It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

MARTIAL LAW Happening Now! Introduced throughout USA Cities thru 'Occupy' Protests - As Planned.

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

i agree...seeing this makes me want to get violent..picket police stations to shame the depts who do this and our stooges for the elite and the state

can any of you who are a MAN see this and not get your blood boiled?

this is totally gonna backfire

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser

My guess is that agent provocateurs planted by the authorities started the incidents.

The "authorities" aren't the only factions involved here to have ever employed agents provocateurs.

"They" don't have a monopoly on such agents.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by SuperTripps
reply to post by Unknown Soldier

i agree...seeing this makes me want to get violent..picket police stations to shame the depts who do this and our stooges for the elite and the state

can any of you who are a MAN see this and not get your blood boiled?

this is totally gonna backfire

That's exactly what the Puppet Masters are banking on. That very reaction. Fight smart, don't just grab your blunderbuss and powder horn and run off willy-nilly into the fray. If the Puppet Masters can provoke a premature, emotion-laden reaction, THEY win, and YOU lose.

As a matter of fact, a lot more people you love than just yourself will lose, too, and lose big time.

Who's left to look after them when you've charged blindly into the cannons?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Rather than a couple of youtube videos, that show some minor skirmishes, could you clarify the martial law part?
Please give a link to an official page that declares?
Or just show any proof of such at all?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
This thread defiantly has some interesting ideas. I have to agree with a few people here that the protestors at OWS as a whole have no idea what they want or their demands are horribly articulated or just just impossible. I know many people from my days in college (The protests that went on at my undergrad made the OWS people people seem like articulate calculated masterminds...most of the protesting I saw was over stuff that had no real world baring and was justified by the fact it made someone cry or feel unsafe) that alot of these people are just angry and have no real info or life experience to come up with solutions or real issues, thus in trying to help they just make things so much worse.

However I must disagree that we are seeing the beginnings of martial law. As it has been pointed out before American's are no longer used to protest. I think the biggest mistake we are making here is assuming that the cops are one group of indistinguishable storm troopers hell bent on violating your civil rights. We all know cops and even though there are the extreme anti-authoritarians out there who hate all cops, I think we can all agree most of them are just regular people trying to make a pay check like the rest of us. We American's have become so lazy that these sort of protests do seem scary to the police because they have never really had to deal with them. I think its fair to say that factions of OWS are looking for some sort of Boston Massacre type scenario. There are large factions of OWS who want to overthrow the govt and believe me it wont be for the better. So lets not make the police out to be a lot scarier then they are. And secondly if the police are still willing to let me walk outside past dark and I can do pretty much everything besides confront them in large groups I will call bs on martial law. The fact that they are not gunning down protestors and still using less than lethal means is a big positive. When we start getting curfews and see bodies in the streets then we can call martial law...but then again there probably wont be an ATS at the point to post a martial law thread. haha

Do I think we have lost alot of our freedoms, yes. But it is because many of us where willing to trade them in for security, prosperity, and the ability to not care about whats going on....we are far from martial law

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:55 AM
link   
reply to post by SuperTripps

This plan will not backfire.
In fact it is going extremely well.
The peoples get beat by the (insert agency) and the ones doing the beating sell their souls little by little.
If the people revolt against said (insert agency) for the atrocities, much even better still.
The elite will have a war on their hands, but guess who will not be fighting or even dying?
The elite are who will not be fighting or dying that is who.
So, the peasants kill themselves off and the elite probably made a hedge bet on it too.
Divide and conquer, better than ever!
Do you still think this is gonna backfire?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   
i personally would like to see... the ows seize the mayors and sheriffs and give them one of those socalled fair trials like the average joe gets,them hang em in the square for treason.have the jury pool be picked from the ows.have the judge and attorneys too.do it all in one day from start to finnish.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
i personally would like to see... the ows seize the mayors and sheriffs and give them one of those socalled fair trials like the average joe gets,them hang em in the square for treason.have the jury pool be picked from the ows.have the judge and attorneys too.do it all in one day from start to finnish.

Be careful what you wish for....There are many things wrong with this statement. I am very acquainted with how the law works and procedures for trial and to say that the average Joe doesnt get a fair trial is somewhat of a mischaracterization(sp). There are many cases where the average Joe gets more than a fair trial, especially when there is undue power on one side. I believe our justice system needs tweaking but not on these grounds. The cases where the average guy gets screwed has more to do with corrupt judges and legislatures who put out statutes that create issues of enforcement or knowledge with regards to the common man. To accuse all mayors, lawyers, sheriffs, and judges of treason is not only an over broad statement but also a fundamental misunderstanding of what treason is. Corruption in some cases yes, treason highly unlikely. Your kind of system will only last so long until all of the judges, etc are dead and then the mass of people who authorized hangings may be coming for you next

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:14 AM
link   
I have seen real martial law in action. This is not it. Some intresting post here though. Please people, use your common sense and do not let some of the posters here persuade you to do something stupid. You will see martial law then, and it will not just be local police. Patience and peace to you all..it seems to be needed at the moment.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I'm just wondering, what would have been so wrong about breaking off and dispersing for the evening without pushing the cops into gassing everyone a half dozen times or more?

If people did that it would send a strong signal that the People have no power and the Cops can walk all over then whenever they want. This was no riot. The cops broke the law and everyone knows it.

Do you just let bullies and thugs (the cops) continue to get away with harming people? That's what your doing when you are on legal footing the cops are not, and you give in to them.

That's an old tactic cops use to corral people till they cant go anywhere then when the crowd has to give because it's bursting at the seams, the cops lie and say they were uncontrollable so they get away with anything they want.

There are tons of cops on ATS but you notice not one of them has the guts to talk about whats really happening? They KNOW they are wrong and either they feel guilt but fear for their job or they are so hardened they no longer care.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:32 AM
link   
reply to post by catwhoknowsplusone

What powers Catwhoknows?
Really I would like to know. Are they local, US, worldwide?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:38 AM
link   
I suggest everyone start getting prepared with your beans bullets and band aids. No entity in power will willingly give up an inch, their will be a fight no matter how the chips fall everyone should be prepared for anything. There has been lots of tension continue to build on all sides at home abroad in the streets, everywhere. Buy war bonds!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
All this talk of "violence" and 'getting wepons" is flat out CRAZY!
you realy think resorting to violence will helpp anybody ? NO
this is not he 1800's here the world we live in and the athoritys have far more advanced wepons than the coman man or even miltia will ever have . it is just a looseing battle takeing that rout.

The only thing that will work is staying 100% peaceful in my opinon.

That is the only way to garner suport from the rest of the country

and to actuly have a clear defined messege of positive change we want made
im talking so good that the police wanna be on our side .

ETA also all the people who are talking about snachting up and kidnapping the corrupt, ther is no need
when the light is shed on them and the land is better place ther will be nowhere for the corrupt to hide and no one to do buisnes whith them - no need for that crazy lynch mob

and to the guy in the begining of this thread saying that FEDs are compiling massive lists on all us disenters on the web. So be it- all we want is a better place for evrybody . To live as free men and women
edit on 27-10-2011 by jplaysguitar because: the grammer police came to my house

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:49 AM
link   
FOR ANYONE WHO STILL SAYS THE OCCUPY MOVEMENT HAS NO CLEAR FOCUS............

PLEASE SHUT UP. You are obviously uninformed.

The Occupy Wall Street put out an official statement, 2 weeks ago or so, as to why they have PEACEABLY assembled. It was read by Keith Olbermann on his Current TV program. The Mass Media has not acknoledged this statement that was released. They have just "alluded" to it by bashing OWS for wanting a handout.

This video has been posted alot on here but I'll post it again. LISTEN TO THE WORDS KEITH OLBERMANN IS READING. It's pretty clear what the exact demands have been. It hits the nail right on the head.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:57 AM
link   

Originally posted by onfire49

Originally posted by robomont

Be careful what you wish for....There are many things wrong with this statement. I am very acquainted with how the law works and procedures for trial and to say that the average Joe doesnt get a fair trial is somewhat of a mischaracterization(sp). There are many cases where the average Joe gets more than a fair trial, especially when there is undue power on one side. I believe our justice system needs tweaking but not on these grounds. The cases where the average guy gets screwed has more to do with corrupt judges and legislatures who put out statutes that create issues of enforcement or knowledge with regards to the common man. To accuse all mayors, lawyers, sheriffs, and judges of treason is not only an over broad statement but also a fundamental misunderstanding of what treason is. Corruption in some cases yes, treason highly unlikely. Your kind of system will only last so long until all of the judges, etc are dead and then the mass of people who authorized hangings may be coming for you next
let me guess? your one of those folks that think our constitution is a living document,to be twisted and perverted to every globalist whim.there are no buts in it.it says what is says.nothing more nothing less.and the majority of people arrested these days may be guilty of breaking a law,but they didnt have criminal intent.i say hang the lawyers first!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:59 AM
link   
Violence breaking out at Left Wing protests what a shocker. We didnt have these probs at Tea Party rallies. and we were protesting against Big Gov

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:12 AM
link   
let me guess? your one of those folks that think our constitution is a living document,to be twisted and perverted to every globalist whim.there are no buts in it.it says what is says.nothing more nothing less.and the majority of people arrested these days may be guilty of breaking a law,but they didnt have criminal intent.i say hang the lawyers first!

No I am actually quite the opposite, I believe that the constitution was written for a reason and with an intention and it was not meant to be a living breathing document, except withing the necessary and proper clause and the amendment process which should be construed very very narrowly. I have no idea what the constitution had to do with what either of of us said except maybe the definition of treason. And you are just dead wrong when you say that the majority of people today are arrested with no criminal intent. In fact almost all criminal offenses, both in common law and statutory law, have a requirement that there be some mens rea or in laymans term culpable state of mine. Without that feature many people walk simply because a statute says intentionally doing act X and a person just recklessly does it. The only crimes that generally allow for punishment without a guilty state of mind are those that are considered statutory violations which carry only a fine or in some cases less than a year in jail. The only case I know of strict liability that involves harsh punishment is statutory rape and you can thank the legislatures for that. So before you make broad statements and declare who you want to kill please inform yourself. If there is some of successful revolt in this country I surely hope people like you are not at the forefront.....you are angry and armed with half truths and will to let people die over it....you are no better then the tyrants who instituted the french revolution.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:14 AM
link   
i watched charlie rose the propagandist the other night.he asked two people why there was not an organized message and two people said there was and explained it.i was shocked it was allowed to air.the message is very clear.GET OFF THE LITTLE MANS BACK!.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by ignant

Haven't witnessed Martial Law yet, but have you ever heard the Beatles song Revolution? It came out when people wanted change. Many protested and became hippies, yet most abandoned the cause and became part of Silicon Valley. Being a generation X, I don't don't believe any of these two generations really believe what they say.
The crap that's going on in the Middle East, well that's another story.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:35 AM
link   
reply to post by onfire49

there you go with that legal gobly goop.most people dont understand any off it.so that gives our lawyer community the oppertunity to suck the common man dry.lets see here.in the past thirty years yall have found a way to come on our property,into our homes,take away our kids,tell us we cant eat or drink certain things,control firearms.ruin cigarettes,turn corporations into humans,take over other countries.etc.lawyers get lined up first.i stick by my proposal.

new topics

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9  10 >>

join