It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Haunted America

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 06:45 PM
link   
Thanks for skipping Indiana.

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 04:09 AM
link   
I saw my boy ghost in Ohio. I think there might have been a cemetery nearby where our new house was built at the time (sometime in the late 60s/early 70s). I often wonder if the new tenants/owners of my old house ever had supernatural experiences.
edit on 29-10-2011 by ghostwithorangeeyes because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   

Originally posted by Surtur
Thanks for skipping Indiana.

Gravity Hill
Moorsville, Indiana

About sixty years ago, an elderly woman was making her way up this hill when her car ran out of gas. The woman got out of her car and began pushing it up the hill. She was not very strong, however, and eventually, the car rolled backwards on top of her. As she lie there, injured, an oncoming truck ran over and killed the woman. Today, if one puts his car in neutral at the bottom of the hill, the old woman will push it to the top.

www.realhaunts.com...

Sorry Indiana

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

One often overlooked...White Springs, Fla. A small historic town in north Fla.

My favorite is St. Augustine, Fla.
edit on 1-11-2011 by Lovelyful because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 15 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by ValentineWiggin

Have you heard of Fort Henrey, Kingston, ON? I dont know alot of the sories but there are a few personal ones ive heard, like shadowpeople running around, Screams from holding cells, Doors opening and closing Typical Haunting stuff but it gets heard nearly every night at the fort. Also reminding me of Theater 5 downtown in Kingston? alot of wierd stories, My friend used to work there awhile ago and hes chased masses into costume rooms just because of closing and them dissapear behind a door that was suposed to be locked and was open with no one in the room, Also walked in one day with the library doors open (Witch get locked and the key brought home) with EVERY book stacked without even a rulers space between them from cieling to floor. Just thought you would like looking at those places too, Kingston has ALOT of Haunted buildings and areas.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join