It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangles

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Sep, 15 2004 @ 02:35 AM
link   
evilution,

Why do you think the Triangle sightings is of alien origins? I don't completely rule it out myself, but give me some information that would be admissible as testimony in a court of law or something that is more convincing

then would it be safe to assume that these crafts will eventually & openly be used by the
military as part of their everyday equipment?

I don't have the appropriate qualifications to answer that question lol.
But my guess is maybe. That is a need to know basis
The F 117 is one of the best kept secret in the US military history until it was officially released to the public. So theres a thought

Also, if the above assumption was true, what is this supposedly black military craft doing in a foreign & sovereign
country like Belgium, & traveling to the border of the Netherlands and Germany? Oops, can't forget the recent sitting in Mexico.

The U2 spy plane flew many risky missions around the world. Most known missions was Russia to know its nuclear status. I don't know the answer but..... maybe to beam back live pictures or It could also assumably carry sensors for detection of weather or poisonous gasses, or devices to relay communications etc....wish i knew lol

<< 1  2   >>

join