It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpsons Doomsday clock - Puzzle Solved [new date]

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by nicolet
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

anybody notice the word surveil in the name of the episode. odd use of words, no?

sur ("over" or "above") + veil = lifting of the veil ?

Anyone notice that The Simpsons episodes are usually filled with puns and word play, from the title of each episode to background stuff like the instrument store being called King Toots?

It's just a cartoon but some people really go nuts trying to find stuff that isn't there. He's a Democrat voter, so what? What does that prove? That Groening wears an "I Love Obama" t-shirt while eating canapes from a Montana teen's body?

I just don't get it.

Maybe Futurama is a secret code for cryogenics and time travel being in use behind the scenes and away from the public and that the military have secret bending robots that run on alcohol?

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:54 AM
link   
The Simpsons?
Really a Children Tv Show?
Is that what things have come to on this site? Getting hints from PG Cartoons?

Talk about a reach.

Well I believe it was this site that had also tried to hints out professional wrestling(the fake acting sport).
edit on 26-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by KingAtlas
reply to post by KoolerKing

haha that made me laugh thank you

I think we should all pick a random simsons episode and made a doomsday clock out of it...

Or any TV show that has a clock, in it for that matter.

Hell Sesame St, is planning to do a episode soon on how to tell time.(they probably already done it). I wonder if anybody will get a dooms day conspiracy out of it.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
The good news? This doomsday will only affect Ogdenville, North Haverbrook, and Brockway. Lyle Lanley predicted that back in 1993.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Today's the 27th. Let's see what happens...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:43 AM
link   
Just thinking 5:55 may have something to do with asteroid 2005 YU55. Just a thought.... As the OP I posted this because of the amount of detail the video goes into.... Im sure the 27th will just pass by...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 03:54 AM
link   
well i was planing on being up till 5:55am but at 5:55 pm i will be at work so at 9:55 i will be back on posting as i do the "I told you so... not so", good try just not so... so far, next

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:02 AM
link   
reply to post by StarPeace

You think this one is bad, look at the first 'decoded' message from this episode of the Simpsons:

465 flags for this crap

edit on 27/10/11 by Chadwickus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:41 AM
link   

Originally posted by Chadwickus

You think this one is bad, look at the first 'decoded' message from this episode of the Simpsons:

465 flags for this crap

Keep the crap comments to yourself..... just because you're not into imaginative debate doesnt mean you have the right to trash peoples fun. The Simpsons have often had subliminal messeges in there shows and to compare it with Sesame Street or to call it crap is pointless, it's serves no other purpose other than to boost your ego. It says alot if all you do is trash post.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:44 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTruth

Mate, it failed the first time.

It failed the second time.

And it will fail this time.

Also, if fear mongering is 'fun' then you need therapy.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:57 AM
link   

reply to post by OzTruth

Mate, it failed the first time.

It failed the second time.

And it will fail this time.

Also, if fear mongering is 'fun' then you need therapy.

You need to get a life, no where has the thread been about fear mongering, it's about the level of detail this guy goes into to come up with a new date. I have said repeatedly here that the date will come and go with nothing happening and it's also about what other meanings or codes it could have. What's so hard to understand about that?? I found it highly amusing as do others.... So seriously get of your high horse, and don't call me mate you don't even know me. Thanks for your negative input.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 04:59 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTruth

False flag set for 27th of October the same date that the Satanic Vatican is praying with all reps of world religions to the devil for a peace that will not come!

No fear mongering you say?

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 05:13 AM
link   

reply to post by OzTruth

False flag set for 27th of October the same date that the Satanic Vatican is praying with all reps of world religions to the devil for a peace that will not come!

No fear mongering you say?

Yes no fear mongering here, quoting the YouTube isnt saying it's true or going to happen. It was quoted to further the understanding of the date he came up with. I cleary stated, I wasn't sure want to make all of this and that I believe that nothing will happen but it was interesting how much detail he put in and the amount of symbolism there was. Are you clutching at straws much? Sorry to put a downer on your hard on, but you need to stop tugging now.... Go trash someone else's thread...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 10:43 AM
link   
well it got say 1/2 ding for the op it might not be the end day but the beginning of the end day any one seen this? www.cnn.com... from the link

(CNN) -- European leaders have thrashed out a deal they hope will resolve the problems that threaten the stability of world markets and the very existence of the euro currency.
ok so what is the big deal?

Marathon negotiations at EU headquarters in Brussels resulted in a deal that will slash Greek debt, recapitalize European banks and more than double the EU bailout fund's resources to handle future sovereign defaults.
did any one catch it? does any one know what it is? Why this is so bad? look here: more than double the EU bailout fund's resources to handle future sovereign defaults. and when this fails??? See now why this is bad there is no return now the bottom is about to fall out of the bag, it is soaked with greed, instability, and austerity soon to tear, rip apart. you have been forewarned.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:48 PM
link   

465 flags for this crap

wow thats pathetic.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
edit on 27-10-2011 by StarPeace because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:46 AM
link   
11:44 all is well no big ye- ha yet. still waiting for it. will be back after this short break ok 12.10 on 10/ 28 /11 maybe at 10:28 on 10/28/11? but till then... If anything happens... post it.
edit on 28-10-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 09:52 AM
link   
ok so it is now 8:48 am .. deader than dead obama is in the news UK say girls can be king or something like that can marry Catholics too.
Internet still works ATS still on, so no major changes yet , oh did oi say the sun still comes up in the east, it might have come up in the west for some
edit on 28-10-2011 by bekod because: editting

posted on Oct, 29 2011 @ 01:54 AM
link   
10/29/11 all is fine, no Z day
no end of the world day
the sun went down the earth still spins
so when oh when will someone get it right
never for no one will know the day nor the hour till it is here. ps not here yet

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 03:48 AM
link   
I have a sneaking feeling, that the doomsday portrayed in that Simpsons episode is a bit overdue?

Has anyone decoded a rain-check yet?

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join