It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

America is "baiting" Iran into entering into Iraq?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:50 PM
link   
Does anyone else get the feeling that the reason why we are pulling out of Iraq by the end of this year, is because they are "baiting" Iran? They are warning Iran to stay out of Iraq and at the same time we are pulling out? That's like a dog gnawing on some meat and then stepping back, just begging the cat to step up and take a bite. Hillary is the one warning them.

Hillary warns Iran, Don't Enter Iraq after we leave.
edit on 23-10-2011 by Phenomium because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 06:57 PM
link   
reply to post by Phenomium

Well what do you want? Would you rather Hillary send Iran a welcome note to come across the border?

Of course she will warn them not to come over. That just makes sense. Its like a dog peeing on the tree in her yard to warn the other dogs to take a hike - well in this case to not take a hike... lol!
edit on 23-10-2011 by tHEpROGRESSIVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:00 PM
link   
Yep Iraq the sacrificial lamb. I would add more but IMHO that about sums it up.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   
IMO the reason we are pulling out
of Iraq in the first place is that
we will need the troops for redeployment.
Its as obvious as the nose on Hillary's
face.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:04 PM
link   
Or , they could just be getting there boys out of Iraq before they start to bomb Iran . No need to leave your army in Iraq to get bombed by Iran after all .

edit on 23-10-2011 by Max_TO because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   

Originally posted by Phenomium
Does anyone else get the feeling that the reason why we are pulling out of Iraq by the end of this year, is because they are "baiting" Iran? They are warning Iran to stay out of Iraq and at the same time we are pulling out? That's like a dog gnawing on some meat and then stepping back, just begging the cat to step up and take a bite. Hillary is the one warning them.

I don't hate women.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:05 PM
link   
reply to post by tHEpROGRESSIVE

It just seems a bit coincidental considering how long we have been in Iraq, and now, all of a sudden, as soon as we have major issues with Iran,.....now we leave Iraq. The timing seems planned.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:07 PM
link   

Could be: But it also could be an attempt to create a diversion. One for Iran/Iraq, as apposed to Syria which John McCain just came out and said that going into Syria is a consideration now since we are leaving Iraq.
everyone knows about Syria, Iran, and Lebanon. www.google.com...
It is a very complicated mess with us still in Afghanistan. Can anyone confirm Two full Carrier groups in the Med right now? Heard it recently and checking. Most certainly we do not want to be seen proactive in Syria or Iran. We cannot be seen as an aggressor. Hence you may be right. Do something on the left [leave iraq] while deliberately waiting for the perfect excuse to take on a known enemy [Iran] on the right when they simply cannot resist and moves into Iraq. then we move on Syria and Iran at the Same time. We have the firepower, but the question is will Russia and China stand idly by? I doubt it. I suspect we got some real trouble on the horizon.
We need to get our rears out of the Middle East and start protecting our own borders.
I personally will not stand for another war. I don't care who starts it. No More War!

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

The timing is to raise himself in the polls. He cannot afford to get so far down he cannot recover. Potus you can bet has other tricks up his sleeve. This Iraq thing is nothing more than a cheap parlor trick to get re-elected
edit on 23-10-2011 by DavidsHope because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:09 PM
link   

reply to post by tHEpROGRESSIVE

It just seems a bit coincidental considering how long we have been in Iraq, and now, all of a sudden, as soon as we have major issues with Iran,.....now we leave Iraq. The timing seems planned.

Well I suggest you look into it a bit before you start thinking its a big conspiracy. We wanted to keep troops in Iraq, but we failed to negotiate them staying in Iraq. This is due to the Iraquis refusing to give our troops immunity. I see it more as a failure of negotiations with the Iraquis. It should have never gotten to this point. But then it goes back to Bush saying the war was to free the people of Iraq. What a stupid pretense for war as it limits your options.

So combine Bush's stupidity with Obama not having the manhood to push this through and this is what you get. I think we would be a lot more effective at war if the politicians were left out of it after the first shot was fired.
edit on 23-10-2011 by tHEpROGRESSIVE because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:11 PM
link   
The Stennis, and george H bush were deployed to the med recently i heard...im wondering if they are replacing ones due home or not?
If there are the usual two there already, then that makes four carrier groups over there....
Id say we are up to something big.....

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:16 PM
link   
That actually makes perfect sense... if Iran attacks our new friends in Iraq, we have a great propaganda tool for another war... this time with Iran.

It all fits into a theory I mentioned on ATS Live! last night and which I just compiled into a thread on the recent goings-on in the Middle East and Africa [/shameless plug]. I believe the whole idea is to remove Iran from existence... permanently.

S&F.

TheRedneck

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

I don't hate women.

Me either, thought I was the only one that caught that.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:36 PM
link   

Has nothing to do with Iran, outside normal Middle eastern politics.

It was a political move timed to give a push to the democratic party entering into the election year. Besides there is no reason to remain as a major presence there any longer.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:40 PM
link   
Iran has cozy relations with Iraq already the US pulling out alright but for anyone who has been paying attention to the last 10 years knows that Iran has been in Iraq for a long time already that has the blood of American servicemen on their hands.

That right there was the reason to put the current government of Iran down but nothing ever happened the latest bomb plot was fuel to the fire and nothing happened.

To answer the op No there is no baiting clear acts of war have already happened but what do we hear?

Absolute silence and posturing.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:42 PM
link   

edit on 23-10-2011 by BlkSwanEv because: 'meh

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:45 PM
link   
I don't think we're baiting them.. we've been evicted, so to speak .. Iraq wouldn't renew the immunity for soldiers in Iraq which is basically an eviction notice.. besides, Obama wants them home for political points.. he needs to start cashing in his score of Osama and Gadaffi by also delivering the troops home by Christmas

edit on 23-10-2011 by miniatus because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:50 PM
link   

Originally posted by xFiDgetx

I don't hate women.

LOL, well aren't you clever.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 07:58 PM
link   
I do agree that there is maybe another reason behind the US troop pullout of Iraq.

But, what else was going to happen, US troops stay in Iraq forever, just to stop Iran entering the country for their own motives?

I don't see this as goading Iran into a "come as get us" sort of thing, it's just the truth, Stay out of Iraq as they're trying to rebuild.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:02 PM
link   

you have certain letters in bold that spell out " You hate women"

And no... I don't

I just hope you don't end up making ATSeres hate women with subliminal messages like that

No, but seriously, I don't know. It is rather odd. It is like putting a big plate filled with cookies in a child bedroom and saying " I am going to leave this here and go away, but don't eat any..."

Hmm.... The US seems to be looking to bait Iran and I hope they don't fall for it.
edit on 23-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

<<   2 >>

join