It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Am I a werewolf? lol!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:24 AM
link   
The reason I am telling you guys this is because I would love to know if anyone else has had this happen to them, so please let me know if you have had a similar experience.

I don't drink very much alcohol because I have strange thing happen sometimes. It has only happened about three times before, but while being utterly intoxicated I have literally become a wolf. It is not a physical transformation, obviously, but it happens in my mind.

It happened at times when I had drank far too much (which I have not done too many times). I became upset by a certain bad thing happening (someone deliberately setting off my fuse on purpose). I literally have felt how I snap into another area of my brain. The shirt gets torn off, I run off into the night and have even got down on all fours running along and howling. How hilarious is that!

The episodes have lasted for about 2 to 3 hours each time. I am no danger to anyone else when this has happened, but it is like I have become a wild animal. Even though I am completely intoxicated my senses become so clear and sharp and I remember everything that has happened.

Strange, because I always felt a kinship and natural understanding with dogs and wolves. I even have a Native American wolf tattooed on my chest. I had that done after reading Dee Brown's "Bury My Heart At Wounded Knee" in memory of the genocide of Native Americans (amazing history of the Tribes in that book and every page would make you cry tears).

I am also very creative and influenced by the Moon. I am a cancerian. When I used to practice a little Shamanism I met my Totem Animal in a dream. It was a wolf. I don't do that now though. That was just in my younger days when I was prone to a lot of experimenting. I follow Christ only nowadays (followed Him even then still). I learned my lessons with the experimenting, but still glad I learned some interesting stuff.

Anyway, be interested to hear if anyone else has any animal they have that kind of deep kinship and characteristics with!

Peace! Shalom!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:31 AM
link   
cant say this has ever happened to me
but you may want to speak to this guy:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   
No, I AM A WERE-WOLF

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:40 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

Hehehehe!!!

Ohhh, I really want to know if there is anyone else who has become a particular animal. Birdman? Cat Woman? Any takers???

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:42 AM
link   

Originally posted by TsukiLunar
No, I AM A WERE-WOLF

pics or it didn't happen, lol!

grrrrrrrrrrrrr!!! Owwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww!!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Revolution9

Hehehehe!!!

Ohhh, I really want to know if there is anyone else who has become a particular animal. Birdman? Cat Woman? Any takers???

hmm i did once 'become' a large sea animal, i think it was a whale shark.. but this wasnt under the infuence of alcohol.. more like something not allowed by ats terms and conditions.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:51 AM
link   
reply to post by Revolution9

I moonlight as Batman on occasion. You know, when ever Gotham is in trouble(which is always)
edit on 28-10-2011 by TsukiLunar because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
Sounds like an old bf of my cousin.
He was allergic to cider but when he was already well on his way to tipsy his so called friends used to top his lager up with full strength cider. He'd strip off all his clothing and run around the streets nekkid, frothing at the mouth and howling at the moon.
Funny thing was they did live in a small town next to the moors.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:26 AM
link   

Sounds like you are a werewolf to me! Do you have an uncontrollable urge to chase your tail?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory

Originally posted by Revolution9

Hehehehe!!!

hmm i did once 'become' a large sea animal, i think it was a whale shark.. but this wasnt under the infuence of alcohol.. more like something not allowed by ats terms and conditions.

I got ya! Great experience! Was it John Lennon who turned into a Walrus?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   
Werewolf?
Cracks me up. Alcohol's a crazy drug isn't it?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:38 AM
link   

Originally posted by Suspiria
Sounds like an old bf of my cousin.
He was allergic to cider but when he was already well on his way to tipsy his so called friends used to top his lager up with full strength cider. He'd strip off all his clothing and run around the streets nekkid, frothing at the mouth and howling at the moon.
Funny thing was they did live in a small town next to the moors.

Is that true??? That sounds like it! That is more or less the same, honestly. Except I am too prudish, even when intoxicated, to go all the way, lol.

Do you think that it is like an allergic reaction may be? Now I am older I am too scared to drink heavily. I do have on occasions a bottle of wine. But even too much wine and I get so wild. Normally, I am a very relaxed person and one of those people full of manners and politeness. I suppose it is a dis-inhibiting drug and may be I burden my unconscious too much in every day life.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by StealthyKat

Sounds like you are a werewolf to me! Do you have an uncontrollable urge to chase your tail?

Haha! Your avator gives you away instantly, hahaha! Great! I love that.

Well I never think about that cuz I am an angry wolf when it happens. How about you, do your claws come out? Do you start to climb and chase?

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:43 AM
link   

Originally posted by Realm52
Werewolf?
Cracks me up. Alcohol's a crazy drug isn't it?

Yea, man. It is so crazy! I am too scared to drink too much these days, lol!

It is funny though what it makes people do and well sometimes horrific, too.

I am just no good with it anyway. But I still have a G&T with my Mom and I have the occasional bottle of wine with friends.

But my recreation is in areas that ATS will not allow to be discussed so I'll go no further.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:58 AM
link   

Yes, I think my avatar does give me away. Well, let's see..... I do have long fingernails, and I also like fish and milk!!! .
OMG....maybe I AM a Catwoman!!
Meeo...errr....ummmmm....I mean....purrrr....oh nooooo.....I feel a change coming......OMG.......REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEER *spit hiss** Gotta run

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:02 AM
link   
reply to post by StealthyKat

Awww! Thanks for cheerin' me up. I seen your posts around a lot. Like your mind and style!

I think that some of us do have kinship with our animal friends. The older I get the more I love animals (as well as people).

See, cats and dogs can play quite happily together! Ouch, watch them claws!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:04 AM
link   
All hairy maybe but not a werewolf, just a piss head crazy dog!!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:05 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:06 AM
link   

Yes there is a remedy for this behaviour in the UK its called an ASBO!

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 08:18 AM
link   

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join