It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

information regarding spiritual awarness

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   
reply to post by consciousCOMA

Very interesting! my friend and I do something VERY SIMILAR almost every Sunday in our meditation sessions at 10am Sunday mornings in Redondo Beach, CA (Los Angeles County). This IS the dark side. This IS the spiritual war taking place behind the scenes. These entities are very real and dangerous! But they have absolutely NO POWER over the light worker! You MUST NOT exhibit any FEAR towards them...for they will jump on the opportunity to try and attack you. And the way they attack is by causing stress in your everyday life as you know it. If you are surrounded by the white light "constantly" they have no defense against you. However what they will do is try and get at the people close to you, like family...animals...etc..

My friend and I had this same similar experience. A lot of stress with the people closest to us...for example her daughter started having seisures AGAIN. She takes medication for it, but they, out of the blue, stated happening again for no apparent reason. Her husband relapsed on alcohol for he has the disease of addiction. After a while the stuff subsided when we relentlessly stayed on top of it by putting ALL family members in the white light of protection and keeping a close eye on the situation. Sending our Angels to whomever needed protection at that time. When these entities can't get to you because you are protected by the light....they WILL go after your loved ones. It's scarey at first. They also do stupid crap to us...like, little fender benders.....or having small accidents for small magnitude, nothing serious, because they can't.

But it pisses them off when they can't get to you......eventually they back off. But we had to stay on our toes for about the first couple months of this. We too were asked to join the war. That is how this all started. You see they are recruiting everyday....both sides. We drawing near a climax of some sort. We are not clear exactly what the climax is..........but is coming! We believe that the stronger the light side becomes the stronger the dark side becomes. We have reached epic proportions. But remember....the dark can NEVER TAKE over light...as long as the light is shining. But they continue to try! So keep up the good work! And STAY IN THE WHITE LIGHT. Keep your loved ones surrounded as well. It will die down eventually, and not too long from now, I promise!

Oh...and I'm not clear what "bealife" you are referring to. Never have heard of that....and I've been around this realm for 30+ years...FYI
And yes....you are also correct by saying they look like "lizards" They are reptiles.....and they are called the DRAKOS as in the Drakonians. There are two types....white and green and some actually look kind of grey. THEY ARE EVIL. Ever see the movie....THE FOUTH KIND? DON"T! This is who they are though. And when you watch this movie exposing these things.....they absolutely will show up, we saw them! We had to turn this movie off! They didn't appreciate being exposed it pissed them off!

edit on 25-10-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

edit on 25-10-2011 by Angelicdefender2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Angelicdefender2012

it would suck if i sold my soul and couldnt get it back from this evil but i dont bealive that. i bealive that we have more power then almost any being that messing with me, and thats why they keep us held down because we are the huge threaght for their lives

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 04:11 PM
link   
I have almost the same experience as yours, I hear a voice in my meditation and need help.

I have a bad childhood and I do not trust the government. They have mislabeled me wrong, they said I had a problem but they tell me not the whole truth and I belive that they are verry wrong

On my travels during meditation I was approached by a being who told me that I was more than who I thought I was ... Who is this creature ?????

can you help me? I'm afraid
edit on 25-10-2011 by elisabeth1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by consciousCOMA

it would suck if i sold my soul and couldnt get it back from this evil but i dont bealive that. i bealive that we have more power then almost any being that messing with me, and thats why they keep us held down because we are the huge threaght for their lives

You would have to actually bargin with these dudes to sell your soul, and trust me when I tell you.....there is no mistaking it. So impossible for this to happen without your conscience knowledge of it...FYI

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by elisabeth1
I have almost the same experience as yours, I hear a voice in my meditation and need help.

I have a bad childhood and I do not trust the government. They have mislabeled me wrong, they said I had a problem but they tell me not the whole truth and I belive that they are verry wrong

On my travels during meditation I was approached by a being who told me that I was more than who I thought I was ... Who is this creature ?????

What does your entity look like and how does it "FEEL" to you when encounter this creature?

posted on Oct, 25 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

ive only seen the face once, i didnt want to leave my body so i just layed there waiting for it to stop yelling at me. then it picked up my astral body and spiraled it to him and i looked up and in a 2 dimensional face of a beast looking creature with a sort of mane like a lion was on it, i think it had large teeth and it was laughing at me all i remember is being sucked into its face then i cant remember i might of woke up im not sure

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 09:41 AM
link   
reply to post by consciousCOMA

Very interesting! my friend and I do something VERY SIMILAR almost every Sunday in our meditation sessions at 10am Sunday mornings in Redondo Beach, CA (Los Angeles County). This IS the dark side. This IS the spiritual war taking place behind the scenes. These entities are very real and dangerous! But they have absolutely NO POWER over the light worker! You MUST NOT exhibit any FEAR towards them...for they will jump on the opportunity to try and attack you. And the way they attack is by causing stress in your everyday life as you know it. If you are surrounded by the white light "constantly" they have no defense against you. However what they will do is try and get at the people close to you, like family...animals...etc..

My friend and I had this same similar experience. A lot of stress with the people closest to us...for example her daughter started having seisures AGAIN. She takes medication for it, but they, out of the blue, stated happening again for no apparent reason. Her husband relapsed on alcohol for he has the disease of addiction. After a while the stuff subsided when we relentlessly stayed on top of it by putting ALL family members in the white light of protection and keeping a close eye on the situation. Sending our Angels to whomever needed protection at that time. When these entities can't get to you because you are protected by the light....they WILL go after your loved ones. It's scarey at first. They also do stupid crap to us...like, little fender benders.....or having small accidents for small magnitude, nothing serious, because they can't.

But it pisses them off when they can't get to you......eventually they back off. But we had to stay on our toes for about the first couple months of this. We too were asked to join the war. That is how this all started. You see they are recruiting everyday....both sides. We drawing near a climax of some sort. We are not clear exactly what the climax is..........but is coming! We believe that the stronger the light side becomes the stronger the dark side becomes. We have reached epic proportions. But remember....the dark can NEVER TAKE over light...as long as the light is shining. But they continue to try! So keep up the good work! And STAY IN THE WHITE LIGHT. Keep your loved ones surrounded as well. It will die down eventually, and not too long from now, I promise!

Oh...and I'm not clear what "bealife" you are referring to. Never have heard of that....and I've been around this realm for 30+ years...FYI
And yes....you are also correct by saying they look like "lizards" They are reptiles.....and they are called the DRAKOS as in the Drakonians. There are two types....white and green and some actually look kind of grey. THEY ARE EVIL. Ever see the movie....THE FOUTH KIND? DON"T! This is who they are though. And when you watch this movie exposing these things.....they absolutely will show up, we saw them! We had to turn this movie off! They didn't appreciate being exposed it pissed them off!

The above is what I said to another member.......the same answer I would give to you.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:23 PM
link   

reply to post by hoonsince89

what you say if i can master basically means i have supreme control of all realitys even these entity's which i kind of find far fetched, i think that these entitys are mad at me or the human dream but i realy dont know any more then that

No, u have control over the vibrations you encounter, to relieve them or reject them. simply put up your shield and their vibrations will not rub off on you. I do not think they are mad at you, maybe you are just intimidated of their nature because it is not what your used to.
Although i do understand where you coming from, i do feel quite intimidated by their presence sometimes.

i think what you say is very true makes sense to me what i was actually thinking. how can i balance out my self even more then just basic meditation.

I found my bad symptoms didn't disappear until i started living a life i thought what was what were supposed to live.
I started by
- eating natural, raw, fresh, unprocessed foods.
- removing as much sugar, caffeine, artificial sweeteners as possible.
- eating less meat and more vegetable/fruits.
- Being more in tune with my body and responding to its needs.
- removing people that produce bad energy from my life.
- avoiding the system and its laws and doing what i thought was right.

If you look up "kundilini symptoms" this process is what i undertook and produced amazing results.

i have never smoked mugwort, but i can say that all of this ALL OF THIS is from '___' the source of it which came from psycadellic mushrooms being psiolybin and practice

You should probably have mentioned this in you first post lol.
Did you take '___' or magic mushrooms or both?
'___' is you ticket to another plane (If you breakthrough). I've en-counted 4 beings from this plane who showed me allot of weird things. my life has never been the same.
Also i feel that i can now perceive more of the universe as contact with other beings has not stopped since.

I am not sure what or who the being you encountered was, but when i was there were 4 circling me. They seemed ecstatic that i had made it to their reality and were showing me allot of truths about myself and the world through telepathy. I don't remember much more than this, but i thought my experience would help you out.

These 'Ethogens' make you highly acceptable to enlightenment/spirit contact and if you take to many you cant advance further than you are ready for. If this is the case take the time to embrace what you already have cleanse your chakras and when you a ready or feel you need some guidance then go on another trip.
I hope you consider my post as i think it will be very worth you rime, good luck.

posted on Oct, 26 2011 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Originally posted by elisabeth1

What did the voice say? it could be a few things, either A) you contacted you own spirit (higher self) or B) you accidentally channeled another being C) a guiding message from another being. Is the voice coming from within or are you hearing it outside?

No one can answer that question for you...

And there is no reason to be afraid. If it freaks you out then stop. If not continue, simple.
I have heard a voice before also through meditation and to be honest, it scared the crap out of me.
But after pondering about it i realized that the voice meant no harm and i think it was just letting me know it was there and to keep following the path I'm on.

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   

it comes to me telephathically its transmited to me

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

yes all of this was from concentration after taking psilocybin and marijuanna

posted on Oct, 28 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

i havent used mushrooms since and its been 2 years and i can still do this with out getting high which is truly amazing

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join