It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

‘United States of Africa’

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
‘United States of Africa’

I need a super egghead genius with thick glasses and tape in the middle with knowledge of the world, to help me understand the ramifications of Africa it was to unit as one.

If you could unit Africa into one nation, how would you do it so that you would not end up like Muammar Gaddafi'.

We already understand that you cannot change the dollar like Saddam Hussein and Muammar Gaddafi' Tried to do.

What would happen, if in secret, that one man were handed over the deeds to all lands of Africa?
What if the world woke up to the ‘UNITED STATES OF AFRICA?’

How would you run ‘THE UNITED STATES OF AFRICA’ if you was President?

Its three sides to every President.

1. A Puppet Named Mr. 'Sell out'>>>President.
2. This is my land I will do what the &^%$ I want to do>>>President.
3. I will be a sell out puppet...but do not turn your back…not even for a second President.

Sad to say,the number 2 thinking President. always dies for some reason!!!

I am only asking this because I cannot sleep at night knowing another Gemini died so badly because of an idea or a simple *&^%$%^ vision.

One love 'John F. Kennedy'

One love 'Muammar Gaddafi'

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:25 PM
link   
reply to post by LogiosHermes27

This is one thing that ghadaffi wanted was a united states of africa. Just one of the many reasons the us wanted him out. Your right about the fact that if you try to sell YOUR oil in any other currency than the us dollar you will not see the next winter. If I were president I would mind my own bussiness and leave these coutries to do whatever they want. You want to commit mass genocide? Commit mass genocide go ahead

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 07:38 PM
link   
They only wanted to rape libya of its resources and wealth too. Obliterated its cities. Killed its civilians. Guess what one of the first things the 'rebels' (who i think are alCIA-da), they set up a central debt based bank. Guess what is going to change for all libyans now? No free school. No free homes. No free farm equip to work the land. More taxes, more slave labour.

He would have done really good for africa, i think he was better than people realize, of course, i know nothing of the bad things in which i will research. But its plainly obvious to me.

"Hey, they use a goldbacked currency, owe no debt, so lets move in. And make them own debt."

how much is it going to cost to rebuild tripoli?
INCOMING HALIBURTON>

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:50 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

-
Suppose you was president of africa,what would you do?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

It was

en.wikipedia.org...

It died by

en.wikipedia.org... and CIA undermining of the dream. Africa is resource rich after all and the elites in the west demand its monopolistic exploitation.

The dream remains dead in the confusion of new neo terms

pan-afrique.org...

Are ya still green?

Read en.wikipedia.org...

Now that was over gold like the Trail of Tears in this country.

On to your question...
If I was president of a Pan African union I would... Call up a high classed brothel and have them send over their finest mommas to the Pan African Palace. Okay, Presidential Mansion. Not to be confused with a fortified compound. Although that's what it would probably have to actually be in order to maintain a projection of central power given the history of instability most of the continent has experienced over the years. Most by deliberate designed engineered by western intelligence agencies. Also I would maintain a strong military following the template of recent major economic powers in creating an international envelope of security surrounding the trade of Pan African resources traded on the open market which would back a Pan African reserve currency.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:49 PM
link   
reply to post by AllUrChips

Protect the ENTERPRISE en.wikipedia.org... and Lady Columbia will sing en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
The Western World is terrified of the idea of a United Africa. I believe that it is coming.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 12:52 PM
link   
It's all about money is why they, the top 1% of the world, are terrified of a united Africa. Western intel budgets spend a lot of time and effort to keep countries and regions destabilized around the world unless they can figure out implementations of strategies to install western friendly puppet regimes. Africa is resource rich, and the top% want to exploit Africa for what it has in the ground. Just remember the U.S. military, CIA, NSA etc do not protect so called freedom, they protect the top 1% and their ownerships of resource exploitation mechanisms, a global nation of global elite. They want Africa to remain for the most part destabilized unless they can install puppet regimes that will allow them to rob African resources.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 01:20 PM
link   
reply to post by LilDudeissocool

Preach it. The puppet regimes allow the Euro/American Cabals to continue to profit off the most resource rich continent in the world, all the while oppressing those who both live there and the diaspora. The key is uniting the diaspora and putting in place strong leaders on the continent to put a stop to the exploitation. The previous generation of African leaders started to break the chains of colonialism and enslavement, now it is time for the younger ones to claim what is theirs and finish the job.

Black folks all around the world have to realize their destiny, but in order to do that the artificial blinders that the western world has put on them need to be removed.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   

If i was president i would sell my oil 1,000 a barrel and tell the world we dont use money no more.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:03 PM
link   

There's no chance for a unified Africa within any of our lifetimes. There are too many cultures, too many languages, too many religions, too many ethnic groups, and too much international and civil conflict. South Sudan just got its independence four months ago, why would they want to give that up to a far away United Africa capital? Why would non-Muslims want to risk sharia rule imposed by the Maghreb countries, and why would the Islamic states want to risk secular law if the non-Muslims took over? Cote d'Ivoire just fought a civil war; why would a people who can't choose their own government without violence consent to being governed by the rest of Africa? Why would the wealthy oil-producing countries want to unite with the poorer countries, knowing that inevitable wealth redistribution would follow? They might develop into something like the EU, with a common currency and free travel, as long as they isolated the states that couldn't get along. But a federated state is not going to happen any time soon.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

How many nations in Africa are free from internal civil war and tribal disputes?
Not many.
Imagine the chaos if the whole continent was united.

And please don't try to blame all of Afica's ill's on Europe and the USA - Africans had been slaughtering and selling each other since well before they got involved.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by FurvusRexCaeli

How many nations in Africa are free from internal civil war and tribal disputes?
Not many.
Imagine the chaos if the whole continent was united.

And please don't try to blame all of Africa's ills on Europe and the USA - Africans had been slaughtering and selling each other since well before they got involved.

I guess the way that I define the word "United" is an absence of "civil war and tribal disputes". So in your reality, I guess "United" means something different than in mine, if in yours the idea of "United" can also mean chaos and internal strife.

No one is blaming all of Africa's issues on the Colonists and Slavers, but to act as if the Eurmericans haven't been exploiting the continent and people for the last Millennium or so is ignorant, misinformed, and indicative of your brainwashing. We know there are problems in Africa, but you cannot even begin to philosophically define these problems without deference to the role that Colonialism, The Slave Trade, and the Eurmerican influence had on all of them.

Once again, you are reinforcing my claim that Westerners fear a United Africa, and I cannot wait to see that fear in all of your faces when Black Folks world wide stand up and claim their destiny. Coming soon.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 12:08 PM
link   
They would prob be one of the most powerful nations in the world. Oil, gold, diamonds, Yohimbe
Tropical weather, rich soil. Africa is the bomb!

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:23 PM
link   
reply to post by mirrormaker326

That you are so quick to condemn me with such vilitude on the basis of one small post, which conveyed very little of my personal beliefs about Africa and it's people, suggests a smug arrogance that tends to come with either youth or bigotry - or perhaps both.

Africa will never be united until it accepts the signifcant role Africans themselves have played, and continue to do so, in their own bloody and corrupt history.

Of course they have been exploited and manipulated, but they aren't unique in that - but it's far too convenient for Africans to blame other's for all their woes rather than accept at least some of the responsibility themselves.

The genoicide that occurred in Rwanda had absolutely nothing to do with colonialists etc and that is only one example out of literally hundreds.

The causes and responsibility for Africa's problems aren't so simple that they lie with one particular group etc and they certainly won't be addressed until people start showing a level of honesty, openness and selflessness that very few of us are prepared to do so.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 01:26 PM
link   
Collect all the warlords who robbed/allowed rapes/murder/starvation of their people they were to caretake and locate them in 1 area. Whats next is for them only to understand energy
. Afterwords watch/WAIT for Africanaz secondary warlords who seek same power over others to rise in a few months and do the same process by then the potential 3rds in line will of caught on that the THRONES ARE NOT SAFE FOR THEM... THEN LOVE THE ENTIRE LAND MASS of AFRICANAZ.
edit on 11/2/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:31 PM
link   
Despite the turbulent history, the manipulations of external and foreign interests and the diversity of the peoples and cultures, all it will take to unite Africa is for a charismatic leader to arise.

Might be worth watching this guy;

His most strident critics see him as a dangerous rabble-rouser whose psuedo-communist rhetoric and inflammatory statements are designed to generate newspaper headlines.

But to his many thousands of supporters, he is an inspirational orator whose aggressive focus on the rights of poor black South Africans makes him the rightful heir to the soul of the ANC - and the leadership of the country.

On all sides of the political divide, there is agreement that Mr Malema is one of the country's most influential public figures.

www.bbc.co.uk...

en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 03:42 PM
link   
reply to post by teapot

Why would Africa be any different to anywhere else?
And why would it be a good thing?

The EU is a corrupt and dictatorial organisation which is hardly viewed positively even throughout a lot of it's member nations.

Nearly everyone seems to think a North American Union would be a bad thing.

So why should Africa be any different?

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

First, I didn't condemn you, I pointed out the logical fallacy in your post. I know that seems like a personal attack, but it was a logical dissection of your argument, not ad hominem.

I responded to your post. And from that post, i did not pick up even the remotest hint of the complex and deep understanding of African affairs that you insinuate in the follow up post as possessing. If do you in fact have such an understanding, then you would not have made your original contribution to the thread.

If you had read what I wrote instead of seeing red from my "smug arrogance" , you would realize that I did not blame the rest West for all of Africa's issues. I did not say that Africa was perfect or that its inhabitants are merely a victim of circumstance. I just said that in order to empower themselves, the concrete and below the surface exploitation by the Western World needs to be eradicated.

posted on Nov, 2 2011 @ 05:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by Freeborn
reply to post by teapot

Why would Africa be any different to anywhere else?
And why would it be a good thing?

Not sure I follow you there! Good thing? I think Malema is, potentially, a very dangerous man.

The EU is a corrupt and dictatorial organisation which is hardly viewed positively even throughout a lot of it's member nations.

It sure is! One can only hope that member state distrust will ultimately thwart any attempt to strip them of national sovereignty.

Nearly everyone seems to think a North American Union would be a bad thing.

So why should Africa be any different?

Again, not at all sure how I've implied I think African unity would be a 'good thing' in global terms, just as the EU is proving to not be a 'good thing'. But I'm sure there are Africans who may believe a unified Africa would be good for Africans.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join