It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is "baiting" Iran into entering into Iraq?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:30 PM
link   
reply to post by xFiDgetx

I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that as well

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:33 PM
link   
Courtesy of The SCUM to connect the centre section of the Trans Arabian Pipeline to The Trans Asian Pipeline whose ultimate goal is to run a pipeline from China to Israel and Turkey!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Does anyone else get the feeling that the reason why we are pulling out of Iraq by the end of this year, is because they are "baiting" Iran? They are warning Iran to stay out of Iraq and at the same time we are pulling out? That's like a dog gnawing on some meat and then stepping back, just begging the cat to step up and take a bite. Hillary is the one warning them.

Hillary warns Iran, Don't Enter Iraq after we leave.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

Definitely! This is drawing a line in the sand. I think it is a set up and a means to an end.
We have made it almost irresistible to join forces against us. I'll bet it goes something like this:

...Other world powers will only agree to join in WW3 if the US (or Israel) is under threat from a "significant" Mideastern opposition or tiny defenseless Israel appears to be getting picked on by the unfair collusion of Iran and Iraq.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 10:30 AM
link   

Originally posted by Katatonik
reply to post by xFiDgetx

I was wondering if I was the only one who noticed that as well

Oh that's coincidence. I love women. You only see what you want to see.

posted on Jan, 5 2012 @ 08:45 AM
link   
Interesting thesis...and it would certainly give us the "excuse" to then attack Iran. But aside from trying to analyze Hilary Clinton's statement to them (to stay out) with reverse psychology...what proof or at least more substantial even if only circumstantial evidence do you have to support it?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join