. One might easily ask, if knowledge was conveyed by pyramids, why hasn't archaeology or Egyptology found and reported it? Because archaeology doesn't look for knowledge and never has. Its representatives have all been preconditioned to the idea that anything prior to the Phoenician times was strictly Stone Age. Nothing back there but ignorance, hence, these disciplines content themselves with the gathering of ancient personal objects for our many museums. As the ancients were stupid, why waste time looking for anything higher?

www.pyramidmatrix.com...

I know,just crazy unconfirmed stuff,but something to chew on.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   
Been holding this theory back for a while. Seems a good time to throw it out there - and this is certainly the right place!

Everyone has heard of the Giza Map/Orion belt comparison. It's been my experience, however, that if you really want to hide something, you do one of two things: you either hide it in plain sight, or use a distractive method... slight of hand, if you will... to take attention away from what you are trying to hide.

OK. So I took the map of Giza and superimposed the star chart of orion's belt. Allowing for 5,000 years of drift, the lineup is amazingly accurate to the Pyramids' layout. But what I was thinking is how about all the OTHER prominent stars? Where do THEY land in this scenario?

Anyway, here's an image to ponder on. Grab a shovel!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   
Oh,I forgot this one .

YaSen Garden - a park located 15 kilometres from the centre of Xi’an is the largest valley of pyramids in Shaanxi province more than any in China. There are sixteen interconnected pyramids and more than ten smaller pyramids located in the vicinity of YaSen Garden. But some decades ago there were smaller pyramids as you can see in the old satellite photo. This valley is situated on the border of a long agricultural field

www.world-pyramids.com...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:29 PM
link   

Originally posted by hoonsince89
You presentation is good, could have aloud a few more seconds to read the text tho, had trouble keeping up!
My research indicates that ancient monuments are always situated in areas with high energy and magnetic disturbances. Weather being lined up with the stars causes energy to flow more I'm not sure??? I am certain tho the pyramids are their for some kind of spiritual tool.

Have you looked up sacred geometry? you may be interested in it if you haven't already come across it.
Every thing is designed from some ratio (cant remember of the top of my head tho)

you might mean the golden ratio?

en.wikipedia.org...

what i'd like to know is if there's any correlation between our pyramids (earths pyramids) and the pyramid/s on the moon and mars (that we know of, i'm guessing there are probably more to be found).

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
I would like to know if we have a way of determining or estimating the size of the stars in Orion's Belt and if there is a correlation found in the size of the pyramids at Giza? Complete noob and forgive me if this has already been addressed...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join