It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bush Says War on Terror Can't Be Won

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by infinite
interesting

So why declare a war that he cannot win? doesn't make sense to me

I agree
. Then what the hell is he doing in Iraq?! Ill tell you...its because of OIL!!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by EastCoastKid

Originally posted by smokenmirrors
the never ending ultra liberal attack on the Republicans continues......

ho.......hum

So, what is your comment in relation to the subject of this thread? Or is your sole purpose here to distract and disrupt?

Man, aren't you tired of playing the "gotcha" game. Twisting words, semantics, distortion of language. My contribution to this thread is, who cares. Once again a man's words are taken out of context, thus...ho..hum. A third grader could easily discern what the President was saying, without assistance from the teacher. It is not difficult to see what your fundamental beliefs are pal, not difficult at all. My contribution again.....who cares?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Ok folks.. checkit out. No comments related to the subject. Beware of provocateurs.

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 09:44 AM
link   
What I don't get, is if Kerry corrects a statement then the GOP is alll over his butt, he is a major flip floper who can't make up his mind, who is playing both sides of the fence trying to appease everyone...

Bush Makes a statement like this and then the next day says the exact opposit... and everyone says.. well we just misinterpreted what he ment...

I'm sorry but WTF!!!!

Wraith

posted on Sep, 3 2004 @ 11:38 AM
link   
Ronald McDonald could be president, and if he wanted to wipe out terrorism, I'd be behind it. Not all terrorists are Muslims, but all terrorists are terrorists. I don't know or care about the oil issue, but I bet there are plenty of people who were glad we got there when we did or else it would've been their turn to be the blood sport entertainment for Saddam and Sons. It's not a religious crusade at all. McVeigh was a regulation white american male and we lit him up. And that's what should happen to all terrorists. And I'm not talking about the cutesy poo little wordgames which make our government out to be terrorists. Everybody knows what is meant by terrorist and should stop acting stupid about it.

Look, the war on terrorism can't be "won" just as the war on cockroaches can't be won. But if the fight doesn't remain in progress, then the world is overrun with them. To me they are one and the same. Just like christians who blow up abortion clinics or muslim extremists or Israelis or Palestinians or the Saudis. My feeling is that all terrorists everywhere should be rustled out of every corner and crack and eliminated. I think Bush bit off more than he could chew, but at least someone has stepped up to the plate to take a big punch at them. And anyone who thinks Saddam wasn't funding, aiding, harboring and encouraging terrorism is a naive fool or is only using "the proof" they've googled up to back their own agenda. Stop for 5 seconds worrying about who is Democrat and who is Republican and look at the bigger picture. These tactics and groups must be stopped for the sake of the continued evolution of civilization.

posted on Sep, 6 2004 @ 12:29 PM
link   
Open your eyes. BushCo. is the biggest terrorist generator the world has ever seen.

Al-CIAda is a USA-Pakistani creation. They are tools of the Neo Conservative/Likudnik cabal. Problem/Reaction/Solution. Google that.

Our invasion of Iraq has so inflamed the middle east that a multitude of terrorists now reside where they once did not.

Iraq and Al Qaeda are NOT one in the same.

Put down the kool-aid and turn off the boob tube. The fog might clear.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join