It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mystery of bright spot on Uranus

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
This thread has gotten better with age! If I could I would give the OP a second star and flag!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by SLAYER69
reply to post by iforget

I think NASA is packing the right type of hardware to probe Uranus and it appears to have enough thrust too.

Slayer, I could be wrong, but it seems to me you are trying to derail this thread with innuendos. I would like to remind you that this thread is for those of us who wish to have a scientific discussion about this newly-found anomaly discovered on Uranus.

Thank you for your courtesy and cooperation in this matter.

edit on 27-10-2011 by NightGypsy because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by scobro

I am speaking in purely scientific terms of course!

Of course, you were, Scobro. My apologies for ASSuming otherwise....

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:08 PM
link   
reply to post by NightGypsy

I'm taking the topic very seriously.

I'm just drawing other members attention to amount of resources and shear manpower required to take on such an in depth endeavor. The resources utilized for such an investigation and the obvious Ramification on Uranus of such activities need to be justified in the end.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:13 PM
link   
OK.

Seeing as how you guys can't have a serious conversation, rather than 20 pages of off-topic remarks and a whole swathe of other stuff, thread closed.

If anyone wants to re-start this thread so it can happen without the 12 year old school kid humour, then please do so, but be warned that it will need to stay firmly on topic, instead of ruining the OP's actually very interesting story.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join