It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Simpsons Doomsday clock - Puzzle Solved [new date]

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
I searched and found old posts of this but not with the new solution.

Date turns out to be 10/27/11 which isn't far way. I don't really know what to make of it. But to have that much symbolism really does make you think. Anyway I found it really interesting and I hope you do too.

The Simpson's episode "To Surviel with Love," displays a clock that gives an encoded Doomsday date planed for late this year 2011 right here in the US. Watch this video and see how I decoded this Mysterious Clock, and tell me what you think.

YouTube - Simpsons DoomsDay Clock new decoding

Ok I think this guy has nailed it! False flag set for 27th of October the same date that the Satanic Vatican is praying with all reps of world religions to the devil for a peace that will not come!

Mods feel free to close thread, if this new take on the vid in question has been posted before.

If not please embed vid as I don't know how to with my iPhone

Peace

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:12 AM
link   
reply to post by OzTruth

There ya go, haven't watched it yet, though

ETA: Yeah, I don't know, definitely looks like a bit of a stretch. I think it's just a cartoon show, and people are putting a little too much time into trying to decode the secrets of the universe from one image.

edit on 25-10-2011 by VariableConstant because: watched video

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Well we only have 3 days left til we find out.

Thanks for sharing your find.

Side note: Weird synchronicity but it was 10:27 pm when I started to reply to this thread, freaky.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
So, can I ask the OP a question, a very serious question?

If something actually happens in two days, what are you going to do? Do you think that you proved it would happen based on a Simpson's episode?

What are you going to tell your friends? That the whole media empire is full of controlled false paradigms orchestrated by a conscious computer called Echelon 2, and that it has been creating the screenplays for shows like the Simpsons for years in order to wake up humanity so that it can... annihalate, or save, it?

I just don't understand the rammifications of the Simpsons being our prophetic messenger...

Should we build a monument to Homer?

I mean, who buys this at all?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   
...Homer's Oddessy...or something like that.

Am not happy about all this, and can admit to suffering ATS burn out with all these damn end of October dates and the weird dreams I suffering since I started this site.

Skeptic to frayed nerves and shattered sleep - yep I'm wishing I just stayed blissfully unaware and slept well.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:48 AM
link   
reply to post by sbctinfantry

Mate, like the rest of us I will and wont do anything. I didnt make the video. I had just seen this vid on YouTube and thought out of all the Simpsons Doomsday clock skeptics, this guy has decoded the most.

I don't think anything will happen, not that will threaten me anyway. Being down under and all.

I am all for peace. But it's too much symbolism. I don't buy into this crap like you said. But with the Iran conflict around the corner, things like this trip me out and I remember the 9/11 simpsons video too. So I continue to trip out.

Thanks for your input

edit on 25-10-2011 by OzTruth because: spelling - bloody iPhone keyboard urgh

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:50 AM
link   
That's actually some decently creepy number crunching going on there.

Reminds me alot of Jake Kotze and Steve Wilner's work with Synchromysticism in hollywood.

Also the other episode of the simpsons with the eery 9-11 synchronicty?

I think this is an effect of the less linear facets of time. The universe is indeed fractal. It's like if we look in the right spots we accidentally see a bigger picture than the smaller intended one.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:53 AM
link   
i just lol'd

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:07 AM
link   
I remember when this was originally posted! Looking forward to the new date, I love this kind of stuff!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   

Groening identifies himself as agnostic[1][2] and a liberal[83] and has often made campaign contributions to Democratic Party candidates.[84] His first cousin, Laurie Monnes Anderson, is a member of the Oregon State Senate representing eastern Multnomah County.[85]
en.wikipedia.org...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:36 AM
link   
-edit No clue how that doubleposted

edit on 25-10-2011 by iEpoc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:54 AM
link   

Originally posted by iEpoc

Groening identifies himself as agnostic[1][2] and a liberal[83] and has often made campaign contributions to Democratic Party candidates.[84] His first cousin, Laurie Monnes Anderson, is a member of the Oregon State Senate representing eastern Multnomah County.[85]
en.wikipedia.org...

Yeah he would be in the know for sure. I remember my year 11 history teacher telling me loved the Simpsons because of it's subliminal content and black comedy. Maybe he was a freemason too. Why would the Simpsons put stuff like this in it's cartoons?? Are they warning us or are they laughing at us??

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:28 PM
link   
everyone wants armageddon.

What were the numers oh yeah. 6/10/11

do it could also be october 6th.....no its past so don't mention that

How did it get 27.... oh 10 plu 11 plus 6 ,
but doesn't that use u all his numbers. 27 plus hammock equals october i forgot that part

I just don't get it I think..

Or it could be 10 october 06

or november 10 /06

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:34 PM
link   
reply to post by KingAtlas

Dude you have only speculation. Solid proof if you please. GEEEEEZZZZZ

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:36 PM
link   
reply to post by KoolerKing

haha that made me laugh thank you

I think we should all pick a random simsons episode and made a doomsday clock out of it...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by JRedBeard
That's actually some decently creepy number crunching going on there.

Reminds me alot of Jake Kotze and Steve Wilner's work with Synchromysticism in hollywood.

Also the other episode of the simpsons with the eery 9-11 synchronicty?

I think this is an effect of the less linear facets of time. The universe is indeed fractal. It's like if we look in the right spots we accidentally see a bigger picture than the smaller intended one.

I think there should be an entire forum dedictated to Steve Wilner's work and the topic of synchromysticism. The topic doesn't get much exposure but I'm convinced that there is something to it.... not just a bunch of woo.

Labyrinth of the Psychonaut

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:16 PM
link   
Hahaha you know your paranoid when you cant watch an episode of the simpsons and just enjoy it for what it is - A flipping cartoon! Made for kids/teenagers at that! You need some downtime, your brain has obviously worked overtime and can no longer apply logic and sound reason.
There is no harm looking for "sign" but my dear, the likelihood of that sign coming from a cartoon is little to none.
If anyone actually believes this stuff i think maybe you should give yourself a reality check, honestly. Turn off the comp, go for a walk, clear your head. This is what gives conspiracy theorists a bad name.
edit on 25-10-2011 by SearchLightsInc because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:32 PM
link   
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

anybody notice the word surveil in the name of the episode. odd use of words, no?

sur ("over" or "above") + veil = lifting of the veil ?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
What I want to know is this:

How many clocks, calendars, magazine covers, and the like have appeared on the Simpsons yet nothing has happened??

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Originally posted by nicolet
reply to post by SearchLightsInc

anybody notice the word surveil in the name of the episode. odd use of words, no?

sur ("over" or "above") + veil = lifting of the veil ?

Its a cartoon. Its watched by teenagers/kids and obviously in small numbers - Adults with to much time on there hands. Its Obvious that the makers of the simpsons arent stupid, they've proven that when they poke fun of of secret societies, corporate greed, family structure etc - The entire cartoon is based on holding a mirror up to society and saying "This is what REALLY goes on and this is how stupid you look"
But you see the great thing about cartoons is that you can go anywhere with them. And they have done that on a number of occasions by having "god" as a character or ned flanders - your seemly angelic neighbour - be the devil. But it would be absured to look into it any further then that.
If your willing to calculate the end of the word, based on a man-made modern cartoon and some "number crunching" then quite frankly, your paranoid. You think about death to much.
Seriously, shut down the computer, take off the tin foil hat, go for a walk.
Even if you did guess the end of the world correctly, you wont live to rub it in anyone's face.

<<   2  3 >>

join