It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Giza-Orion Blueprint

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:39 PM
link   
I reckon I'll have to wait for the book to come out - can't watch the movie.

Someone give me a heads-up when I can read about it somewhere.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:49 PM
link   

Originally posted by redbarron626
en.wikipedia.org...

i read about this theory 20 years ago. sorry bro, no thing new in your presentation.]

Then I guess you aren't getting what's being shown. Before now it's been theory I've read as well.
Scott has now provided the base to move this discussion from the realm of theory into the realm of fact.

that's a HUGE difference and I can't understand why you even commented as such.

Why not say something such as "wow.. I've never seen the theory demonstrated so well"

If you have seen these measurements assembled so neatly, by all means show us because I'm sure Scott wouldn't like to keep reproducing others work..

I would guess stating he deserved an apology from you if you CAN'T find reproduction would be too much to ask.

b
edit on 28-10-2011 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:56 PM
link   
reply to post by Scott Creighton

Great work, I'm impressed! I think you may have started a new "standard" for ATSer's to put our sometimes very descriptive theories into visualization. I have been to Egypt and I remember laying outside in Abu Simbel (Nubia) late at night at the only hotel there (6/2001) and looking up at the stars. Orions Belt is so incredibly clear it almost seems like you can reach up and grab it.

When one sees these structures in person, you really get a feel for how majestic and important they truly are/were and the exact science that was used to design them. It is IMHO, almost impossible to believe they were built to entomb any one person...be they pharaoh or pheasant. I personally think they are/were some type of machines/transmitters/portals, etc. I also believe the Obelisks throughout Egypt play(ed) a major role alongside the Pyramids and other locations that have mistakenly been labelled as Temples/Tombs. Maybe one day someone will figure out their true purpose.

I spent a month and a half over there. I can't wait to go back...great place, great people to learn from.

Again, Good job OP

edit on 10/28/11 by ThePublicEnemyNo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:03 PM
link   
I am afraid, Creighton, you are years late with your re-discovery. Go check out thehiddenrecords.com... ...
edit on 28-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by Scott Creighton

Originally posted by TreadUpon

Good presentation Scott. Easy to understand.

I've always thought, if I was an archeologist in Egypt, I would lay the star map over the pyramids and dig on Sirius...

Hi Treadupon,

Thanks for the kind words. I believe a dig on the Sirius location you mention was planned some years back by Nigel Appleby though not quite sure what came of it.

Best wishes,

Scott Creighton

First may I say that the OP is fascinating reading and I appreciate people who can explain things to me in terms that I can understand. Well done.

I have read that this 'Sirius Expedition' was led by someone called Neil Arden who purported to be some sort of Army Officer/Secret Service boffin. It was later exposed that he was Nigel Appleby who had a very brief career in the Army and who's book on the subject, "Hall of The Gods", was then withdrawn from publication. I do not know how to post the links but Google 'Nigel Appleby' and there is a plethora of information about him.
The "Sirius" myth of the Dogon people has been exposed as a fraud.
Doctor Zahi Hawass resigned earlier this year as "Antiquities Chief" but the current unrest in Egypt would, I guess, prevent any further excavations/explorations in the foreseeable future.

Thank you again for an excellent presentation.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by JackTheTripper
I am afraid You are years late with your re-discovery. Go check out thehiddenrecords.com... ...
edit on 28-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

refer to my post above.

You are regurgitating graphics and overlays every "researcher" has been regurgitating.. or at least a simple overhead overlay of how they match.

Those same graphics you are linking to is what "mainstream science" has been referring to as coincidence. Scott is disproving coincidence.

I know it's a fine line, but it IS a line crossed. Welcome to the other side!

b
edit on 28-10-2011 by Bspiracy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by jeichelberg
I would like to know if we have a way of determining or estimating the size of the stars in Orion's Belt and if there is a correlation found in the size of the pyramids at Giza? Complete noob and forgive me if this has already been addressed...

I wondered about that as well. I find Scott's theories very compelling evidence. I suggest everyone look at his other threads as well. Things like that aren't built happenstance, there's a reason for all of it.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:25 PM
link   

I am afraid, Creighton, you are years late with your re-discovery. Go check out (link removed)

I really hope this isn't a re-hash of Herschel's goofy "work". I'll not judge it until I can actually look it over, but the very fact you can try to make that association bodes ill.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:29 PM
link   
reply to post by Bspiracy

Please, get familiar with the whole website to which I provided the link before you start toasting me.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Most people have never come across the fact that the Giza pyramids do not align that well with Orion's belt.

They align better with Cygnus. There are some very fascinating points to be found if you look this up, including that a special type of radiation in the Cygnus constellation is responsible for altering our DNA. (Scientists agree that radiation does change DNA.)

Search for "giza pyramids cygnus" to get started on your quest.

I know it's common "knowledge" that the pyramids align to Orion, but that's what people believe until a better match comes along and it's revealed that they really don't as well as they do to another constellation.

I would elaborate more on this, but it's been a while since I read this myself and I've forgotten the finer points and details.

Happy exploring.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...
thehiddenrecords.com...
thehiddenrecords.com...
www.soulsofdistortion.nl...

you be the judge...

edit on 29-10-2011 by JackTheTripper because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:36 PM
link   

Very nice work. You should be proud of that. I especially was impressed by the "rectangular" argument . . . kind of sells the whole argument (but then, I am not an expert in this field).

As for the height of the pyramids / brightness, I have absolutely no idea, but would have there been a difference in the visual magnitude of the stars thousands of years ago, as compared to today? It would seem to me that if they got so much other "math" right, that there is likely some relevence to the height. . . . maybe not the visiblity of the starts, but something else.

Seems to fit SOME model, just not sure what model . . . .but your work is FANTASTIC!!! Great job!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:41 PM
link   
Thank you Scott for presenting this interesting material, whether it is old or not.

Somewhere I read that when Christ returns it will be through Orion. May have some significance.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:02 AM
link   
I'm not sure if any of you are familiar with this film, for it is rather new....

but go and check out "The Revelations of the Pyramids"

and then bare witness to what it has to say about the location of Giza....

Combine that, with what you have found, or propose... you get one INTERESTING STORY

topdocumentaryfilms.com...

you only need to watch the last 40 Min to get the point.

This film is very well done, and i'm surprised it wasn't shown on TV, well...actually i'm not surprised, for parts of the it might not want to be exposed to the mass' to protect a select few.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   
scott i havent read all but if you would like some data that I have, and havent realy published yet albeit i have loged it on sites that have lagitermant dates, that then protects the data from plagerisiam and being published without first quoting the soarse, then I am happy to let you have some of it seeing your intersts lye in that direction I am far to busy to persue it , as it will show you the correct direction, being the very reason Sir Issac Newton was fasernated with the subject

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Please, get familiar with the whole website to which I provided the link before you start toasting me.

I am.

See the link to the book in my sig?

Who do you suppose put that book together?

I'm noticing a disturbing link-dropping tendency in your posts...

That sort of thing is also addressed in my book....

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by nenothtu
See the link to the book in my sig?
Who do you suppose put that book together?
I'm noticing a disturbing link-dropping tendency in your posts...
That sort of thing is also addressed in my book....

Ahh. You wanna start a flame war, eh?
That work of yours isn't related to the pyramids at all while the links I provided are.
Check my sig. Even that is.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:25 AM
link   

Ahh. You wanna start a flame war, eh?
That work of yours isn't related to the pyramids at all while the links I provided are.
Check my sig. Even that is.

Why would I start a flame war? to what purpose?

The book is intimately connected with Wayne Herschel's charlatanry, as are several of your links. You are the one who stated that Mr Creighton's work was a "rediscovery" of Herschel's "work", and provided a link to his website, not I.

I haven't seen Mr. Creighton's work, and so cannot comment on it. I'm waiting patiently on something written that I can read, since I can't watch the movie.

Commenting on the link YOU provided, attempting to link the two, is fair game. IF there is any sort of real connection between the works, and I find that connection, THEN I'll comment on it. It would be a bit premature to comment on it sight unseen, would it not?

So far, all I've been able to gather from the thread is that there is a belief that the Giza Pyramids are laid out on the same general pattern as Orion's Belt, which is entirely plausible. We can see Orion's belt, and there's no particular reason we couldn't replicate that pattern in the layout of an Earthly complex.

Herschel takes that to a whole new, and ridiculous, level when he "theorizes" on the WHY of that.

Mr Creighton has put this into an open forum, open for review and debate. For that act alone, he has earned more respect points that Herschel ever has or ever will. I expect he will be able to defend his premise if it needs defending, just based on his posts thus far. that, too, is something Herschel was never able to do, and so Creighton is likely to earn even MORE respect points.

Frankly, I think your attempt to link the two, and give Herschel supremacy of discovery, is nothing short of insulting.

So I commented on it.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:26 AM
link   
it could be said that you are all ludites when it comes to the real techknowlagy of the pyramids which I havent yet put on here or published unless the data bank is leaking with plagerists abound , I was going to give the data to someone who was involved who had an entrest in the subject, however give it time and I will put in into air space and let you decide who knows, and pre empt any books that may see a fast buck from publishing others data dont they call that plagerisiam, or is that percular to the scientific fratnity alone, I think not

And if you think you know the secret then you can then explain Sir Isacc Newtons cunundrum, he left us with thats if you can find it

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
reply to post by backinblack

There is no evidence, what so ever that the pyramids were designed to be tombs. There have been no burials found in the pyramids. This is a common myth that is perpetuated by the common media and lazy Egyptologists.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join