It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Something Suspect About " Scott Olson" and FITA

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
Ok, just a few minutes ago, I heard the latest news about this Scott Olson boy being sedated, even though he possibly lost a load of blood, and wha?, they sedated him? Isn't this going to possibly kill him? But then again, I don't really know much about these medical things, but hearing that, I went further to check out what was going on with this guy, and then I watched another video, and right in the middle of it, I started to think I was smelling a rat...

If you want to know what I'm talking about stop at 1:44
After you peeps stop and look and tell me if you noticed something interesting?

... I also thought of his name " Scott Olson" of all the names.

... and then I looked at the people being interviewed purporting to be close with him, and there was something off about them.

... and then I noticed the high quality snap shots of the very moment the guy was bleeding out his mouth.

There is something about this that stinks like what happened to Gabrielle Giffords at the Arizona shooting.

If anything, I want people to examine this and really look at the stuff that is coming out surrounding this incident; Really look at the soundbites and media pieces that are coming out about it.I have a suspicion right now that this accident that happened to this person might not be a random accident at all.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Pocky because: typos

edit on 27-10-2011 by Pocky because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:20 PM
link   
I see a guy who is currently in a medical induced coma hugging his pet dog...

you may want to clear up the details about exactly what it is we're looking for here...

ed: don't be put off by this comment, looks like there is more to this.
edit on 27/10/2011 by whatsinaname because: further questions

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Pocky

I have a suspicion right now that this accident that happened to this person might not be a random accident at all.

I agree, It wasn't a random accident. Especially when the OPD tear gassed the people that were trying to help him.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by LeTan
reply to post by Pocky

I have a suspicion right now that this accident that happened to this person might not be a random accident at all.

I agree, It wasn't a random accident. Especially when the OPD tear gassed the people that were trying to help him.

you have to be really messed up in the head to do what that cop did to those people helping Scott!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
secure.wikimedia.org...

One of the things you can find by looking up FITA is World Archery.

A lot of athletes make perfect recruits for black ops and are actively recruited by TPTB.

Anybody wonder how they could have gotten the gas cap to land on a person's head?

But there are a couple other things that could correlate with it.

secure.wikimedia.org...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   
having not got the point, I went back to 1:44ish in the video...NYPD in cali? im not from america, you guys tell me if thats normal?

thanks.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:37 PM
link   
If this taken place in Oakland how come there is NYPD jackets on those guys?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
What I see and hear is the narrator all of a sudden refers to a NY incident.

Then the the video switches to NY footage.

A fast bait & switch.

I smell a psyops.

IF this incident is so damned important and outrageous, then WHY switch scenes so quick?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jedite
If this taken place in Oakland how come there is NYPD jackets on those guys?

Did you guys miss the part right before they showed the NYPD shots that the reporter said "and in New York"?

I didn't see anything odd at the 1:44ish mark that had to do with Scott Olsen. They started talking about OWS New York.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:09 PM
link   
If you listen to the newscaster...

"And in New York mass arrests last night, as supporters took to the streets in support of Olsen"

No conspiracy involved. In other words, 2 separate incidents.

ETA: Others beat me to it...
edit on 27/10/11 by LightSpeedDriver because: Added edit

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
There is a possibility that this thing is orchestrated. People who are aware of how psyops and false flags are done, know that the smallest details of these things are carefully thought out. It may not be random that the picture of Scott Olson was done in such a way to leave the letters FITA emphasis. TPTB put hints in mainstream mediums of what they plan to do.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:17 PM
link   
This is not the first time a police officer has intentionally shot someone in the head with a gas canister. I currently live in Oakland, and before that in San Francisco. I've known Anarchists from 'way back. Anarchists are basically the troublemakers that show up for every event. A number of them are known to the local police forces, and many have been intentionally shot with beanbags, rubber bullets, and gas canisters. It's a mark of pride for them.

Anyway: I'm not claiming Scott Olson is an Anarchist. I'm only claiming that the police intentionally try to hit someone in the head every time they fire a canister. Sometimes they miss, sometimes they don't....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:23 PM
link   
maybe not a big deal,

but Newzar is a blog site in Poland.

Any connections to anything else?

About

This blog is all about providing you with the freshest news from Poland, hot off the plate.

Keep reading and enjoy!

Newzar can be emailed to you directly, for free, by clicking here: Free Email News

Comments are closed.

newzar.wordpress.com...

Hmmmm...

top topics

join