It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Large amount of snow followed by water

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:15 AM
link   
Hi all-

So I had a dream last night that I feel will be in the near future. The dream started driving in a car towards work (the person was not me but I knew he/she was going to work however, I will refer this person as me for the rest of the post) and there was a large amount of snow on the road and the side of the road. The thought was disbelief that there was any snow at all let alone a large amount of snow. My thought was we never have snow how could we have so much (in disbelief). I was stuck in traffic driving towards a more populated area (business area) and looked ahead to see in the distance like 3 or 4 tall buildings, (there could have been more but i only remember about 3 or 4) like tall office buildings. I was on a highway with a railroad track to the right of me on the highway. All of a sudden I look at the tall buildings and saw a large amount of water crash into the office buildings (the buildings seemed maybe 5 miles away or so). Panic hits me and I get out of the car. I look around real fast to see where I can get off the ground and see some trees on the other side of the train tracks to the right so I run over and am able to climb up the tree expecting a large rush of water however the water stopped just about where I was and I felt some relief that I didn't get hit by a ton of water and then I woke up as my alarm went off.

The reason I feel that this will come to pass in the near future is I have had a dream in the past that felt this same way or I guess a "feeling of the dream" that came true. The last time it came true it was between 1 and 2 weeks that it came true I don't remember the exact number of days (it was either 1 or 2 weeks) however I don't see this coming true in the next 2 weeks but who knows. My feeling is if it does come true it would be sometime in november (well I guess 2 weeks is in November but I feel maybe later in the month around the 20th). Anyhow I felt that this will be rather significant and thought I should post it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:29 AM
link   
I suspect you are near the east or west coast or in Florida?
There are times when dreams can become reality, however if you spend a lot of time
on ATS it can affect you in a way to trigger these types of dreams. However, your description
is right on with what many are saying. If so........

"You're gonna need a bigger boat"
DH

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:51 AM
link   
reply to post by DavidsHope

Yes I am on the west coast. I haven't read anything about snow or floods lately which is why this dream stuck out to me even more.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:59 AM
link   
Reading this gave me a bit of a jolt.

A few nights back, I had a dream that I was in my backyard and snow was falling. I live in the Northeast, so this is nothing unusual. The thing is, in the dream I was puzzled and a bit horrified, because it was clearly snowing during a time of the year when it doesn't snow. This wasn't detailed directly, but somehow I knew in the overall framework of the dream.

Just last night I dreamt that I was in my Mother's basement, and it was filling up slowly with water despite there being no rain. She kept asking where it was coming from, and I was pointing to holes that had formed in the wall, down near the floor, where water was streaming in.

Two seperate dreams of snow and water during times where there shouldn't be snow and water. Unusual, indeed.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 11:06 AM
link   
reply to post by jtap66

yes very strange indeed and seems rather similar in the snow part. the water in my dream seemed very sudden like something happened very fast not from the melting of the snow but something else however once i ran for the tree I don't remember seeing much snow but who knows. You might want to check the basement for cracks maybe there is something coming that could be prevented. Leaking pipe maybe?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 12:45 PM
link   
Dream symbols to ponder:

Snow: Frozen assets, frozen feelings and emotions, need to thaw these out and release or resolve them.

Train Tracks: Depicts being on track, a set way of thinking and doing, a straight course, a prescribed course, fixed thinking, automatic actions and reactions, no new ideas, no original thinking or acting, old habit patterns, no individual freedom of choice.

Tidal Wave: Extreme emotional upset, urgent need to correct the problem, forgive, change, or release your emotions before great damage is done or before you are completely overcome.

Tree: A tree often represents the "Tree of Knowledge", the fruits of your labors, or the absence of them.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Deetermined

Most of my dreams are normal however I can tell when a dream means more than just a dream. I saw a thing today on early snow in the northeast however in my dream it was heavy snow in an area that doesn't get snow. I will explore your reply and ponder things that need to change in my own life if infact that was all the dream was but I feel that it was more. Thank you for your reply in either case. Here is a link for what I am talking about.

www.msnbc.msn.com...
edit on 28-10-2011 by LightSource because: added link

edit on 28-10-2011 by LightSource because: added a line

Sorry had to add one more thing. In my dream the water didn't come from the melting snow but something else. The water I saw crashing into the tall office buildings had to be at least 200 feet tall it hit about 2/3 of the way up the buildings.
edit on 28-10-2011 by LightSource because: had to add one more thing

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   
I find it interesting the northeast US just got hit by a record setting October snow storm so kNow we'll have to wait to see if flooding occurs afterwards?

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 09:06 AM
link   
Could it be the storm hitting the east coast of the USA (it's a century event, only happening every 100 years) and then in one week, Nov. 8th - YU55 and it's close approach to Earth which could (although slight chance) hit Earth and if it hits the ocean, will cause a tsunami?

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 05:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by curiouswa
Could it be the storm hitting the east coast of the USA (it's a century event, only happening every 100 years) and then in one week, Nov. 8th - YU55 and it's close approach to Earth which could (although slight chance) hit Earth and if it hits the ocean, will cause a tsunami?

Or possibly a tsunami created by a landslide on the island of La Palma, in the Cape Verde Islands.

If that happens, the OP isn't going to ever sleep again.

Ribbit

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by curiouswa

Hi Curiouswa-

In my dream I know that the crash of water against the tall buildings was not caused by the snowmelt but was something bigger. Could it be YU55? Im not sure, I just know that it will be significant whatever the event may be and unexpected or sudden and catch people off guard in that area. Also the 100 year storm could have been my dream however my thought in my dream was "we never get snow" but maybe it was "we never get snow this time of year" because in any event it seemed a "shock" when I saw the snow.

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 12:05 AM
link   
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Hi ButtuglyToad-

I could have been a large tsunami that caused the water. I don't know about island of La Palma, in the Cape Verde Islands is there something going on over there?

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 07:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by LightSource
reply to post by ButtUglyToad

Hi ButtuglyToad-

I could have been a large tsunami that caused the water. I don't know about island of La Palma, in the Cape Verde Islands is there something going on over there?

La Palma is the little island in the Cape Verdes that science is concerned will collapse into the Atlantic, causing a tsunami unlike anything We've ever seen:

wet.kuleuven.be...

Ribbit

top topics

join