It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

[D&G] The storm

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:59 AM
link   
Midnight:

The weather has gone completely mad.Today was 47C.in the evening was even warmer.The house is like an oven and i can't sleep.i don't understand how the others manage to even stand in there.They say that that the strange weather is caused by a solar storm.BS the things they're spraying are changing the climate.Every time they want to cover something it's a solar storm or the aliens.
As usual i'm sitting in the balcony and gaze at the sky.Nothing happens.Wait...something there.It's fantastic,a million lights in the sky falling to earth.It's like all the stars in the sky are falling at once.It's beautiful but it didn't last.It's past 3 o'clock.I'll go to bed now.I hope tomorrow to find out what it is.

One week later:

The world is completely out of order.Almost everyone is sick.There are already 500 dead and the numbers are rising every day.This is global.The wars have stopped,simply because they are all in bed.
Some say it's the water,others the air or some new biological weapon.Deep down inside i know it's those lights.They didn't say anything about them,what they are.
For now i'm ok.I only drink bottled water and eat canned food.You never know,it might save me.

Coincidence:

Sometimes coincidence can be lethal.What are the odds for a meteorite,to travel a million years in deep space,find itself near the sun,our sun,during the solar storm.The storm changes its course and now that meteorite is coming towards earth.Add to all that that inside the comet,an alien bacteria is hybernating and when the meteor burnt to the atmosphere they awoke.

They came to earth,like a rain of million lights.Anyone who saw them ,will never forget it.Noone could ever imagine that something so beautiful could be so deadly.The shine stopped after a while and they were scattereed everywhere,land and water.They came to life and waited for their hosts.In the mean while they were
multiplying.Animals were the first target,being closer to nature.After the first two days the animals started getting sick.They were thinner and they were losing all the hair.Same symptoms had some humans.
A simple flu,noone paid attention.But when the numbers started growing and the most weak started dying,then suspicions of a super flu grew stronger.
It was too late.Some felt the change inside them.It was like their skin,bones and all the internal organs were transformed to something else.Body temperature was falling and the epidermis became transparent and as soft as plasticine.

The end:

I don't know why i'm writing this,i can hardly hold the pen.Everyone is dead around me.Noone will ever read this.I can see through my skin and something is growing inside me.It keeps me alive until it hatch.The brain is the last to go,they need you factional until they fully grow.I saw them coming out from the others and they were horrible.The newborns are feeding on the dead.Every human i knew is gone.

It's their planet now.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:05 AM
link   
This is something i wrote about 10 years ago during a meteor shower.It meant to be a diary entry,on how beautiful the show was,then my overactive imagination jumped in and i came up with this.

I had to translate it from Greek to English,i hope you like it.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Phantom traveller

Your translation came through just fine. Have you thought about changing it to a screenplay? It's not bad and could easily film under a small budget.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:46 AM
link   
Interesting and very well written.
S+F great short story

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by TDawgRex

Your translation came through just fine. Have you thought about changing it to a screenplay? It's not bad and could easily film under a small budget.

Screenplay?Not really.I don't consider myself a writer and was debating for a while with myself,whether i should post it or not.
Thank you for your kind words.

Originally posted by Expat888
Interesting and very well written.
S+F great short story

Thank you very much

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 06:14 PM
link   

I loved it, what a scary scenario! Sounds like you could have been a great contributor to ATS 10 years ago! what a trip to see many of your imaginations worst case ideas come to life, or close to it.

Good job I hope you do well in the contest!

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 08:53 PM
link   
Sounds painful and sort of like being pregnant lol...scary!!!

posted on Oct, 30 2011 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar

I loved it, what a scary scenario! Sounds like you could have been a great contributor to ATS 10 years ago! what a trip to see many of your imaginations worst case ideas come to life, or close to it.

Good job I hope you do well in the contest!

Thank you .I hope that if we ever see an alien invasion is going to be the Hollywood style,at least we will have a fighting chance.When you don't know what you fight is scary as hell and my worst nightmare.

posted on Oct, 31 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

lol

ps. Phantom this creepy and made my skin crawl

posted on Nov, 1 2011 @ 05:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Whateva69

Glad you liked it

posted on Nov, 4 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   
Very interesting idea, one that almost seems plausible. Good job!

new topics

top topics

join