It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is Barack Obama Really A Saudi-Muslim Plant in the White House?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by shell69

edit on 24-10-2011 by ThirdEyeofHorus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 02:11 AM
link   
Yes, during Obama's administration there are Arab uprisings and possibly fundamental Islamic states may be formed. I am not liking this. BUT! The fall of these leaders/dictators was inevitable anyway! Look at their relative ages. Apart from Assad, who took over from his OLD and now dead father, the others were pretty aged. Gadhafi was relatively young though in his 60's. Mubarak is OLD. The Saudis are OLD. Assad was OLD yet passed power on. Look at the rise of mobile phones, social media, the internet, and the percentage of youth in those countries! It was bound to happen and I think it will continue to happen in Syria, Yemen, and other similarly structured nations. Iran, while not Arab, has an OLD theocracy with a younger but still wacky president. Jordan seems more civilized though still a monarchy. Same with Morocco. It's NOT Obama, it's the time, the current tech, the current way. Obama is coincidence. Surely the FBI, the CIA, the Secret Service.... would investigate Very Thoroughly, ya think? Same with his birth. Despite all the rumors going on for years and still going on, its been documented that he is a US citizen. It's not OBAMA, its the Times. Youth are getting antsy and tired of restrictions. I just hope they don't give up so early and Egypt and Libya and Tunisia and so on still have a chance at freedom and not the restrictive societies that are those found under Islam.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:26 AM
link   
www.telegraph.co.uk... for-Islamic-law.html

Libya's interim leader outlined more radical plans to introduce Islamic law than expected as he declared the official liberation of the country.

www.ansamed.info...

The Grand Mufti of Libya, Assadiq al-Ghiriani, has stated that Colonel Gaddafi was an ''infidel'' and for this reason ''prayers should not be spoken over his body'' in mosques, as is foreseen by Islamic funeral rites, the website of Egyptian daily Al Ahram reports.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:04 PM
link   
More of this nonsense? Are you kidding me? Instead of trying to come up and conceive of more lies how about you question the sources of these blatant disinformation agents?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:18 PM
link   

Originally posted by TheImmaculateD1
More of this nonsense? Are you kidding me? Instead of trying to come up and conceive of more lies how about you question the sources of these blatant disinformation agents?

Here is information from the man himself.

Obama saying he is a muslim.

www.youtube.com...

Obama saying he was born in another country.

www.youtube.com...

Michelle Obama saying Obama was born in Kenya.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:23 PM
link   
reply to post by BluePillOrRedPill

This was during one of the many White House Press Correspondence Dinners which The Pres satires himself and pokes fun at himself. Nothing POTUS says during these are to be taken seriously. During one of these he said he's from Krypton. He is an Amercan born in Hawai'i.

www.youtube.com...

Even if he is Muslim show me the law that says a POTUS must be Christian! Time to put up or stay silent. His dad's family is African Islam while his mom's side is Christian means he grew up in a multidenominational household which more and more households are becoming and all of those households grow to be more accepting, open and tolerant of others of other faiths.

Get a clue! Care to try again and tell us how you really feel.

Hook, ine, sinker, SUNK!
edit on 25-10-2011 by TheImmaculateD1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   
reply to post by FOXMULDER147

Yes, a good President.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by TheImmaculateD1

In the video you posted, he is sharing an obvious joke in front of his elite buddies. I really don't believe he was joking in the videos i posted. He slipped up when he called himself a muslim(while he is pretending to be christian), and even Michelle said in the video i posted and i quote "visited his home-country in kenya"
She wasn't saying it jokeingly, she was talking about aids testing in kenya while they were visiting and how important it was for people in Africa. So take your own advice, and get a clue.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:44 PM
link   

In African, Arabic, Indian, Oriental and Hispanic cultures the US is not referred to as the "home country" but the nation the family roots from is traditionally referred to as the home country even if all present were born in the US. Something you must understand before popping off with nonsense. Hence the term, "The Olde Country"!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
Intentional or not, for all the regimes that are being toppled in the Middle East and North Africa, there's never so much as a whisper of bad news about the House of Saud despite the fact a majority of the 9/11 bombers were said to have come from there, despite being the center of virulent Wahabiism, and despite having some of the most restrictive laws with respect to human liberty in the world.

Where Mubarak was left out to dry by his supposed American allies, it does not seem the same would be the case for Saudi Arabia. That could just be U.S. policy, of course.

What's interesting about Obama's policies is if American leaves Iraq as they say they will and assuming Afghanistan remains a mess, the real winner in the end game will be Iran. They'll have much more influence in Iraq, as Maliki already enjoys close relations and the Shi'a regime is more sympathetic to them.

In theory, the Saudis can't like that, though you wonder if the end game for the U.S. in that region is the old British game: Keep playing divide and conquer so you can rearrange the rules as necessary.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:50 PM
link   
reply to post by TrueAmerican

I doubt it with the way President Obama handled Mubarak's fall from power. The Saud Royal House is mightly PO'ed that we let that happen to him in such a manner. They don't trust this Administration at all I think. I don't think the current President heeds much, if any, advice the Saudi's give about the region. We have lost standing with Saudi Arabia. Some may think that's a good thing.......it's not in the Grand Geo Political game.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cassandranova

14 of 19 were of Saudi origin!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 09:56 PM
link   

In African, Arabic, Indian, Oriental and Hispanic cultures the US is not referred to as the "home country" but the nation the family roots from is traditionally referred to as the home country even if all present were born in the US. Something you must understand before popping off with nonsense. Hence the term, "The Olde Country"!

Why are you talking about "Hence the term Olde Country" i didn't say anything about Olde Country. Olde country means the country you were born in AND/OR the country your ancestors came from. I'm talking about Home Country, the words Michelle used. Home Country means the place you were born.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:00 PM
link   

This is why things like this are said like they are. You obviously do not want to learn about other cultures and how they refer to things makes you unqualified to speak on matters like this and will use any lame arsed excuse to further the divide between the rich and the poor and America as a whole.

Home country reference does not refer to where you were born but is a reference to the roots of your family in cases like this.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:08 PM
link   
BO is a foreign born spy creating wars we cannot afford. Backing the assassination of foreign dignitaries and American citizens in the name of peace is a violation of US law.

He violates the constitution like it does not exist which is an act of treason itself.

He took the oath of office in front of congress. He swore to uphold the constitution but with action he violates his oath. Therefore, He lied to congress when he took his oath. For that alone, he should be impeached.

He is a traitor and should be punished as such, but America is full of Pussies. We need a General with balls and not General Betrayus, who will do the tough job and defeat our domestic enemy #1 in the similar fashion as in the ME.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by consciousgod

Wall Street, The Federal Reserve has his "boys" in a vice grip and are twisting it to get what they want.

STOP BLAMING THE PUPPET!

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:15 PM
link   

Wall Street, The Federal Reserve has his "boys" in a vice grip and are twisting it to get what they want.

STOP BLAMING THE PUPPET!

The puppet is the only one in a position to do something about it with the stroke of a pen. He is to blame. It's his boy Holder that could arrest the naked short sellers but instead, he instructs Holder and the SEC to look the other way. BO could have stopped the 2008 stock fall, but he waited a week so that his buddies could complete their buy orders and complete their naked short selling. BO could have stopped the crash on DAY 1, noT DAY 7.

OH WAIT. THAT WAS BUSH.
edit on 25-10-2011 by consciousgod because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:17 PM
link   
Obama is a plant of some sort. He could not have gotten in the white house any other way. He can't even pass an e-verify check, it flags his SSN as fraudulent.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:26 PM
link   

The Puppet needs the People behind them to force the change. To stop the crash would've been to undo all regulations and all watchdog groups that serve to protect the consumer and to give The SCUM whatever they want and to leave everyone else in the cold and to give them anything they wanted without cheques, oversight, balances with absolutely no insurance policy to prevent the exact mess from occurring again.

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:33 PM
link   

No, We're Not Trying To Kid You,,, No,, Not YOU

But you can always ask The New Yorker

Some body must of known something, or had a hint or over heard something,,,,,,Maybe,,,,OH, I don't Know Who, But Not YOU!!

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join