It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Doomsday prophet remains in hiding as world survives Rapture... AGAIN

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:18 PM
link   
uh-oh

You can come out now Harold! Doomsday prophet remains in hiding as world survives Rapture... AGAIN

We can all let out a sigh of relief, the Apocalypse doesn't seem to be now after all.

According to Doomsday prophet Harold Camping October 21 was meant to be the end of the world.

California preacher Harold Camping had already stirred a global frenzy when he prophesised humanity would be wiped out in the rapture on May 21 with a series of earthquakes followed by months of torment for those left behind.
Now what? Followers were crestfallen when the rapture did not occur, particularly those who had quit their jobs or donated their life savings
I bet somebody's enjoying the rapture of all that money

From firsthand experience, religion is The Bottomless Pit. Anything & everything you put into it is a total waste. Nothing that comes out of it is any REAL good.

Get out & stay away!

edit on 23-10-2011 by reject because: title is the link

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:30 PM
link   
Life savings donated?

I need to start a religion.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Wait.. there was supposed to be another rapture?

WHY DIDNT I GET THIS MEMO?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Didn't he have a stroke? he's not been seen or heard from since he suffered a stroke after his last prediction.. I think he's just been issuing messages through his website..

His being in hiding is probably more related to that than his failed predictions.. This would be failed prediction #3.. my guess is we won't be seeing or hearing much from Harold anymore if he's really suffered a stroke at his age... though I'm sure with all that cash, he is being taken care of comfortably.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:48 PM
link   
Who could have guessed Harold Camping was the only one to be raptured?

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:04 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

hes probably hiding in the OWS rallies

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 09:46 PM
link   
reply to post by reject

he's in custody after he flipped his wig in public and attacked some plankers

details here=>Harold Camping in Custody After Attacking Plankers He Mistook for Saved Souls www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:12 AM
link   

Originally posted by miniatus
Didn't he have a stroke? he's not been seen or heard from since he suffered a stroke after his last prediction.. I think he's just been issuing messages through his website..

His being in hiding is probably more related to that than his failed predictions.. This would be failed prediction #3.. my guess is we won't be seeing or hearing much from Harold anymore if he's really suffered a stroke at his age... though I'm sure with all that cash, he is being taken care of comfortably.

Actually it's #5, but who's counting really?

top topics

join