It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a disturbing dream. man attacked by birds.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
You watched the day of the birds as a child and it came back to you in a dream !

I too had the dream and thats all i can put it down too but that was 20 years ago.

No one knows why we dream and those that claim they do are in the head but maybe when we sleep we are just being used in some form of advanced computer game and i say that because the brain works like a computer program and the four chemicals making up our DNA is just like machine code except it's base four and not one.

The hard bit to get your head around is those playing these computer games might be in one themselves and if you think that sounds mad then look at how we play games and what we are already able to acheive and yet computers as we know them have only been around for 40 years so what will they be like in another 100 years.

Reality, i think therefor i am does not hit the spot, Darwin and evolution has been found wanting and even physics is having to adjust to new findings from quantum physics but if you look at it physics is just a set of valid instructions like Push 'DC' Pop 'DE' Add (DC,DE) that makes physics work but thats not to say these set of instruction are the only instructions possible.

Enjoy your emulation

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Master_007

the day of the birds, is hitchcock correct? i am assuming, from basic cable knowledge. I havnt actually seen the movie, i dont have much of an intrest in black and white films, or horror films for that matter.

I would agree this might be a mashup of imagery from things i have aquired in my past. But unraveling what they represent to me is the reason i have opened up on here. I have always been an amature theologist. I have read many myths, and semi studied several religons. I am sure that many of the stories have nesteled their way into small parts of my consciousness and suplement themselves into my dreams to help me understand what is happening.
I appreciate your perspective greatly.

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 11:50 AM
link   
reply to post by jewells

I dreamt the dream again last night. Unfortunatly i was unable to become aware during the dream. I was unaware that it was reocurring. It was identical as far as i am aware, except for one thing. While I was crawling towards the body I obtained the gun from, i was facing away from the meditating man and the comotion. As far as i know this was the only time i looked directly away from the commotion. On a hill in the distant set a man on a horse. The horse was light in color, the man was dressed in black, He looked arabic in clothing style. On his shoulder set an owl. The man had no mouth. His eyes were dark. He appeared to be a half mile away, but as i focused, for some reason i had no problem noticing the detail. I seen the owl clearly. i seen his eyes and face clearly, the horse however wasnt a normal horse. it seemed to almost be dematerializing in its lower quarters. Like it was made of smoke. His eyes were dark. He seemed hollow. The owl however had glowing red eyes. i stared at it momentarly only to have my attention jerked back to the war going on around me, I grabed for the gun, burnt my hand on the barrel, choked up on my grip and began jerking the gun off the fallen. The rest of the dream was the exact same.
i woke up in a sweat, as usuall for me when i have vivid dreams
here i am again, lost and stupified

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by mathiasrook

Owl (dream symbol): Usually symbolizes wisdom, knowledge, intelligence, and ability to remain silent.

Revelation 6:8

"8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth."

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:29 PM
link   

Owl (dream symbol): Usually symbolizes wisdom, knowledge, intelligence, and ability to remain silent.

Revelation 6:8

"8 And I looked, and behold, a pale horse! And its rider’s name was Death, and Hades followed him. And they were given authority over a fourth of the earth, to kill with sword and with famine and with pestilence and by wild beasts of the earth."

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 01:41 PM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

You might be right. But i hope we don't get a battle/war between the US world and Muslim world. Would the Chinese, Russians and hindiust and buddhist be involved?. The whole thing reeks of duality and im trying to get rid of duality. One part against another. Religon against religon. I wouldn't care at all if it was only the ones deciding that where gonna get hurt. Unfortunatly it's gonna be the little man that is gonna pay the price. When heaven on earth comes (if we can agree that it will come
) I think it will be for all people of different races and belifs (including all religons and atheists).

Well I will continue my journey to try to be more one with everything. From the earth, animals and humans of all types. Im trying to be one with god but I don't really go the bible route. The bible as a whole don't make sense to me but each his own. To much of god being a bully sometimes and I don't belive him/her to be that. He can push to teach us something or prepare us for something, but never bullying or threatening. But since I belive that both Jesus and Buddha is one with god I will be one with them to when I get to my destination (maybe in about a billion years of rebirth
).

As always ignore my thoughts if they don't fit. We all walk our own way. Namaste

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 11:27 AM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook
On a hill in the distant sat a "Man on a Horse." The Horse was light in color, the Man was dressed in black, He looked Arabic in style of clothing. On his shoulder sat an "Owl!" The Man had no mouth. His eyes were dark. He appeared to be a half mile away, but as i focused, for some reason I had no problem noticing the detail. I seen the Owl clearly. I seen his eyes and face clearly, the Horse however wasn't a normal Horse. it seemed to almost be dematerializing in its lower quarters. Like it was made of smoke. His eyes were dark. He seemed hollow. The Owl however had glowing red eyes. I stared at it momentarily only to have my attention jerked back to the war going on around me, I grabbed for the gun, burnt my hand on the barrel, choked up on my grip and began jerking the gun off the fallen. The rest of the dream was the exact same.
I woke up in a sweat, as usually for me when I have vivid dreams and here I am again, lost and stupified!
Reply From: estimatidprophet
"The Man on a Horse represents Death!"
Since in your vision you are surrounded by the bodies of the slain, then it would be normal for this image of death to manifest into your dream as to tell you of signs of what's going to happen and take place during the End of Days!
"The Owl on his shoulder represents an Omen!" (A phenomenon that is believed to foretell the future, often signifying the advent of change or what is to happen. In this case the omen as bad news!)
The Man on the Horse does signify the Fourth Horse Men of the Apocalypse!
(Here are some Bible verses you can look up as I will describe to you fully in detail for information regarding your dream! Revelation 6:0-17)
"Now the first Horse is a white one and its rider, held a bow and was given a crown. He rode to conquer bent on conquest!" (In this vision of the White Horse, it represents what first shall take place during the Tribulations. The Rider of the White Horse portrays the messenger who will go out before the Lord to prepare the people of His Second Coming! The Bow represents; a weapon of distance in order to conquer by sending far, his message as possible to the masses! His message of conquest will by by His Word of truth!)
(The Crown will be given Him as a token of nobility and rank thereof!)
(The Rider on the White Horse represents the Meditating Man in your vision!)
"The Second Horse is Red, representing blood. The Rider was given Power to take Peace from the Earth!"
"Its Rider was given power to make men slay and destroy each-other. To him was given a Large Sword!"
(The Rider on the Red Horse is the Deceiver of the world, the Evil One. This is the man who will kill off millions of people by taking away there freedoms and forcing them into a New World Oder! He shall make War with the nations and succeed in everything he does!)
(And he will flung the truth to the ground and trample it under foot and exalt himself to be greater than the God of all Creation!)
"Then in the vision appears a Black Horse. Its Rider holding a pair of scales in his hand!"
(A Great Famine throughout the Land. Food and Water and Oil/Fat will be scarce. "Hard to Find!")
(The pair of Scales in his hand will be the measure of Food Costs. Every thing will be so expensive that even the rich will struggle during these times!)
(By this time in the vision, their will be no Economy and no Market System in the World. everything collapsed!)
After all the Wars and hunger and turmoil in the Land then?
("A Pale Horse whose Riders named Death and Hades followed close behind him, to Destroy a Fourth of the Earth, by Sword, Famine and Plague!")
The Owl in your vision can also signify Hell or Hades. And the owl is also an important deity to occult and Satanic Worship! The Freemasons and the Illuminati which are one in the same worship this mystic creature!
But Hades and Death have no power against the Meditating Man, because he overcame them through his righteousness and truth!
(The Meditating Man, like a Christ like figure lives forever, but he is not Christ, but he represents the Christ as the Sovereign, of King of King and Lord of Lord, "Jesus is His name whom Lives Forever and ever!")
"For those who want to accept the truth, the Meditating Man is the Archangel Gabriel and Jesus Christ is the Archangel Michael!"
(Daniel 10:4-21 and 12:0-13 Revelation 10:0-11 and 12:7-12 and 19:9-21)
(Matthew 17:0-13, Mark 9:0-13, Luke 7:18-28, Malachi 3:0-5 and 4:0-5, Zechariah 3:0-10 and 4:0-14
The seven eyes on the stone before Joshua are the seven continents of the world and the stone represents the Earth!
"The Two Olive Trees represent, the entire Eastern and Western continents of the world with all its nations!"
"The Golden Lamp-stand with Seven Channels and Seven Lights at the ends of them, represents the Saints who are passing through the Tribulation from the Seven Continents of the World!"
These are mysteries of the visions in the Book of Zechariah!
[email protected]

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:33 PM
link   

Wow, i really enjoyed your perspective, youve put alot of thought into this. I cant explain how much i appreciate it. I can think of nothing else.
I was a baptist for several years of my life, but i no longer practice. I have some major issues with most religous institutions. Im sure some of the stories are being used as building blocks when my mind constructs my dreams, but I feel strongly that my dream and johns revelation, have as much in common as my dream and the hitchcock film. I dont personally believe that this is a message from god, but i dont really know what belief is. I do however believe in the gift of interpretation, so I promote you to the conclusion of your own chosing. I am comforted by your willingness to share your interpretation, and thank you.
I am still putting togather my own conclusion, and will be trying to get it formally and comprehensivley drawn up. I am also trying to include some sketches of the things i was seeing, to hopefully convey what i saw better.
Some of those things do sound errily similar though. Unfortunatley I am very familiar with the book of Revelations, and have been for a very long time. So the simialritys seem to be relevant in my consciousness.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 06:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook

I have some major issues with most religous institutions.

Unfortunately, you're not the only one. There are many Christians with this same issue. The Bible even tell us this would happen.

Im sure some of the stories are being used as building blocks when my mind constructs my dreams, but I feel strongly that my dream and johns revelation, have as much in common as my dream and the hitchcock film. I dont personally believe that this is a message from god, but i dont really know what belief is.

If you're not so sure what "belief" is, I'm not so sure I would trust my own instincts on whether or not this was a message from God, if I were you.

I do however believe in the gift of interpretation, so I promote you to the conclusion of your own chosing. I am comforted by your willingness to share your interpretation, and thank you.

If you believe in the gift of interpretation, however, you may want to trust someone else's if you're still not sure what you believe in.

I am still putting togather my own conclusion, and will be trying to get it formally and comprehensivley drawn up. I am also trying to include some sketches of the things i was seeing, to hopefully convey what i saw better.

Very curious to see what your interpretation is.

Some of those things do sound errily similar though. Unfortunatley I am very familiar with the book of Revelations, and have been for a very long time. So the simialritys seem to be relevant in my consciousness.

If you've spent some time surfing these types of subjects on ATS, then you'll come to the realization that everyone is "sensing" something to come and I don't believe it's some kind of carry over from ATS. Start talking to people outside this forum. It's everywhere.

And in your particular instance, I think I'd be keeping up with current events from the Middle East.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:16 AM
link   
I had an unusual dream last night. I found a pamphlet detailing a new US currency. Only thing I can really remember from it was, the 1 dollar bill had somthing about greece on the back, the 5 dollar bill was orange with a honeycomb pattern on the front. I have no idea why i dreamt that.

Posted Via ATS Mobile: m.abovetopsecret.com

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:24 AM
link   
I saw a link to this thread a moment ago and thought you would totally be able to relate to it! It dates back to April. I think you and this poster have more than one or two things in common here.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 07:45 AM
link   

Originally posted by strafgod
I had an unusual dream last night. I found a pamphlet detailing a new US currency. Only thing I can really remember from it was, the 1 dollar bill had somthing about greece on the back, the 5 dollar bill was orange with a honeycomb pattern on the front. I have no idea why i dreamt that.

Well, you certainly don't have to go far to come to the realization that Greece is going to (soon) default and the U.S. (along with many others) will follow suit.

You might find information on the top honey producing countries interesting. Shouldn't be any surprise that China is the top producer. Funny that you mention that the USD $5 bill has a honeycomb on it while it looks like the U.S. produces around 5% of the world's honey.

China … 298 thousand metric tonnes (21.5% of global honey production)
Turkey … 82.3 thousand metric tonnes (five.9%)
Argentina … 80 thousand metric tonnes (5.8%)
United States … 79.2 thousand metric tonnes (5.7%)
Ukraine … 71.5 thousand metric tonnes (five.1%)
Russia … 52.1 thousand metric tonnes (3.8%)
India … 52 thousand metric tonnes (3.7%)
Mexico … 50.6 thousand metric tonnes (three.6%)
Ethiopia … 39 thousand metric tonnes (2.8%)
Spain … 37 thousand metric tonnes (2.7%).

It will be interesting to see how it all plays out.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:42 AM
link   
Reply to post by Deetermined

Thanks for blowing my mind. Wish I could remember more of my dream now. I dont know the last time ive read about greece and the honey production bit is new to me but I have a feeling reading too much ATS is what influenced the dream.

posted on Apr, 29 2012 @ 04:11 AM
link   

A battle rages, everything is in flux, things are not what they seem.

A very interesting dream, if you can maybe try to better describe the symbol you saw, and also what other things do did you notice about the man on the horse with the owl. And If its a reoccurring dream like you say, then if you look around you might notice more things that at first you did not see, such as a third element to this battle.

Or better yet next time it happens try to slap the meditating man from his slumber, see what happens then.

But yes bro the whole thing does sound familiar, if you dream more keep updating us.

posted on Apr, 5 2016 @ 01:36 PM
link   
I hope you are looking for me..... You probably are not, but this has become too interesting for me.....
I didn't post too much of your information I hope.....
I hope you are who you claim to be. If not, I guess it only makes it slightly less interesting. If you knew someone posing as someone else, it might be as interesting to talk to the perpetrator as it would be to talk to the original. I know a lot more about you. I didn't post those things just to try and challenge your veracity on some silly forum, out of respect for you or the person you are pretending to be. However you have made far to much information available and if I could delete your name I would....Im sorry for that. You put yourself out there.......

This is where I found the name mathias rook...... Not as intriguing as you might have hoped...

I am not sure what it meant to this user, but I can tell you what it means to me.......
If you care to know.....
If you would like to deduce its meaning I suppose I could offer a little help....
The correct spelling of Mathis is actually MATTHIAS, with two T's.... that should help..
MATTHIAS UNUS ROOK> You said you know latin....... what do you know of birds and chess.

Cheers.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join