It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

**Millenium**sybliminals*popcultureMasons*Illuminati 2001-2008

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:45 PM
link   
Spiraling out and having broken down problems like seizures , but not. Being lead being guided neuroleptic problems. There is a band guided by voices I bought their cd during an investigation, or guided by sounds , or signs or something. Cages you cant get out of , there just trying to get inside you get a rise , learn to go limp dont move dont react think about lie detector tests. Hallicinatory mantages of while you werent moving standing behind glass animate pictures and see the environment and metaphor, like a cartoon moving. The ideal, of what life the experience. GO CRAZY. Lose your mind completely listening to internal radio , why doesnt it ever turn off. Others here, yeah like Lost maybe them maybe not almost over dont jinx it. Its been almost 5 years since it started they THEY want everything , figures in shadows men in black , do they exist is this real. Broken down come here so what graffitti name on wall , ask for help , so world can see you finally drop.

I remember how it started patterns on tv that seemed to have some sort of correspondence to my life story or past, a gun scare that didnt happen, a unknown crime or possible manslaughter? Going in circles completely alone , be quiet about things. Nobody listened to nonsense. Seems like forever ago. An ongoing experiment people considered in the music industry by the freemasons and the illuminati setting thing s in place awhile ago in a different time when things were different , life culture.

Through fatigue and exhaustion and stress tests like lack of sleep whether or not something extremely offensive comes up and inability to think if flooded by phenomenon . Grown herded and pushed around so you can be a make a wish, toddler or preteen with a bed and a sign that roots for my favorite team while they crap on my life. The beast???

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:47 PM
link   
You're going to have to translate that for me. I do enjoy being cryptic sometimes too, but this is just overboard.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:52 PM
link   
DUDE...

This is waaaaaayyyyy too cryptic. Tone it down and explain.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:55 PM
link   
It was just a rant , I was going to put it in the Rats column but I put it here. If it was cryptic I am sorry it was what me and my friend the conspiracies we have been working on here over the years and a reflection possibly unique about what really happened in his life. Things are layered with the masons the builders of elaborate structures hiding things in their buildings or cathedrals.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
Well, I've probably read this about 4 times already but I get to what you're saying. It's a tad hard but I'm getting all of it. Good stuff now that I (kinda) understand. You're definitely onto something.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:02 PM
link   
Cryptic I guess. There was this guy , a friend of mine that was in an accident when he was twelve or thirteen told fell off a train in the hospital, He went to high school and didnt talk that much sort of an outsider and was set up for a columbine like attack against the fellow students. That was June 2001 since then there has been a lot of strange things patterns in the music industry. The people here years ago used to know him and his collections of writings about this he sorta went on and on they were all (threads) different reflections of the same thing.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:06 PM
link   
I knew this girl who was in an accident as well. She became an outsider, in school she was in the trailers in the back of the school. I was student aid, so really just got to walk around delivering envelopes. She would only communicate through pop culture references and music titles. You wanted to say hello to her? She would most likely respond with the Mr. Rogers theme song. It was awesomely unique.

And being in the music business, yes. There are some interesting messages out there.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:10 PM
link   
The reason the illuminati and the masons planned this around the millenium I think was maybe to consider revelations. Or an experiment that might have been thought of awhile ago. The masons were all religious and there are clues if you look around for them.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:32 PM
link   
Sorry I didnt write a thread in months wasnt going to. Just pass through , I didnt know what to think just wrote it real fast from something this guy wrote down. In the begining of this there were some patterns . Now its 2012 over ten years later and I dont know if the sybliminals are still there its open to interpretation. Just something the government people were considering. My friend came here in 08, and they were there in music awhile I think they are gone now.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 11:42 PM
link   
reply to post by BladeRunner5050

He's talking about the original human discovering telepathy and discovering that the land of telepaths was plenty, and not all of the telepaths were 'benevolent'. Even more startling, he realized that some of these individuals, weren't even fully, if at all, conscious of their actions and intentions as perceived by those more astute.

lol.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 12:04 AM
link   
On the daily show it showed some Occupy wall street protesters dressed as Anonyamous from V from vendetta and Jay Z s pyramid symbol Hova I think. I know youre just joking. The whole site wont talk to me or P.O.W. face to face though.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:17 PM
link   
A week or 2 ago I read online that their were 700 dressed as zombies, about the occupy wall street protesters. A few paragraphs and that was all I saw the main stream media didnt seem to cover that much of it. All the rest of my little buddy in the pow camp things are real I know it might seem like a pretty far fetched theory to consider either sonar equipment or military grade stuff. He talks like someone is narrarateing it , when you ask about it.

new topics

top topics

join