It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Vatican Calls For 'New' 'World' Economic 'Order'

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:14 AM
link   
And so it begins...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:16 AM
link   
The Vatican can go bugger off

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:25 AM
link   

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by rbnhd76
(St. Malachi)

Seen that mentioned twice today...enlighten me?

It's regarding the "Prophecy of the Popes" attributed to Saint Malachy. Supposedly he predicted that there would be 112 popes and he attributed a short description to each of them, and these descriptions have reportedly been pretty accurate. If he's right then the current pope is 111 and there's only one left to fulfill the last prediction:

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Link

Back to the OP, most students of Bible prophecy have long been predicting a one world government (OWG) and one world currency (OWC) as a signal of the nearness of the Tribulation. The RCC most assuredly knows this, so their sudden interest in a OWC is very odd, I wonder whether they're genuinely interested in it for its merits or whether they're attempting to trigger a fulfillment of prophecy.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:34 AM
link   
scary, usually what the Vatican wants, it gets eventually......
2nd

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:40 AM
link   
I read about this earlier...and it bothers me on a few levels, the worst being, this bloke can pull millions of people together just to come look at him and have him hold prayer with them.
Could he start a modern day witch hunt?
The fact that he's publicly stating his position on something he shouldn't be, is a definite sign of movement.

And before I even entertain the idea of NWO (which in our current situation could sound enticing to some) there would have to be a major 'purge' of all who had ever sat the job of running any country around the globe. I haven't seen anyone so far good enough for the job...have you? Or a group of someones, which effectively is what would happen imho

It's a worry

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Originally posted by SavedOne

Originally posted by khimbar

Originally posted by rbnhd76
(St. Malachi)

Seen that mentioned twice today...enlighten me?

It's regarding the "Prophecy of the Popes" attributed to Saint Malachy. Supposedly he predicted that there would be 112 popes and he attributed a short description to each of them, and these descriptions have reportedly been pretty accurate. If he's right then the current pope is 111 and there's only one left to fulfill the last prediction:

112 Peter the Roman, who will nourish the sheep in many tribulations; when they are finished, the city of seven hills will be destroyed, and the dreadful judge will judge his people. The end.

Link

Back to the OP, most students of Bible prophecy have long been predicting a one world government (OWG) and one world currency (OWC) as a signal of the nearness of the Tribulation. The RCC most assuredly knows this, so their sudden interest in a OWC is very odd, I wonder whether they're genuinely interested in it for its merits or whether they're attempting to trigger a fulfillment of prophecy.

I did not know that.. this some very troubling info in my eyes. Its hard to comprehend this happening but it seems inevitable.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
People keep talking about 'the show' beginning, like they're not going to be affected by, whatever it is, the N.W.O., elite have planned. And, why do people always have to be entertained by a 'show'. This is real life, GROW UP! Too many spectators, not enough warriors! Change will never be made, with that attitude.

It's hard to believe, people let other people RULE them. Who is the pope? Who is the president? Who is the leader of the drug cartel? Who are these people that other people bow down to, and do whatever it is 'they' say? Who are 'they'? Why are 'they' so special? Why do people give 'them' their authority?

Are you expecting all hell to break loose? You'll have your tub of popcorn, watching everyone else suffer, while you're unaffected? Is that what you think?

Newsflash: "the show" has already begun. It's a loooooong one too. A slooooooooooow boil. Can't be tooooo conspicuous. Some truth, whole bunch of lies! Now, eat your popcorn. I'm trying to follow the plot!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Originally posted by nuttin4U
People keep talking about 'the show' beginning, like they're not going to be affected by, whatever it is, the N.W.O., elite have planned. And, why do people always have to be entertained by a 'show'. This is real life, GROW UP! Too many spectators, not enough warriors! Change will never be made, with that attitude.

It's hard to believe, people let other people RULE them. Who is the pope? Who is the president? Who is the leader of the drug cartel? Who are these people that other people bow down to, and do whatever it is 'they' say? Who are 'they'? Why are 'they' so special? Why do people give 'them' their authority?

Are you expecting all hell to break loose? You'll have your tub of popcorn, watching everyone else suffer, while you're unaffected? Is that what you think?

Newsflash: "the show" has already begun. It's a loooooong one too. A slooooooooooow boil. Can't be tooooo conspicuous. Some truth, whole bunch of lies! Now, eat your popcorn. I'm trying to follow the plot!

If your referring to my OP its meant to be facetious.. what kind of world do you live in where people wouldn't actually fight back?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Funny the agreements in this thread with their proposal...wasn't it stated a long time ago that this very entity would position themselves as the "Savior" to mankind with answers to the most difficult questions?

Interesting

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   
reply to post by nuttin4U

It's hard to believe, people let other people RULE them.

It's not really that hard to believe. I mean, just look at the cells in your body to get an idea of where we might go. There is no one for all, but neither is there a single leader. They all lead themselves, trillions of them. Also, we have already grown a nervous system, so there is a 'potential' for a new world 'order'. That potential will increase and we will not only hear more calls for a new order but will actually experience one.
edit on 25-10-2011 by GalacticJoe because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:44 PM
link   
Isn't amasing how All Roads Lead to Rome...The Vatican like all other Roman Legions, is trying to influence and manipulate world population, to prepare and conditionate the world to accept the next New World Order.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:54 PM
link   

Originally posted by 31Bravo

If your referring to my OP its meant to be facetious.. what kind of world do you live in where people wouldn't actually fight back?

People AREN'T fighting back! What bubble do you live in? If people WERE fighting back, this non-sense would have ended, THOUSANDS of years ago. But, examples are always made, to keep the SHEEPle in line!

I'm not sure what people are waiting for.....but the 'PLANS' are already being implemented.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:14 PM
link   

People AREN'T fighting back! What bubble do you live in? If people WERE fighting back, this non-sense would have ended, THOUSANDS of years ago. But, examples are always made, to keep the SHEEPle in line!

I'm not sure what people are waiting for.....but the 'PLANS' are already being implemented.

Yes they are.. its called OWS. If im guilty of anything , im guilty of not joining the fight but instead holding on to my job and finishing up college.. I've done my 5 years in the Army my friend.. I can assure you I don't live in a bubble. Be nice to the ones who are going to be what is considered "the resistance"

edit on 25-10-2011 by 31Bravo because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:43 PM
link   
That is just plain creepy!

www.abovetopsecret.com...

read my previous post!

(...maybe I need more sleep, back to bed!)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:00 PM
link   

Yes they are.. its called OWS. If im guilty of anything , im guilty of not joining the fight but instead holding on to my job and finishing up college.. I've done my 5 years in the Army my friend.. I can assure you I don't live in a bubble. Be nice to the ones who are going to be what is considered "the resistance"

So what...you did your 5 years in the service. I did my service as well......13 Bravo....but that was when i didn't know any better. No one cares about us Vets, anyway!

You call the OWS a 'fight'? hahahahah That's funny. That's a CHARADE...and faaaaaar from being any kind of revolution. When people start boycotting the oil companies and start withdrawing their money from the banks, then i'll take notice. When they start throwing those DEVIL WORSHIPPING....pedophile congressional leaders, out of office, and onto the streets....then i'll applaud.. Til then, they're doing nothing but chanting and cheering; which is HARDLY gonna make a difference. All it's gonna do....is make 'them' come up with more RULES AND REGULATIONS.

Aint no revolution gonna happen in the States....people are waaaaaaaay too comfortable with their phoney, lavish lifestyles.

Resistance? hahahahahahah What the heck are they 'resisting'? They ain't resisting.....THEY'RE CRYING LIKE BABIES; simply because they were FOOLISH with their lives. Who in the world wants to accumulate debt...by going to an INSTITUTION of "higher learning". Yeah.....college boy...you're being INSTITUTIONALIZED! You're hardly being 'educated'....but rather.....INDOCTRINATED! Learn you something!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   
A New World Order "based on ethics"?

Yeah, right, cause the Catholic Church has been SOOOOO ethical over the centuries.

I'd trust Sarah Palin with the world economy before trusting the Catholic Church.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:03 PM
link   

What amuses me is that most people who think that they will enjoy "the show" when it all comes crashing down are assuming that they will not be affected and that they are prepared.

It's arrogant to think that you will survive a plan that calls for wiping out 6.5 billion people.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:51 PM
link   

Originally posted by babybunnies

What amuses me is that most people who think that they will enjoy "the show" when it all comes crashing down are assuming that they will not be affected and that they are prepared.

It's arrogant to think that you will survive a plan that calls for wiping out 6.5 billion people.

It's not 'arrogant' when you are confident in the Creator of Heaven and Earth. Besides, if i was 1 of the 6.5 billion, wiped out, it ain't like their doing me an injustice. "To be absent from the body, is present with the Lord". I'm gonna stick to what i BELIEVE and let God sort out the rest!

I think the 'arrogant' ones, are those that believe they're gonna be able to wipe out that many people; and actually get away with it! "They" always forget about HIM; and they're hoping people forget about HIM, also. That way....you'll all be stuck in the same place...for eternity. Ewwwwwwwww....IMAGINE THAT!

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by 31Bravo

Yes, I saw a variation of this theme on Alex Jones, and they are calling for a Central World Bank. I mean there is already a World Bank, but I guess it will be some sort of enhanced version. My guess is that they are planning to collapse the world economy, and the Central World Bank with a central currency will be their "solution".

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 03:02 AM
link   
Whatever the Vatican calls for is evil for people.

Beware, people - this is godless regime, even though they pose as church leaders.

They are corrupt rich men who do not care about you.

top topics

<< 1   >>

join