It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The Truth Is Viral: The Real Herman Cain (part one)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
reply to post by AboveTopSecret.com

Hello Bob. Nice video. However, what you are telling us is nothing new. Every candidate flip flops at some time or other, except the squeaky clean Ron Paul. That is because they are trying to win. It's a simple consequence of trying to gain the most popularity among their party's base, trying to be all things to all people. You would be hard pressed to find a single politician in history that didn't flip flop on occasion.

Besides informing us of the obvious, I found your politically correct attack on Cain to be highly distasteful. While not a Cain supporter myself (I prefer Ron Paul), I will defend his right to choose not to have Muslims in his administration. In perhaps your weakest example of "flip flopping", Cain was asked if he would allow Muslims in his administration, to which BOTH times he said No. That is pretty consistent in my book, even if he was forced to add that 'Muslims could be allowed if they supported the constitution'. It is only due to the ignorant, politically correct slime in the media that he was forced to amend his statement accordingly.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
Sounds like some of you just don't like black people. Obama being only 1/2 is acceptable

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR
I will defend his right to choose not to have Muslims in his administration.

Just a small, but serious 'what-if' scenario... would you also support a candidate who would refuse to have Christians in his administration? I know it's an impossibility in the near Theocracy which the USA has become, but I think a fair question.

BTW... OC. Great video and reporting.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:27 PM
link   
[more)
Very good,I don't watch many of these videio's but this is good,I just wish more people would wake up to the win,win situation by voteing for Ron Paul instead of just another wooden head politician that fits the clone mold of the elite.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:41 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

I do not support Cain. I defend his position to choose not to have a Muslim in his administration. Do you really need to ask me if I would support a Muslim candidate? I wouldn't support a militant atheist either. Those are the only two possibilities in your question.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by Jason88

Thanks for the video, Bob. The opening music though, man, wow was that bad.

That is original music, exclusively licensed to me for the show, by 80's Electro Legend Maggotron. Maggs and I once had competing dance music radio shows in South Florida. The title is "Smack Runner," and it is from his latest album.

You might recognize two of his big hits; the first is called "Return to the Planet of Bass," and the second is "Bass Invaders."

Old Skool 305 never dies baby.

reply to post by Xcathdra

Ditto brother. Like I said, nobody agrees with everyone else all of the time. The best we can hope for on those issues where we differ is respectful debate.

Cheers.
edit on 10/25/2011 by OldCorp because: added 2nd vid

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:57 PM
link   

100 bucks Bloomberg , Netanyahoo, Anwar al-Awlaki, and Cain have dined on many occassions

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Well I did not have any expectations Oldcorp, and yet was ultimately surprised to watch this video and discover that I truly support your style of Journalism.

This is going to affect everything.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:26 PM
link   
Can we count on a video on "The Real obama?" You know, one that explaines why his college transcripts were sealed? Why he won't release them? Why he won't release his medical records? Why anyone that disagrees with him gets labeled racist? Why he hasn't submitted a budget since he's been in office? Why if he holds his czars in such high reguard why he won't have them vested through congress or the senate? Now I'd like to see a video on that obama, never will cause I know what way the winds blowing, you never question obama.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blackmarketeer
I'm convinced Cain was never intended to be a real candidate, but rather to push the other candidates (like Romney, Perry) further to the right than where they may have gone themselves. It seems to be working as both are now stumping on flat taxes, and time will tell if they start stumping on abolishing the minimum wage as Cain is.

I like your thinking, it makes sense as he is so obviously in the pocket of corporate America, the Koch brothers, and as a former Chairman to the Kansas Federal Reserve he's in with the money (many other implications on that topic).

So who put him up to it, who is the puppet master to Cain? The GOP? The Koch brothers? The Empire? Who or what is the entity that benefits from the US going to the farthest right it can handle? Or was it the democrats who got Cain in the race to push the other candidates to crazy town and essentially make all the GOP look unelectable?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:37 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

That is funny, I do recognize that track, "Return to the Planet of Bass" but it's been forever! Very cool you two had dance offs on competing radio shows, sounds like a fun gig.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by SteveR Do you really need to ask me if I would support a Muslim candidate? I wouldn't support a militant atheist either. Those are the only two possibilities in your question.

There was only one (1) possibility asked of in my question and your initial response seems like deflection.

I simply asked if you would also support a candidate who would deny Christians within his administration because I'd like to know if you consider one divergent facet of the Judaic faith less favourable than the other.

Would you also not support Catholics, Jews, Amish or Mormons?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Good work, I am liking what I see.

Keep it up, and hope to see more from you in the coming weeks.

The Truth is Viral!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:38 PM
link   
reply to post by masqua

As per the founding principals, it should not even matter what religious view that officials within the government have, that should never come into question.

What should be at question are the policies of their administering, and the effects it has on society. This should be the central focus and getting sidelined by religious debates/issues will only cause trouble and waste time.

I don't want to know what religion the Cabinet believes in, I want to know what they plan to do to fix this country and what they are doing about it.

I believe that is a far better criteria.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:44 PM
link   
reply to post by muzzleflash

Exactly... I don't care if a Rastafarian becomes the DEA, ATF and FBI Czar. What matters is that s/he does his or her job without being biased by faith.

Best person for the job, regardless of religious affiliation.
edit on 25/10/11 by masqua because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by kingofmd
Sounds like some of you just don't like black people. Obama being only 1/2 is acceptable

Herman Cain is a liar who happens to be a black man.

Get over it.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:36 PM
link   

Cains a boldface liar,
and his pizza tastes simular to a dead cow being left out in the hot sun for 3 days. EWWWWWW.

Just another billionair who thinks he knows what the people want. If his pizza is any show on the man charecter then, hes just another flash in the pan and very greasy....

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:41 PM
link   
The only problem I might have with this video is that I feel like my flag doesn't go to OldCorp...

Great work

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:57 PM
link   
Why anyone still uses players not usable on iProducts (ATS, Daily Show, Colbert) is beyond me.

Is this the same?:

edit on 10/25/2011 by SquirrelNutz because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by Xcathdra

Originally posted by burntheships
reply to post by Xcathdra

The person behind the video? Are you referring to Powell (Old Corp)?
What difference does it make?

I just wanted to know if the person behind the video made it as an "information people need to think" piece or if its one of those hidden agenda I cant stand the guy agenda hidden under a "information people need to think piece".

Is there any reason why its not permissible to ask that question?
edit on 25-10-2011 by Xcathdra because: (no reason given)

I would call it an "I can't stand the guy" agenda backed up by "and this is why; this is what you need to know if you want to form an objective opinion" piece. I think I made it pretty clear with my attitude and word choice that I don't care for Mr. Cain and the way he is constantly changing his tune. Nor do I care to be lied to or ignored.

It's not like I was some out of the blue reporter in this particular case. I was the first reporter to ask this question of the candidates last May. It was what Herman Cain said to me that started this whole controversy, so it is my story. Protocol dictates that I get to ask the first question. I know that sounds snobby, but you don't get any real answers unless you ask the right questions and then press for the truth. Nobody else in the MSM is doing it, so I will, hoping to reach as many people as possible.

I knew nothing about Cain last May, so I gave him as much credibility as any of the other candidates (although I admit to having a preference for Ron Paul,) until he started to flip-flop on a number of different subjects. I didn't even mention a few of them because I ran out of time. I literally could have gone on for another ten minutes detailing the rest of Cain's "misquotes" and policy reversals. Don't even get me started on gaffes.

Fortunately, I won't subject you good people to any more of Herman Cain. Part two features my interview with a Senior Fellow from the ACLU on the legality of al-Awlaki's killing, and I will also be taking a look at the use of Predator drones inside the borders of the US. That's right folks, most major cities have Predators in their skies right now.

reply to post by The_Phantom

Thanks, but the mention is quite kind in itself. I wish we could trade those things in for STUFF like ATS T-shirts, coffee mugs, or even a fully loaded bug out bag! Now that would be sweet.

edit on 10/25/2011 by OldCorp because: (no reason given)

edit on 10/25/2011 by OldCorp because: I'm my own Grammar Nazi.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join