It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Strange alien dreams anyone?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 09:16 AM
link   
Well, just curious anyone here get strange alien dreams, like abductions, seeing something in the sky etc?

I had just one of those dreams last night. It totally freaked me out a little.

It started off with me and my family walking at night (dont ask me why at night) and my mum pointed out there was a strange flying disc in the distance. I ran over to get a closer look and it just sat there still stationary. I was running and running until I got right underneath it (I wanted to get as close as possible) but before I got there, it moved. It zapped off in the distance, the way I just came from. I ran after it.

It started to finally slow down, and I still kept running after it, I took the advantage of it slowing down to catch up and I did. Finally, I got near it and it was hovering about 30 feet away from my family. I picked up a rock and threw it at the flying disc and it started to glow purple. This didn't seem good, it began to rattle around in the sky in some kind of fit.

Suddenly, it shot off away from us and was racing around us in a big circle.

We just stood there and watched.

To our amazement it flew away at what seemed like 1000mph and dissapeared out of view. My mum (usually very sceptical) said to me afterwards: "I believe you now, I believe you now. That definately was not from our world."

During our walk home we couldn't stop talking about it. After finally getting home we walked by the town centre and heard a really noisy thunderous sound in the sky, we looked up and saw 7 fighter jets and 2 big bombers.

They flew over in a "V" formation with the 2 bombers at the back end of the formation. We believed that the military were after the flying disc, but why 2 bombers?

In the next part of my dream it skipped to some weird place on the news, with the military shooting something (but it wouldnt show what) one example was a solider with a bazooka firing at something. Next thing I saw on the news, was the president in the U.S. was evacuated from the whitehouse and the UK prime minister, tony blair had left the country.

A little strange. Probably means nothing to any of you, but I thought it just might be worth sharing, seemed too real if you know what I mean. And what puzzled me even more was I could see colour and that's something I don't see everyday in any of my dreams!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:02 AM
link   
very interesting dream. wonder if any of that will come true

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Yes I did dream 2 ufo/alien dreams within a week or two.
Here�s the thread about them and other people having similar stories to tell: www.belowtopsecret.com...

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Most unlikely, enrage. But it would be interesting if it did.

Sometimes people get really vivid imagination in some dreams and as real as it may seem at the time it's just our minds playing with us. I usually have nightmares when eating cheese before bed, which is an old saying.

But in last night's case, I wasnt eating cheese

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:32 AM
link   
i havent had any aliens dreams but i did have a really weird dream.
turned out in the dream, jesus came back to earth and the person who was jesus in my dream was denzel washington. he was a janitor at some big university. he didnt make it known until there was major civil unrest at the university. mostly due to alot of people, students protesting.

it was a very odd dream

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:38 AM
link   
my weirdest was a couple of months ago. I dreamt aliens were abducting humans massively and government was helping them and all hell broke loose. A couple of us were hiding from them and i found this lab where human doctors helped to cure wounded aliens. I remember feeling hate for them but then i figured they are just pretending to help the aliens so they could study their anatomy and find the way to get rid of them.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:08 PM
link   
i had a dream about aliens once. I was sleeping on my bed and all i heard was walking on my roof. it sound alot like Signs the movie when the aliens are all running around the house and they made those foot step sound like tik tik tik tik tik tik tik tik something like that. Well they found a way in the house and they carried my family away. And for soe reasos Michal J Fox was there. they came in my room and they were the gray type of aliens . they stared and i tried to scream but couldnt you know how it is. then i woke up!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   
I had a dream few weeks ago, and I can still remember that.

It started with an extremely deep emotional feeling which I had to see an alien. Then, knowing that I am about to see one, I accelerated to a really high speed in a straight line, and I found myself in front of three ugly creatures. At that moment I opened my eyes.

What was the most interesting, is that in my dream my adrenaline was peaking and I felt that in my body. But when I woke up, I didn't feel that at all. Very amazing!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
I had a crazy Alien Dream a while back...

...but that was after i spent a few weeks reading thru the Aliens & UFO's Section of ATS

...Cool dreams btw.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:17 PM
link   
I had an INSANE alien abduction dream. It started out with me having dinner with my family like normal, exept our house was on the edge of what seemed like the grand canyon. i stepped outside near the cliff and a ufo flew up with a ray of light like you see in the movies. suddenly the ground under my feet and and house was crumbled and my fricking house fell into the canyon as i was pulled up into the ufo. the aliens put ANGEL WINGS on my back and then dumped me into space in orbit of earth. i tried and and tried to use my wings to fly but coudnt, cuz i was in a vacuum.

scared the hell out of me!!!

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   

It started to finally slow down, and I still kept running after it, I took the advantage of it slowing down to catch up and I did. Finally, I got near it and it was hovering about 30 feet away from my family. I picked up a rock and threw it at the flying disc and it started to glow purple. This didn't seem good, it began to rattle around in the sky in some kind of fit.

that wasnt too brite

anyway, i had a strange dream a few nights ago. i was walking thru a park about 8:00 at night, with my girlfriend (thats part of the dream) and this huge light comes out of nowhere, i follow it, it lands on a soccer field, and there is a ramp coming out of the saucer, like in the movies, then there r tiny greys, and their leader, Jamie Kennedy. What could it mean?

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 02:16 AM
link   
ive dreamed of being on an alien work with an alien in the middle of a battle with another 1 then he said i wasnt any help then i woke up

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 04:17 AM
link   
I had an Alien dream before coming onto ATS:-

I was asleep IN my dream when all of a sudden I woke up in the middle of a spaceship room. It seemed to be an important room like meetings were held there and there was about 40 different Aliens races sat around a massive semi-circle table.

I said 'what is this place?', the Human in the room replied ' The universal frederation of good willed beings'. They form an alliance against a few common 'bad alien races'.

So I said 'why I am here?', they said 'to see if you are ready'. I said 'yeah I am ready for anything, I'll help whatever'. So I went and sat down next to this 'human'. The 'human' said 'have you heard of a Reptile race that plans to take you over?' I said ' Yeah, I didn't really believe it, plus shape shifting seems pretty unreal'. She said 'I was one of those reptiles, I can shape shift infront of you if you want prove'. I said 'yeah okay'. So she began to shape shift and JUST when I was about to see her Lizard form I freaked out and woke up. Obviously I wasn't ready!

After I woke I got back to sleep pretty quick, hoping that dream was still active in my brain but instead I come face to face with George W Bush and Tony Blair down at some fun raising event in my town. I talked to Tony and he knew I had come into contact with this alliance, he looked at me with non'human/pocessed eyes.

Thats it. I remember 90% of my dreams like I do my days awake. My dreams are seen in full colour through my eyes.

[edit on 1-9-2004 by 7th_Chakra]

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:45 AM
link   
I have these three re-occuring CRAAAZY dreams which I have had just before reasonably major changes in my life. It would take an eternity to describe them in full detail and I'd like to stress BEFORE people recommend I stop watching starship troopers and the like I have been having these dreams since I was a very small child.

Ok. I feel a bit foolish desribing all this because it sounds very hollywoodish but I've only got peoples respect to loose. No biggy

The first one starts with me crouched behind my bed, and staring out of the window. It is a sunny day with not a cloud in the sky. I'm looking towards the horizon scared out of my wits and there are numerous disc shaped objects that appear to be flying towards me. In the background someone is talking on a radio but it's all un-interpretable (is that a word?) chatter. Anyway, this dream only lasts a little while. The blue sunny day turns to sunset and there are more of these saucers flying towards and apparently over the top of the house.

Queue the second dream (these three dreams ALWAYS happen one after the other, never individually). The second dream starts basically "halfway through the movie", where I am running for all it's worth down the hallway, and there's sounds of gunshots outside and the sky is red (sunset maybe? I never actually see the sky, only a redish / orange glow reflecting on everything). I'm yelling to someone but I can't remember what it was. It's been a while since I've had these dreams so I'm starting to forget some of the smaller details.

I run into my room (?) and desperately try to shut the door yelling they're coming in, they're coming in to a group of 3-4 people who are huddled against the opposite wall. I almost get the door closed when whatever "they" are stick an arm through stopping me from closing it properly. It feels like there are quite a few trying to get in. I am behind the door trying with all my might trying to close it and these people huddled on the opposite wall are holding guns and I'm telling them to shoot "them" and don't let "them" in.

Then the "scene" changes to the third dream. In this one it looks like I'm at a school of some sorts. There is a word written (spraypainted?) in red literally all over the place. On the ground, floors, roofs and walls, but I can't make out what it says. Anyway, I'm running between all these buildings, shooting these "things", but I not once get a clear view of what they look like, I only know they are there and that they want to kill me. I'm searching for other people to help me, when I duck under a "demountable" (for people who don't know what that is, it's basically a portable classroom. Sort of a glorified shed that sits on brick struts). These things seem to be swarming from everywhere and I feel like giving up when I look over and see someone else is hiding under the building with me. I tell this person (I think it's a woman?) that we need to get out of here, so we crawl out from under the building and start to run for our lives when a helicopter comes over, drops a ladder, and as soon as I get my foot on the ladder, the dream ends and I usually wake up.

Like I said, these dreams are ALWAYS the same, and have always occured during important events in my life, such as just before moving to a new town, just before high school graduation, just before acceptance into college, just before moving to melbourne. Judging on the things that have happened to me shortly after having these dreams I came to the conclusion that they are a warning or message letting me know my life is about to make a big change in some way or something bad is about to happen.

top topics

join