It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a werewolf? lol!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:21 AM
link   

Originally posted by CrimsonMoon
reply to post by Revolution9

Yes there is a remedy for this behaviour in the UK its called an ASBO!

Don't like the United Kingdom? Do you think they are hooligans? I love the UK. I love the U.S, too.

I don't think my behavior has quite warranted that. But I suppose as a comment you have atleast managed the art of trying to lower the tone of my thread. Bless anyway.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:26 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:32 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Originally posted by Suspiria
Sounds like an old bf of my cousin.
He was allergic to cider but when he was already well on his way to tipsy his so called friends used to top his lager up with full strength cider. He'd strip off all his clothing and run around the streets nekkid, frothing at the mouth and howling at the moon.
Funny thing was they did live in a small town next to the moors.

Is that true??? That sounds like it! That is more or less the same, honestly. Except I am too prudish, even when intoxicated, to go all the way, lol.

Do you think that it is like an allergic reaction may be? Now I am older I am too scared to drink heavily. I do have on occasions a bottle of wine. But even too much wine and I get so wild. Normally, I am a very relaxed person and one of those people full of manners and politeness. I suppose it is a dis-inhibiting drug and may be I burden my unconscious too much in every day life.

Oh it's all true. I wouldn't lie about it. Sounds like you are actually allergic to something in the booze. Could be an additive or simply your body is kicking up over the fermented sugar.
Apparently Richard E Grant is shockingly allergic to booze, but before he auditioned for the part of Withnail he was plied with drink, had a mad reaction off just a little and thus inspired took the whole drunken role to epic levels. He is actually tea total.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

I got ya! Great experience! Was it John Lennon who turned into a Walrus?

nope that was his wife
hahaha

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:41 AM
link   

Thanks! Right back at ya! I love all animals, but I really love cats and horses. **pulls claws back in* Ooops! Sorry about that, I get carried away sometimes.....

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Sorry you not have a sense of humour!!

I dont think anyone would give you much attention if they know you think you are a werewolf even if it is only when you are pissed.

NSOH + DELUSION + BOOZE = Nut Job (and a gay one possibly!)

Have a good day Madam.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:50 AM
link   

He was allergic to cider but when he was already well on his way to tipsy his so called friends used to top his lager up with full strength cider. He'd strip off all his clothing and run around the streets nekkid, frothing at the mouth and howling at the moon.

Is that true??? That sounds like it! That is more or less the same, honestly. Except I am too prudish, even when intoxicated, to go all the way, lol.

Do you think that it is like an allergic reaction may be? Now I am older I am too scared to drink heavily. I do have on occasions a bottle of wine. But even too much wine and I get so wild. Normally, I am a very relaxed person and one of those people full of manners and politeness. I suppose it is a dis-inhibiting drug and may be I burden my unconscious too much in every day life.

Oh it's all true. I wouldn't lie about it. Sounds like you are actually allergic to something in the booze. Could be an additive or simply your body is kicking up over the fermented sugar.
Apparently Richard E Grant is shockingly allergic to booze, but before he auditioned for the part of Withnail he was plied with drink, had a mad reaction off just a little and thus inspired took the whole drunken role to epic levels. He is actually tea total.

Thanks so much for that info. I think that is it. My friends can all drink loads, but I always have to pull out. Well I do have alternative means of enjoyment so that's all good.

I love that film. I have watched it many times. It is a classic. He is one of the best British Actors.

Wow, I love it towards the end where they return to the flat and all hell has broken lose. The guy doing the Oms amid the chaos. One of the funniest things I ever did see.

Thanks for posting the vid!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I have a very close affinity with wolves and dogs always have,
prefer them to all but a few close people infact,
i have very few friends (by choice) just a few very close ones and family,
i would do anything for them ..ANYTHING.. i feel like there my pack.

i have had many dreams of wolves from an early age,
one in perticular was and still is very vivid i must have been about 8 at the time,
i remember being chased through a woods by a pack of wolves it was dark
but i could see perfectly in black and white,
then i realised i couldent out run them,
so i turned to face them they all stopped and i remember a very large black wolf at the front
he had red eyes for some reason?
he just stared at me and i got the feeling from the dream that i was being exiled or chased away from my pack.

i have had many other similar dreams and ive been told by a psychic that one of my spirit guides is a wolf,
she wasent aware of my dreams or affinity.

im not a werewolf and not acted in such a manner when pissed lol,
but have had 3 scrapes with the law each one happend on a full moon,
my friend who is interested in such things checked a moon callender and compared
them to the dates of my crimes and they matched.

i belive in reincarnation and i belive i was a wolf in my previous life,
i know this will sound stupid to most of you and all the usual comments expected from such a story
but thats all it is its my story and my belief

as for the OP drink can do that esspecialy if you are into werewolves and think about them while drinking.

edit on 28/10/11 by slaine1978 because: added last line

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:55 AM
link   

Originally posted by RP2SticksOfDynamite

Sorry you not have a sense of humour!!

I dont think anyone would give you much attention if they know you think you are a werewolf even if it is only when you are pissed.

NSOH + DELUSION + BOOZE = Nut Job (and a gay one possibly!)

Have a good day Madam.

My friend, this is my sense of humor here in this thread. You are being very hateful. Where is the sense of humor in anything you have posted on MY thread thus far. I forgive you every time, man. 70 X 7. But I will defend myself if I think someone is being mean to me. You are welcome here, but only if you refrain from trying to "bully". People on ATS are far too switched on these days and see through words very quickly. Motives, dear friend. That is where it is at.

Hope we get along better next time.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:58 AM
link   

Thanks so much for that info. I think that is it. My friends can all drink loads, but I always have to pull out. Well I do have alternative means of enjoyment so that's all good.

I love that film. I have watched it many times. It is a classic. He is one of the best British Actors.

Wow, I love it towards the end where they return to the flat and all hell has broken lose. The guy doing the Oms amid the chaos. One of the funniest things I ever did see.

Thanks for posting the vid!

Could resist

Questions
pull out of what? He or She?
alternative means? dog, cat, sheep?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   

Originally posted by slaine1978
I have a very close affinity with wolves and dogs always have,
prefer them to all but a few close people infact,
i have very few friends (by choice) just a few very close ones and family,
i would do anything for them ..ANYTHING.. i feel like there my pack.

i have had many dreams of wolves from an early age,
one in perticular was and still is very vivid i must have been about 8 at the time,
i remember being chased through a woods by a pack of wolves it was dark
but i could see perfectly in black and white,
then i realised i couldent out run them,
so i turned to face them they all stopped and i remember a very large black wolf at the front
he had red eyes for some reason?
he just stared at me and i got the feeling from the dream that i was being exiled or chased away from my pack.

i have had many other similar dreams and ive been told by a psychic that one of my spirit guides is a wolf,
she wasent aware of my dreams or affinity.

im not a werewolf and not acted in such a manner when pissed lol,
but have had 3 scrapes with the law each one happend on a full moon,
my friend who is interested in such things checked a moon callender and compared
them to the dates of my crimes and they matched.

i belive in reincarnation and i belive i was a wolf in my previous life,
i know this will sound stupid to most of you and all the usual comments expected from such a story
but thats all it is its my story and my belief

as for the OP drink can do that esspecialy if you are into werewolves and think about them while drinking.

That's so wonderful to read. I feel like that a lot about wolves, too. Yes and all the staff working in institutions like the police, hospitals, prisons, psychiatric wards, emergency departments, etc know about the increased activity a full moon can bring.

Your beliefs and ideas are your own. That is how you feel and I appreciate all that you have shared with me. You must feel a very close kinship with the wolves. Interesting you are in Wales. I am in Cornwall. Both live in very Celtic places. The wolves to the Celts were as important as to the Native Americans. They both had amazingly similar cultures in many ways.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:09 AM
link   

Lighten up!

The ASBO or a night in the cell is often the end result for anyone that drinks too much cider, tears off their shirt and larks around the street topless snarling and howling...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:12 AM
link   
reply to post by RP2SticksOfDynamite

God Bless RP2SticksOfDynamite, I say!

I aint your enemy, I am your friend. Respect!

And I enjoyed that more. More sense of humour there!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:16 AM
link   

Lighten up!

The ASBO or a night in the cell is often the end result for anyone that drinks too much cider, tears off their shirt and larks around the street topless snarling and howling...

And later a spell in a padded cell if he tells the duty seargent he's a gay werewolf who wants some attention!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:18 AM
link   

yea shame wolves have been killed off in the uk,
great creatures, great intelligence and comradery.

each to there own belifes but ignore anyone giving you grief about yours,
there yours alone.

long live the Celts

but be carefull you could end up in a cell and its not good, stay away from to much drink

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:19 AM
link   

Lighten up!

No it isn't. It is common place here. You want to see some of the sights. But I agree with you alcohol is a very strong drug and has some adverse effects. That is why I do not drink it in quantity any more.

Lol, yes it is perhaps even socially unacceptable. But then things Jim Morrison did and Amy Winehouse, too, were just as.

I don't think we can have a totally socially acceptable world. Not my intention as a little human being. I am just living and sometimes I am not perfect.

Don't you ever lose it a little? I would be interested to know. Or is it just some people?

Would you put an ASBO on me then if you saw me do that?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Originally posted by slaine1978

yea shame wolves have been killed off in the uk,
great creatures, great intelligence and comradery.

each to there own belifes but ignore anyone giving you grief about yours,
there yours alone.

long live the Celts

That's for you. Yes, they all got killed off. I keep hearing rumors that they intend to bring back a population into Scotland. I hope they do.

They are very misunderstood. Strange that they are the animals men hate yet the dogs are man's best friends.

To the Native Americans they are the symbol of care and the family. Same thing with the Celts.

I agree. We can journey through our own imagination and should not have to fear the ridicule of others.

Daliwch ati! (Don't give up in Welsh)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:36 AM
link   

i1224.photobucket.com...

hope they bring them back too m8
and an image of a wolf always inspires me

Diolch yn fawr

edit on 28/10/11 by slaine1978 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   

Would you put an ASBO on me then if you saw me do that?

Well lets put it this way...

If I was walking up town with my misses maybe taking her out for a quiet drink or to a restaurant and I saw you acting like that I would first think 'What a twat' then I would think, 'maybe about time we moved house'.

Its anti social to get pissed in the street like that, its dangerous to you, and others, completely irresponsible attention seeking and you deserve to be locked up for the night, come up my street making that racket at night, waking my kids up and you can expect everything that’s coming your way.

Don’t worry one day you will grow up and hopefully learn to handle your booze and how not to look like a tit in public.

edit on 28-10-2011 by CrimsonMoon because: quote

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join