It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARTIAL LAW Happening Now! Introduced throughout USA Cities thru 'Occupy' Protests - As Planned.

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:06 PM
link   
They need to occupy the fed and the rockerfeller buildings.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Its starting to look alittle like Greece everyday. This is the only outcome more violence. I guess Gerald Celente was right " when people having nothing else to lose they lose it". It is like a steam train it is taken a while to get going.Anymore of these riots there will be martial law but this is just a squabble.Still have to see until after the elections.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:24 PM
link   
Ugh, truly terrifying stuff. I'd like nothing more than to forget everything I know, for nothing bad to be going on in the world, and for everything to just be a wonderful time. For shame =(

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:28 PM
link   

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
reply to post by Aestheteka

The US isn't use to protesting anymore. Americans are too lazy now to voice their opinions. The movement is still a cock roach with it's head cut off. They need to have one clear demand Take the money out of politiics. Don't allow politicians to be bought. Don't allow lobbying. No more money into politics. Too many people are throwing a bunch of # into the mix and it's absurd. The Occupy site needs to get it's #ing # together.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:45 PM
link   
reply to post by nenothtu

Hey neno...I'm really curious to see if it will get much worse. To me, this is history in the making, or not. Its really my first kind of experience in watching my country protest on this level (as an adult, was a kid in the sixties) so I'm sitting back all wide-eyed and wondering. And at what point do I decide to make a stand? That is the question...

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by ignant

Do you have a link, source for these cities, places declaring martial law? There is an Occupy movement in my state as well and haven't heard of my area declaring martial law. Is that something that is posted in the paper, on the news? Just curious.
edit on 26-10-2011 by queenofsheba because: (no reason given)

Declare?

sounds like a world from the past.

well, as far as USA.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:04 PM
link   
duplicate

oops
edit on 26-10-2011 by ignant because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
The time has come for all citizens to arm themselves and invoke their second amendment right to forcibly remove tyrannical gov't, now.

The only way these tyrants are going to leave power is by force, history does not lie.

NOTICE !!!!! Elite scum bag tyrants....... if you were wise you'd start packing your bags and head off to your secret space shuttles that will take you to your new homes off the face of this earth. To the moon with all of you criminals!

edit on 26-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
If protesters are throwing rocks and bottles,knives etc. They deserve to get gassed and beaten by rubber hoses.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:14 PM
link   
OWS doesn't need to demand one thing, everyone has a valid point. There are so many things wrong going behind the scenes. They all stand together in a general common goal, to spark change to have our elected officials do their jobs for once, to be honest and do whats right for the people. It's time to fix problems here at home not run off to some distant land like Libya. let Libya liberate themselves! If Libya needs help my god that is what the UN is for to keep peace in world! The US funds 2/3 or more of the UN and yet we still send in our troops?? I mean talk about stuuupid and to top it off we gain nothing from it. Then we got mush for brains running the show, people like Nancy Pelosi in office saying we need to vote and pass bills before we can read them. This is why our system is so FUBAR. I really don't see a light at the end of this tunnel anytime soon.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by crohny
reply to post by Aestheteka

The US isn't use to protesting anymore. Americans are too lazy now to voice their opinions. The movement is still a cock roach with it's head cut off. They need to have one clear demand Take the money out of politiics. Don't allow politicians to be bought. Don't allow lobbying. No more money into politics. Too many people are throwing a bunch of # into the mix and it's absurd. The Occupy site needs to get it's #ing # together.

Agreed, it's the political climate and it's absolute corruptness that has allowed this to come to this point. I can understand people are sick and tired of it, for God sakes Congress is allowed to participate in INSIDER TRADING! I'm a trader, do you realize what benefits this alone has? Perhaps it's the reason Congress' net worth is 2.78 Million per member while the American citizens is only $11,000 measly dollars! The bastards have literally crowned themselves royalty. Let's not dare breath a word about a do nothing bunch of scoundrels who won't stand up for what's right because they're all so afraid of blackmail they might have to get a real job.
Enough is enough.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:57 PM
link   

Originally posted by Godofgamblers
If protesters are throwing rocks and bottles,knives etc. They deserve to get gassed and beaten by rubber hoses.

My guess is that agent provocateurs planted by the authorities started the incidents. In any case TYRANNY now rules in the USA and The People have the God given and Constitutional Rights to forcibly remove the criminals from power. Simple as that We The People have the right to expel tyrannical forces from the gov't .

Now is as good a time as any to start the effort to throw off the yoke of tyranny, the longer we wait the harder it will get to force these hardened criminals out of the gov't.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Godofgamblers

So you're telling me that all them protestors showed up with rocks in their pockets, bottles and knives with intent to use it on the police? That sounds absurd. The cops are standing there in full riot gear with nothing but intent.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:56 PM
link   
reply to post by ignant

To all who are viewing this thread, just keep your eyes and ears open, and maintain a low profile.
edit on 26-10-2011 by JustAnotherSheep because: no reason

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:19 AM
link   

Originally posted by queenofsheba
reply to post by nenothtu

Hey neno...I'm really curious to see if it will get much worse. To me, this is history in the making, or not.

That's just it, you can't really tell until it's too late if it goes sideways. A lot depends upon the mobs at the protests themselves, and how they take it. I believe it's planned to go sideways, and folks can decide for themselves who they think that "planner" may be - I'm aware some will have opinions in the matter variant from mine - but when it goes, it won't really matter who the instigators were, or which side they were on, because we'll all be in the grease all the same. History can sort out who the instigators were. When you're up to your ass in gators, all you care about is draining the swamp. Sorting out responsibility is best left to the historians. In the thick of it, your focus is on surviving so that your kids can BE those historians.

You're right, it's either a major event or a flash in the pan, and only time will tell which. I'm personally hoping for the best, and planning for the worst. If it turns out best, then I'm still ok, and if it goes the other way, I'm more or less prepared - well, as prepared as one can get, anyhow.

Its really my first kind of experience in watching my country protest on this level (as an adult, was a kid in the sixties) so I'm sitting back all wide-eyed and wondering. And at what point do I decide to make a stand? That is the question...

Impossible question to answer. You have first to decide who or what you'll make a stand against, then set a dead line - in the old sense of the phrase. Anyone crossing that line gets dead. That's a pretty serious business, and each person will have their own threshold, some lower, some higher, some impossibly high. Situations like this are so fluid and rapidly changeable that you can't really set hard and fast rules in an intricate manner. you set your own trigger, as simple as possible, and you live or die by it.

My own personal trigger is if they start killing protestors en masse. That's when the war starts. I've already sorted out the targets, and the bulk of the protestors aren't targets, they are victims, and may even die never knowing who their "enemy" really was. If they, however, begin rioting in such a manner as to endanger bystanders, that's all subject to change.

Simply claiming that you're fighting the system doesn't excuse just any old behavior. You don't victimize the very people you claim to be fighting for.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
The time has come for all citizens to arm themselves and invoke their second amendment right to forcibly remove tyrannical gov't, now.

The only way these tyrants are going to leave power is by force, history does not lie.

NOTICE !!!!! Elite scum bag tyrants....... if you were wise you'd start packing your bags and head off to your secret space shuttles that will take you to your new homes off the face of this earth. To the moon with all of you criminals!

edit on 26-10-2011 by SecondAmendmentUser because: (no reason given)

See, THIS is what I'm talking about when I say that some thresholds are lower than others. This is a pretty low threshold - to offer deadly violence when none has been visited upon you or yours.

Sounds a LOT more like an incitement to START a riot for no good reason to me.

I think it would be good for you to stay away from my neighborhood. Start your killin' elsewhere. It would be a fairly short career for you here.

Don't worry, though. from what I'm seeing, there are instigators such as yourself salted into just about all the protest "movements". One of you WILL eventually light the fuse.

God help you when you do. make sure you've given your soul to him, because your ass will belong to other mortals. some of THEM have guns, too - and very little patience with instigators.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
I assure you, the Police State is very real and at this point to ignore it would be an instance of severe denial. They will receive a violent revolution from the masses and will regret it. The time is growing near... tic tock tick tock

This scene from the watchmen is ironic to what is happening now

"What happened to the American Dream?" It came true!

The Politicians, Bankers and Henchmen in blue should be careful what they ask for, they just might get it.

edit on 27-10-2011 by Unknown Soldier because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
i can't believe i'm seeing this on video...the flashes and bangs like bombs thrown on citizens of this country

this all just got very real....no doubt this footage will spark a real revolution....and i'm talking mass boycotts of corporations, paying government license fees, taxes, you name it

they want it???? get ready for it.. they are going to piss off all the wrong people with this

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9  10 >>

join