It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Teachers of Witchcraft and Wicca Needed to Supply Global Shortage

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:38 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by Klassified

I think it's a trap run by Christians; a honey pot scheme to lure in unsuspecting pagans for one of Christianity's favorite past-times: witch burning, witch dunking, and forcible conversion to Christianity followed by burning (just in case).

edit on 24-10-2011 by nineix because: (no reason given)

You could be right.
Something funny about the site. It was real jumpy until I pressed the stop button, then would not take my email and password, said "the words doesn't match. HERE is the real Church and School of Wicca. The Frosts, Gavin and Yvonne are very good people, and even do weddings. (Handfastings) I know there are a lot of Wiccans and Pagans here in the forum, but in my town my family are all alone in this.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by randomname
that's what the world needs more of. people invoking and working with the devil and demons.

The real Demons life within men and women. Ever get angry? You are working with them.

and before you say you're benevolent, you are working with the enemies of God. the only way to invoke righteousness and good is thru God.

Which God exactly would that be? There are 18 in the KJV alone, not to mention all of the other historical Gods. And what about the Goddess? You all always seem to forget Her, and she is also in your Bible. She is the Mother of all Gods.

anything else is deception, because you're not asking God for blessings and grace, you're asking one of His lesser creations that have turned on man and God.

Are you saying your own religion is not a deception? Read here:

God's Mistakes

A List of Biblical Contradictions

The World's Sixteen Crucified Saviors

How Many Has God Killed?

in a sense you're empowering and worshipping a creature or spirit that was not created to be worshipped or empowered.

Are you certain it is not YOU who is empowering a creature? A Dragon?

Is the Biblical Yahweh actually a dragon?

Bible Dragons

Dragons in the Bible, Various References

worship is to God only, and not to the earth, or anything He created.

You do not know God created anything friend, what you "know" was told you by a minister, right? Don't try to convince me you have actually read the Bible, what you posted shows you did not.

that knowledge and wisdom you think you have is not real. but do you believe any spirit that is not from God is truthful and honest and is not deceiving you into worshipping a rock, the moon or the earth, with is no more alive than pavement.

I knew that was coming. As a small boy I was severely warned not to ever seek such an evil thing as knowledge, and always wondered why that is. I was also told to BELIEVE in the Bible, but never to research it, or try to understand it, or to question it. Just believe it.
I have read over 10,000 books, graduated college, and have read on the Internet for over 10 years now. Are you telling me none of what I know is real? Pretty tall pedestal you are standing on there, friend, and pretty big ego too. I have read the KJV Bible twice. With Strong's handy, and a Hebrew/English dictionary handy. So none of that is real either? Is that what you are saying here?
Pray tell, what is REAL KNOWLEDGE then? I am sure there are many of the members who would like to know where to obtain this real knowledge, being as the knowledge we already have is not real.

life lives on the earth.. the earth is just the medium on which independent life co exists, lives and grows on.

Life is everywhere in the Universe. Not just on, and within Earth. Earth is a living, breathing, sentient Being, not just dirt and rock. Earth is our Mother, she provides for us EVERYTHING that we have. All that we eat, the clothes we dress in, the house we live in, all came from Mother Earth.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 04:29 PM
link   
reply to post by irsuccubus

I didnt even know people still felt that way about witchcraft...all that devil stuff and all.

Wiccans do not believe in devils and demons. Wicca has not thing one to do with that which Christianity invented to scare people with. Wiccans do not believe, we know, and there is a difference.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Daecollo
I wish I could learn more about these things myself, because I find wiccans and witchcraft very interesting myself, unluckily, many things are fake, and as such bring bad thoughts in mind, of course.

I think anyone seeking profit for something is very very very fishy, and could have a bit more meaning to it if its done like the OP's post says it is.

But most people are not blessed with such knowledge now, its like trying to dig through red tape, and it is just not worth the trouble less you learn from sources yourself and actually talk to them.

*wink wink hint hint*

edit on 25-10-2011 by Daecollo because: (no reason given)

Here's some insight for you, think of the word "craft". Witches will commonly say, " I practice the Craft." We say that in such a vague term for a reason. Each path is different, no two witches are exactly alike, we are people you know?

Some have a stong affinity for herbs, some for cartomancy, some are blessed with the ability for scrying, or candle magic. Some of us dabble a bit in each or more of these "crafts." What I have found along my way is that there is no secret or ancient text or fire-burned musty grimoir detailing how to be a witch. We can all learn how to practice. We can research and find methods of executing our intentions in whatever field we so choose, hence the reason for witchschool being a mockery. Rituals can be googled if you are a techno-pagan type, you can find others on youtube for goodness sakes, your local book store and library can be a treasure trove of information if you know what to look for. In this age we have any and all information just within our reach, it just takes a focused and dedicated person who is genuinely interested to find what they are looking for.

Being a "wise one" simply means being enlightened by knowing yourself. Those are big shoes to fill and I don't know many non-witches who are as confident and freed. Blessings to you, I hope that your interest in this path can turn into something beautiful.

<< 1  2   >>

join