It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I had a disturbing dream. man attacked by birds.

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:41 PM
link   
I dont know if this is the right place to post this, mods will take care of that. I never write on the forums, but i visit every day. I have spent most of my life LYING to most everyone. When i was honest in my youth, I was almost institutionalized. Had my mother agreed witht he doctors, I would have. I have always been different. This developed into depression, and loneliness. This developed into anger then resentment for everyone else. Untill recently I hated the world. Found it to be discusting. Recently however I have found others. Just as lost and confused as I was. The hate is slowly turning into sympathy and sorrow. I now feel the need to become who I was meant to be. This world is hurting, some can feel here pain. We are at a time when me must all become active. My first step is to share.
I have had vivid dreams all my life, untill the maturity years. Begining at 13 to 23, it hasnt been the same. The dreams come few and far between, and are very confusing. Now they are more realistic than ever. Since i began to retouch certain areas of my life, things have changed. Things have changed in ways that i can never return from.
here is my dream.
I dont need criticisim for my grammar and spelling. I have a highschool diploma from missouri, and i work with a hammer in my hand. take it for what it is.

edit on 24-10-2011 by mathiasrook because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
i had a dream last night
i found myself in a desert, surrounded by dunes.
i began to climb the largest to get a look at where i was.
as i climbed, the sand fell from beneath my feet down the hill, just as fast as i could climb.
i made no progress for minutes, finally i put my head down and scampered on all fours as hard as i could
finally i began to drudge up the hill.

i remember the sweat pouring off by face, i remember thinking that this was going to be a problem.
i knew i was exahusting myself, and losing valuable fluids by the second.
but something in the back of my mind told me if i were to make it up this hill, things would be ok.

finally i crest the top of the dune.
there set a man.
larger than an average man.
must have been over 10 ft tall when standing.
he was setting in the lotus position, and appeared to be meditating.
he looked middle eastern, brown skin, white clothes, black turbin.
i began approaching closer. i spoke to him.
"excuse me" "sorry to interupt you" no response.
"sorry man but this is a matter of life and death." i said gruffly.
"hey!" i yelled. nothing. i began to feel the heat and the fatigue, i wanted to faint.
"please help" i said, as i fell to my kness, and my eyesight began to fade.
then i heard a screech across the sky. I raised my head to see a very large bird swooping in. I was frightened.
i scampederd in a "crab crawl" like movement. Once closer, i seen it was the size of a man.
i covered my head and currled up into the fetal position.
I heard a massive scuffle, as i opened my eyes, i seen the bird tearing at the man with its clwas.
it sank thim into his back and shoulders. It reached its head around and began tearing at the mans chest with its beak.
the bird was very aggressive and viloently attacking the man.
I began to get to my feet.
as the bird flapped its wings to stay airborne, so it could lash out with its talons, i was knocked down my the downward wind from its wings.
i scampered again on my back a lil farther away to only lay on my back and bear witness.
the man never once flinched or moved.
he was completley unfased as the bird tore flesh from bone.
i then noticed that the wounds were healing almost as fast as they were inflicted.
i remembered this baffled me, what the hell was going on here. Large man, i get that, large attacking bird, okay whatever, but healing.
then the sky changed colors, a storm began brewing over the top of us.
as a black hole opend up in the sky in the center of the storm, birds began pouring from the sky and besetting the man.
these birds were much smaller than the egale, but i noticed they werent any kind of identifieable birds.
a couple had two heads. some abnormally long necks like ducks, but with a do do bird like head.
then i heard me shouting
middle eastern men in white robes cam up the hill with clubs and rocks.
they appeared to be protecting the meditating man. they were striking at the birds, and throwing stones.
I made it to my feet and grabbed a man as he was runing by.
"What the hell is goin on!" i screamed.
He shoved me to the ground and ran to the front of the man and began lashing out at the birds with his club.
he swung wildley. then thunk. he was struck by an arrow through the neck.
i stayed on the ground as more men began rushing over the hill.
the men were killing the men who were attacking the bird. They then began attacking the meditating man.
I watched a man wind a sling, and strike the meditating man accross the cheek bone.
Just as rapidly as the wound appeared it began to heal.
just then more men emerged over the hill and they began fighting.
the fighting grew in intensity rapidly. for every group of reinforcements, another group of reinforcements would appear for the oppsite side
There was overwhelming noise. men with swords were clashing against others shields.
i grabbed a sheild off a dead man and turned it franticly in any direction men were coming by.
no one and i mean no one paid a lick of attention to me.
i was on my knees turning the sheild franticly.
i noticed that every group of reinforcements brought on new weapons. almost like every reinfocement was from a newer time.
then the shots began.
guns had made it to the scene now, and the firing of guns was so rapid it sounded like the largest fourth of july fireworks play i had ever heard.
i clang ever tighter to the sheild, and tried to huddle as much of my body behind it as i could.
i had completley relized that i was of no concern to either group, or the birds, but i was petrified.
i remember thinking that i might be hit by a stray bullet.
the bodies were piling up so much now, that i was beset on all sides by dead bodies.
every new group continued piling over the top of the recentley deceased like the were only more sand beneath their feet.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:45 PM
link   
i even noticed the bodies had piled up so much that mean were having difficulties stepping over the mounds of men.
others were running up and hunkering down behind piles of bodies and firing their rifles as if the bodies were sandbag encampments.
then came a rumbling, like i had never heard.
i instantly recognized it as some type of engine.
over the hill burst what looked like an early WWII sherman.
then like thunder the cannon fired. it was bombarding the sky appparently attacking the birds.
it had only shot two shots when i heard a tank roar up behind me.
i remember as it crested the hill the sound it made as it plowed through the bodies.
i swear i could hear the sounds of bones cracking, like twigs as you walk through the woods in the winter time.
it pulled up over the hill to the right of me about 15 feet away.
BOOM!!
i remember the instant confusion, and loss of sound in my ears, as the cannon fired.
it drilled the sherman.
then to my left 3 more tanks roared up over the hill, only to instantly be met by fire from tanks coming up the other side of the dune.
The men coming up the hill now looked like WWII germans. Their was tons of automatic fire, being punctuated by tank fire every few seconds.
it was defining.
i have never been so scared in my life.
so many bodies had piled around me that i was almost buired up to my waste.
All hell was breaking loose. so much gunfire was going on i could no longer focus on one thing./
as it seemed to be louder and more confusing, i began to get my wits back.
it had become so loud, i could no longer hear. i heard what sounded like a war in the distance. i assumed my ears were blown.
everything sounded muffeled.
i was awstruck.
i looked back at the meditating man. I remember the ripples going through his skin as he was peppered from many angles with bullets, and tank fire.
still though the impacts were obvious it didnt seem to phase him.
i began to again think rationally and again feared for my own safety.
A tank only about 5 feet away from me had been half destroyed.
i felt like i needed to make a move.
i climed out of the small hole in the piles of bodies that i was hunkering in.
with the sheild still in had i began clamering accross the bodies to get to the tank.
i made it to the tank, and i pinned my back against the tracks.
with the tracks at my back anbd sheild in front, i began to almost feel safe.
again i began thinking rationally, almost gettin a grip on my panicing mind.
i looked around to arm myself.
barely leaving my confined "safety" i streatched out and grabbed what appeared to be a grease gun off of a dead soilder.
it had a strap around his body, and i couldnt pull it all the way to my "safe spot".
I braced my feet against the bodies and pulled as hard as i could.
his body rolled over with several consistant tugs, and the gun began to come free from his body.
it got caught on his helmet, and as i jerked it free the helmet came off to reveal the soldiers mangeled face.
i was in shock momentarly again.
i scurried backwards, and again planted my back against the tracks of the tank, and repositioned the sheild to protect my otherside.
i again begin to gain back my thoughts, and i began to differintiate between sounds again.
i heard screams, booms, gunfire, and a distinct ping that bullets make on metal.
i felt the gun in my arms.
i drew back the bolt and chambered a round.
i then examined my suroundings.
the war was in full rage still. the dune no longer looke like a dune.
tanks were roaring over a mountain of bodies.
so many bodies piled that you could no longer see the men with armor, sword and sheild.
hundreds of thousands it had to be.
the birds were still in full attack.
infact although they were being attaccked by one of the groups, there didnt appear to be any dead birds.
I turned my gaze again to the man.
he was still being riddeled with bullets, and the birds were still ripping at him.
this time i noticed they were also tearing at the black turbin on top of his head
they were tearing peices of it off like they were doing to the mans flesh.
strangly enough like the mans flesh, the turbin would continuosly grow back.
as i watched this the two headed bird tore a large peice of turbin off.
for a brief second before it grew back, it appeared that he was hiding horns under the turbin.
just then a sybol in the middle of his chest began to golw.
i remembered being mesmerized by the symbol.
it was all i could focus on.
everything began to make sense.
then i woke up
i had sweated so much, i thought for a second that i might have pissed the bed.
which didnt seem too far fetched at the time, considering the intense fear i felt was the worst fear i can remember feeling in my life.
worst part about it, near the end, when the symbol began to glow, and things began to make sense, i cant remember what that sense was.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
i cant remember the understanding that was at hand. I cant even remember the symbol.
i remember in great detail so many different things.
I even remember having to adjust my grip and choke further up the gun to the stock, because the barrelle was still hot.

for the life of me whatever calmed me at the end, whatever the symbol was that mesmerized me i havnt the slightest clue.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:58 PM
link   
Interesting dream, maybe he was the anti-Christ, if you believe in that sort of thing.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:19 PM
link   
Hmm, I don't know. I guess one could say that the meditation man represents your spiritual side and the bird, your animal/beast/instinctual side. Perhaps you are " at war" within your own mind as to which path you wish to take?

Does that make sense?

Not a literal war, but maybe you are dealing with your own struggles regarding how you hated mankind and now are starting to feel sympathy....

Love vs hate, spiritual vs animal/instinct.

I don't know much about dreams. These are just the thoughts that came to me.

What do YOU think it means?

Another quick thought. Were you ever in the military or have you seen any kind of combat situation including guns or other such weapons, first hand? If so, perhaps it is some kind of PTSD or flashback so to speak?

Just throwing out a couple possibilities. One more spiritual and one more earthly.
edit on 24-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 05:47 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook
This developed into depression, and loneliness. This developed into anger then resentment for everyone else. Untill recently I hated the world. Found it to be discusting. Recently however I have found others. Just as lost and confused as I was. The hate is slowly turning into sympathy and sorrow. I now feel the need to become who I was meant to be. This world is hurting, some can feel here pain.

That makes me think your a seed of some kind. Your might be like I was before my awakeening. It's you who gotta figure it out but I can give you my interpetation. The two sides fighting are the people in duality. They are trying to destroy each other but they won't be able to since when one side looses, the duality changes and you get two new teams that fight each other. You are probably supposed to be the unmoving meditating person without fear that changes all by just existing. Harmonious with his way and giving energy to the people around him. Trust you instincs and don't be afraid. You are the only one that can figure out the road you are supposed to walk. Tolerance of others seem to be the solution I have found to fixing duality. Some extremes like people with extreme ego are hard to be around but try to at least love their potential to become devine even if you can't stand the views and greed. Every person that lives on this planet changes the whole planet even if it is only a little bit. That change propagate thru time and the change become bigger. We are all very important. You might wanna check out a few videos on youtube about awakeening.

Above is just my point of view and it can be that I am projecting.
Namaste Soulbrother
edit on 24-10-2011 by apushforenlightment because: Disclaimer

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:03 PM
link   
reply to post by apushforenlightment

appreciate the input, I am working on becoming a better individual, but even as I come to understand humilty and empathy, I cant help but feel a "ditatchment" from other people. I have a remarkably cold mentality, always have.
It was until recently that I began to believe that sympathy like all emotions, is a choice. I chose to now feel sorry for those that I once only felt hate. I have always had a strange abilitie, to "rewrite" things about my thought process with ease. For some reason i cant explain, I dont feel I am better or special, just different. I feel like a computer that learns, instead of a person, that understands. I dont know if this makes any sense.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:05 PM
link   
reply to post by gimme_some_truth

no military service mate, I have an ar, and various other firearms, so i am familiar with them, but no way familar with combat.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 11:15 AM
link   
I would normally say that most dreams are symbolic in nature to reveal different aspects of yourself, but there were so many words that you used that are identical to ones used in the Bible, I have to wonder if it's a prophetic one. You might want to read the entire chapter of Ezekiel 39 (www.biblegateway.com), it starts out like this and goes on to describe other details in your dream including the great number of bodies.

Ezekiel 39: 1 - 6:

" 1 Son of man, prophesy against Gog and say: ‘This is what the Sovereign LORD says: I am against you, Gog, chief prince of Meshek and Tubal. 2 I will turn you around and drag you along. I will bring you from the far north and send you against the mountains of Israel. 3 Then I will strike your bow from your left hand and make your arrows drop from your right hand. 4 On the mountains of Israel you will fall, you and all your troops and the nations with you. I will give you as food to all kinds of CARRION BIRDS and to the wild animals. 5 You will fall in the open field, for I have spoken, declares the Sovereign LORD. 6 I will send fire on Magog and on those who live in safety in the coastlands, and they will know that I am the LORD."

Ezekiel 39 :9 - 11

" 9 “‘Then those who live in the towns of Israel will go out and use the weapons for fuel and burn them up—the small and large SHIELDS, the BOWS AND ARROWS, the WAR CLUBS and spears. For seven years they will use them for fuel. 10 They will not need to gather wood from the fields or cut it from the forests, because they will use the weapons for fuel. And they will plunder those who plundered them and loot those who looted them, declares the Sovereign LORD. 11 On that day I will give Gog a burial place in Israel, in the valley of those who travel east of the Sea. It will block the way of travelers, because Gog and all his hordes will be buried there. So it will be called the Valley of Hamon Gog."

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

thats quite remarkeable. I havnt read that book of the bible in a very long time, havnt read the bible in a VERY long time. Going to read it now. Its driving me crazy, I am not a prophet. I am not claiming to have a prophetic vision.
I JUST HAD A DREAM, but no ones listening, Ive only received three inputs. It took me 3 days to go ahead and put this one here. Hardly anyone will give me the time of day to help me. Yet I see a multiple paged thread about some fella claiming to channel a 7th dimensional being, with a Dragon Ball Z avatar, claiming to meet up with 6 other superbeings, one being a SITH from Starwars. ITS BLOWING MY MIND. I had a genuine experience, and I was hoping to find some others who could help me. I appreciate the inputs so far exspecially yours! I just dont get it. All I want is someone who knows more than me to help me with explaining this. Life has changed for me. The fear and also the calm that i felt in my dream, was unlike anything i have ever felt before. I dont know what is real or what is not.
i need help, and unfortunatly only the NUTS on a site like this, are talking about this stuff. which im willing to be a NUT, im willing to listen to those society calls NUTS, cause right now im a mess!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:35 AM
link   
reply to post by mathiasrook

LOL! Yes, it does appear that the craziest threads get the most attention and I read the same one you did. I laughed all the way through it. It just goes to show you where people in this world are headed today, and not for the better.

I truly believe that God is working on your spirit and this is why you've managed to move away from hate and emotionless robotic behavior to a state of sympathy and feeling for people. As you keep reading the Bible and HIS word, while praying for guidance, you'll become even more aware of the changes taking place inside of you.

I believe Ezekiel 39 is prophetic in nature and the reason you dreamed about it was just reassurance from God to you that he truly exists and wants you to get to know him better so you'll understand what is to come, but only you can make that determination for sure. If God truly is working on your spirit, you'll know it without any shadow of a doubt and he will make himself known to you if you really want Him to. All you have to do is ask.

God Bless.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by mathiasrook

appreciate the input, I am working on becoming a better individual, but even as I come to understand humilty and empathy, I cant help but feel a "ditatchment" from other people. I have a remarkably cold mentality, always have.
It was until recently that I began to believe that sympathy like all emotions, is a choice. I chose to now feel sorry for those that I once only felt hate. I have always had a strange abilitie, to "rewrite" things about my thought process with ease. For some reason i cant explain, I dont feel I am better or special, just different. I feel like a computer that learns, instead of a person, that understands. I dont know if this makes any sense.

Ok now im not projecting. Lets just say I am similar but you might have in some ways come longer than me because I still sometimes want to bash in the skulls (If I could do violance) of a few people that have made me less than I was when I was born. I know that it's not for me to judge but they wil judge themselves by their action. Im still healing from that crap. This world is crazy and not evolved enough and I don't fit in. And to tell the thruth I don't want to fit in, because that is to me a way of saying im a barbarian. Most people I meet now are ok, but the societies need to evolve.

I saying that all souls have the same value but some humans have not evolved as much as others. Don't care what other people think of you. It's you who decide who you wanna be. I don't push the "strange things" I experianced on the people I work with. Not because of fear but because it would be a hassle.

These 2 songs speaks to me
Gnarls Barkley - Crazy
www.youtube.com...

Seal - Crazy
www.youtube.com...

Im awakeened and for me that means I can choose to belive any reality I want even if it makes me a loon going around telling people im god
. I don't do that and being a prophet is a pain and we don't need any more organised religons
. Whatever I belive will still be a false illusion and I will get the thruth later on. Im ok not understanding anything. I like the notion of being a starseed and it gives me comfort sometimes. It kinda logicly explain my life.

Lonely are The Starseeds
www.youtube.com...

Starseed Characteristics - who and what are we
www.youtube.com...

The Mythic Call (Wake Up Beautiful Starseeds... Wake up).
www.youtube.com...

If you want to try some meditation try the video below and the 6 others. I go to sleep with headphones and it plays for a few hours. Let's just say you get more harmonious after a while if you like me. Don't be afraid if you feel stuff on the head when you listen to this or have happy thoughts.
Meditation
www.youtube.com...

The cold mentaly thing can be that you are able to see outside the box. Some people are scared of very big thoughts. For instance thinking about the worse things that could happen to the whole world and finding out that will be ok also. When you have found out the thruth that you are supposed to belive in and are able to think in the extremly big picture then problems around you feel so small and that we haven't evolved this society yeet feels like a bad joke.

Use the information if it feels right for you but disregard it otherwise. Trust your instincts. It's only you who can figure out the way you are supposed to evolve. Good luck. Namaste
edit on 26-10-2011 by apushforenlightment because: forgot something

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 06:06 PM
link   
Wow!
I can't believe this thread has had so few hits! (I just found it, maybe it was the time you posted??)
It is a fascinating read, your detail & descriptions had me engrossed.
It would have been truly terrifying for you I would imagine

The detail involved would lead me instinctively to believe this to be more of a prophetic dream, but to what I'm unsure.

When you glimpsed the 'horns' under the turban, what were your feelings (horror, peace etc?), as that would symbolize 'devil' to me.Up until that point I'd had the impression he was a 'Christ-like' entity.

The fact that you were 'invisible' & others were oblivious to you is also interesting. (Maybe symbolic of the way you feel amongst the chaos in real life?)

Damn not remembering the symbol that calmed you & gave you peace & answers!!!!
How frustrating!!!
Hopefully this is symbolic that even though your journey in life has been hard & scary, you will find your answers in 'the end'.
I think you are definitely on the right track in your life. Keep going, all your answers are ahead!!

PS- Please let me know of any other dreams!!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:07 PM
link   

Thank you for your perspective, I am looking into this starseed concept. I enjoy your confidence in this subject matter. you do not seem to try to over explain yourself. Most folks push their veiws so hard it feels to me they are trying to convince themselves as much as me. You smell genuine and confident. It validates in my mind my decision to go ahead and post on here. I was fearfull that I was asking directions from attention seekers and soapbox prophets.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:12 PM
link   
reply to post by jewells

it was "unreal" how real it felt. I can vividly still remember every second in perfect sequence as you would a favorite movie. Even memories fade and dim, I dont know its like all i have to do is try and it replays.

When i glimpsed the horns, i felt intrigue, i was not frightend by the man at all. strangely i hadnt thought of it till your question, but of the horrific experience, i was never once afraid of the man. He was peacfull and tranquil the entire time. When i seen the horns it enveloped my attention, it wasnt shortly after that the symbol began to appear and glow. I was eventually blinded by the light of it, and was awaken.

The fact that they were oblivious to me never gave me a safe feeling. I wasnt invisible, i even interacted with one, and was cast out of his way. But they were oblivious to me. I think i was suppose to simply witness, not interact? i dont know. still confused

it is overburdening how frustrating it is. I feel like i watched a presentation hyping some huge deal, only to never reveal the deal. Im lost as a goat ina sheep herd.

thank you for you care i will keep you updated. As a child, I had vivid dreams, that would reoccur, and some times pick up where they left off, or even sort of prequel themselves. I dont want to be optimistic, but this is the one time i am sure there is something i need to pay attention to, i am as receptive as ever. I assure you the flood gates are open. I have since the original dream, been thrown back into the middle when i was backed against the tank, i awoke dureing a loud blast moments into it. This occured last night. we have a new puppy, and i had just fallen back asleep after taken him to eliminate at 3:30. I drifted off to sleep on the couch and like i said prior, found myself backed against the tank. I awoke moments into it, and made my way back to bed. I am awaiting a repeat. I am hoping to have the oppurtunity to see if i missed something. I do not feel satisfied, like i did near the end of the original dream. This makes me feel like its not over.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 11:55 PM
link   
Your dream reminds me of recorded accounts of 'shamanic initiation,' which occurs in the dreamstate to shamans just starting out on their spiritual journey. The following is an excerpt from Terence McKenna's 'The Invisible Landscape,' Chapter 1, pages 16-17.

It's my opinion that the man in the dream being attacked may be an aspect of you in the process of being reborn, or re-created via new awareness and special circumstances revealing your true spiritual, intuitive, and indestructable nature - the You that travels in dreams and will eventually transcend this physical world.

I've been having dreams about birds lately as well, birds with a message of upcoming choices and changes:

My dream: Rainbow in the Dark

And check this one out recently posted:

A Strange Dream I Had Last Night...

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 12:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mathiasrook

Reply to: Mathiasrook From: estimatedprophet
"This is the interpretation of your dream concerning the vision you had about the Meditating Man!"
"In the beginning of your dream you find yourself surrounded by sand dunes in the desert. Then you begin to climb up the largest one to see where you are and struggle to reach the top!" The sand dunes in your vision represents this: "The entire Global continents of the world with all their nations. The largest one you find yourself climbing represents the (United States of America!")
"You put your entire physical strength to reach the top of this hill or sand dune!" (Faith) And you feel that it's very important to reach the top of it. "To learn the truth about the world around you!"
"As you reach the top of the hill, you find a Man Meditating on it. This man represents the Son of Man, who Christ Jesus has sent to the world to prepare the bride/people of his Second Coming!"
"Then in your vision appears a Large Bird, about the size of a man. The Bird represents the dragon or devil/Satan!"
"The Large Bird then starts to rip apart and attacking the man, but as fast as the wounds on the man are afflicted they start to heal rapidly!"
"Then the sky begins to change colors and a storm begins to grow, as a black hole starts to open in the center of the sky and birds begin pouring out of the hole and descending out of the sky against the Meditating Man!"
"All the birds in this vision are and represent demons!"
"Then a man came to aid the Meditating Man and to fight against the birds and then more men start appearing in the vision and most to fight against the Meditating Man!"
"As the war starts to unfold, you begin to notice that none of the soldiers or birds acknowledge your presents!"
"Then you notice that a wave after wave of soldiers and reinforcements start to appear one after the other. With every new reinforcements that start to appear with newer weapons from a newer time or modern time!"
"And again you noticed that you were no concern to either groups or the birds, because you were there only to witness the vision concerning the "End Times" of this prophetic dream!"
"Then you begin to notice the ground piled high with bodies and the mountain hill that you climbed in the beginning was now a mountain of corpses!"
"In your vision you now see soldiers, tanks and an airship. The airship was fighting against the birds, meaning both a spiritual and physical World War!"
"Then your attention is being focused again on the Meditating Man who is being attacked by all sides, and yet He still recovers from every wound!"
"You then notice WWII Soldiers on the battle, headed towards the hill. This is a very important sign in your vision, because these WWII Soldiers that you saw represents a New World Order and a World War!"
"The Meditating Man is being riddled with bullets and the birds are still ripping at him. Then you saw horns on his head, as a large portion of his turbin that he was wearing above his head was ripped off by one of the birds/demons. The horns on his head represents this: One horn represents the entire global Eastern side of the continents, while the other represents the entire Western side of the world. (This Man is not a devil or demon because of the horns.) But the horns have the symbolic meaning of what I have described above and below concerning this vision. This is another important mystery in your dream. The Horns represents the entire Saints/people, who are going trough this tribulation in time. These are the Saints who will suffer during the revelation of the apocalypse of this generation in time!" (They are the Saints who will suffer throughout the world, from one side of the world to the other, because of war and there belief in the true faith of Jesus Christ, that they will be arrested and persecuted and put to death because of their faith in God and His Holy Son Jesus Christ!)
"Another very important symbol that you saw in your vision and you were captivated by it, while witnessing it glow from the Meditating Mans chest, means and represents this: This symbol that you saw is the Seal of God, to His people, the saints, who will overcome the Great Tribulation in the world and Live Forever because of their Faith. This Seal of God is the Covenant and promise from Jesus Christ to the people who believe in Him and will come to suffer for His names sake on earth!"
"That is why the Meditating Man you saw in your vision Heal from His wounds and did not Die, because He overcame Death the moment that the Large Bird/Devil was destroying Him!"
"Because of this Seal that means anyone who has it shall Live Forever in Jesus Holy name. I know this Meditating Man and who He is. Every-time that I look or see into the reflection of a mirror there He is!"
[email protected] ("I hope this now makes sense to you, Child of God!")

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:36 AM
link   

Originally posted by Evasius

It's my opinion that the man in the dream being attacked may be an aspect of you in the process of being reborn, or re-created via new awareness and special circumstances revealing your true spiritual, intuitive, and indestructable nature - the You that travels in dreams and will eventually transcend this physical world.

I've been having dreams about birds lately as well, birds with a message of upcoming choices and changes:

Evasius, can you elaborate further on how this has affected your life? What kind of changes have you experienced and what have you learned along the way? This might be very helpful to Mathiasrook.

Birds are very symbolic of the spirit in dreams. Enjoyed "Rainbow in the Dark"!

posted on Oct, 27 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   
reply to post by estimatedprophet

I'm with you all the way on this one!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join