It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michael Moore Lies " I Am Not Part of the 1%"

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by cloaked4u
People these days don't even know how much the 1% even have. They are the people that are worth at least 100 billion just to be in the 1%, but this does not give you ACCESS to the top 13 people who really rule the world and have access to over 86 trillion dollars and climbing. People have no idea how much these filthy rich have access too. Michael moore does not qualify in the 1%, unless he has a cool 100 billion stashed away somewhere.

Go look up the top 100 billionairs and i BET you cannot come up with ONE trillionair. They exist, just don't want you to know who they are. Hint, two of them were at the royal wedding.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Mr. Moore is not a member of The 1% as he is not a billionaire! We see him as a corporate hack and want nothing to do with him!
edit on 26-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:07 PM
link   
Who cares if he is part of the 1% or not. The fact is he is actively trying to correct the system. I don't like the guy, he looks too much like Peter Griffin and his movies suck, but at least he is talking about the problem and giving basic solutions. Basically, anyone who is soley left or right wing is part of the problem as they can't see past their party's bs to fix what needs to be done.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
Moore wants desperately to be recognized as a visionary, of the "look at me" variety. Maybe if I met him and talked with him I would be persuaded, but I doubt it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by Judyview

I've met him and he is too deep rooted in protecting his money at all costs and to keep the tap that provides him with money well lubed and running. If he was offered $100 Million to make a film that demonizes this group he'd jump on it so fast that he'd forget about everything he stood for. He only follows the money!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:10 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

Dude tell me 2 things here:

How many billionaires are there in this country?

Name the world's only trillion dollar corporation.

Yep take your time and look it up because there is no way any of OWS can even tell a person those.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I'm confused by why you want those two questions answered, as if the answer would win a prize? It's an absurd question. Are you trying to defend personal/corporate greed with some bizarre statistic?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Is Michael Moore giving his money away he earned ?

Its called redistribution.

OWS supports it.

So why isnt he playing by OWS rules?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:19 PM
link   

What is absurd not getting that's who the supposed 1 % is and they don't even know those 2 easy little answers.

link   
reply to post by sonnny1

Maybe he was afraid that someone would call him out on it?

link   
reply to post by neo96

The Federal Reserve, big banks, Walmart, Exxon-Mobil, Comcast/NBCi-Universal-GE, Time Warner, News Corporation Company, IBM, Microsoft, Google, AOL, The Hartford, Bank Of New York, JP Morgan-Chase, Bank Of America, CIGNA, Dupont, 3M, Colgate-Palmolive, Citigroup, Amtrak, Anheuser-Busch, R. H. Macy's & Company, Tiffany & Company, New York Metropolitan Life Insurance Company, Chevron, Ford Motor Company, Mattel, Inc., The American International Group, Dell, Cisco, eBay, Amazon. KMart-Sears,

That is just about every widely known company with assets totaling and exceeding that of $1 Trillion! Each of these can do billion dollar acquisitions every month for a decade and still not make a single dent in the pockets of the firms.

The controlling families of each are the 1%!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

I am so sorry. I did not realize you were unable to grasp the general ideal of OWS. It is not about statistics or specially crafted scenarios. It is about the entire cutlure of the top tier making obscene salaries and the workers making squat. That being said, your question was very immature.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

So thats who were supposed to hate?

Thanks for clearing that up!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   

Dude there are between 400 to 420 evil billionaires in this country

There have been 3 trillion dollar corporations:

Citigroup
Visa
PetroChina.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:27 PM
link   
reply to post by thehoneycomb

"I'm a millionaire, I'm a multi-millionaire. I'm filthy rich. You know why I'm a multi-millionaire? 'Cause multi-millions like what I do. That's pretty good, isn't it?" Michael Moore

99% My A$$.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:28 PM
link   

Yeah well i live in a country called a constitutional republic where mob rule mob justice is prohibited.

I guess you don't seem to grasp that little concept we have property right's here.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   
Neo,

As an experienced member of ATS, why do you insist on creating and perpetuating threads and posts that are clearly nothing more than political trolling?

You don't like Moore, that's obvious, and so you attempt to discredit the OWS movement by attaching and discrediting Moore's statements.

What you need to be worried about is people like Romney and other people on the right changing their views on OWS. At first they said OWS was dangerous. Now they sympathize? At least Moore is consistent in his actions. The people on the right are slowly moving towards OWS despite their statements otherwise.

Could it be because the American people are now saying, in recent polls, that OWS is more popular than the Tea Party? Could be. We know how the right loves to co-opt movements that may equal votes.

You need to worry about what is happening on your side of the spectrum before you criticize the others. Before too long Glenn Beck and Hannity will be trying to hold OWS events so they can cash in.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by Judyview
reply to post by neo96

I am so sorry. I did not realize you were unable to grasp the general ideal of OWS. It is not about statistics or specially crafted scenarios. It is about the entire cutlure of the top tier making obscene salaries and the workers making squat. That being said, your question was very immature.

So.....When the Guillotine comes calling,and the MOB spills their blood,do you think they stop at the Top Tier?

I dont.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:31 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

www.abovetopsecret.com...
www.nndb.com...

There are roughly about 2,000,000 billionaires and Trillionaires that hail from this list. Guess what? Forbes or any other mag won't name half of them.

Federal Reserve archstructure :
land.netonecom.net...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:34 PM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

MIchael Moore is a tool. I happen to think their should be more threads about his toolishness.

Neo's just raising up some good points about a movement that was a set up from the get go.

Most of the 1% the OWS is complaining about that were corrupt bankers on wall street donated large sums of money to Obama and the Democrats. They are probably at the protests posing as the 99%.

It's a joke really.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join