It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Triangles

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 07:36 AM
link   
More activity in the northeast.On the Jeff rense site a Lucasville,Ohio woman and her family videoed a triangle Ufo one evening after a strange thunderstorm (clue? Triangles have high voltage).
they also reported a "creature" that was running about,melding with the sceenery. (Projected camoflage).
One of her children has bipolar (which it isn't 2IC tells me) and the woman has no fear,telling of the incident excitedly,at least for now.

posted on Aug, 31 2004 @ 10:38 PM
link   
About what you said about the projected camoflauge. I just noticed a coincidence in the movie "Signs" with Mel Gibson (you have probably all heard of it). Well in the movie, if you look closely, the aliens blend in with their surroundings too, like when the alien is holding the boy and the alien turns a sort of plaid pattern just like the boy's shirt. I'm just kinda saying this for the heck of it, I'm not sure if it really means anything tho.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 12:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge
More activity in the northeast.On the Jeff rense site a Lucasville,Ohio woman and her family videoed a triangle Ufo one evening after a strange thunderstorm (clue? Triangles have high voltage).
they also reported a "creature" that was running about,melding with the sceenery. (Projected camoflage).
One of her children has bipolar (which it isn't 2IC tells me) and the woman has no fear,telling of the incident excitedly,at least for now.

I'm wondering what 2IC is? You use it all the time.

If you watch Signs carefully, there is a shot of from behind the creature looking toward the little girl, her face appears on the back of the creature during the shot. Nicely done.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by stgeorge

Projected camouflage is a real thing now.
And so are triangle looking aircraft!

For some reason I can believe this story lol.

From the movie Predator.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 06:27 AM
link   
2IC or Second in Command to Yaweh,is what all chanellers,contactees,prophets and psycics talk to,by any other name.

The camoflage is nearly perfect.Most just rub their eyes thern it is gone,and ,Oh well...

On the Jeff rense site is a report of a bizzare "manta-shaped" ufo over several Eastern states. This configuration is rare. But I think there is a correlation to it and the manta shapes in some recent crop circles.Please compare.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 07:56 AM
link   
I remember there being an article posted somewhere about an invisible coat made by the japs.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 09:36 PM
link   

Originally posted by XPhiles

were you being serious or just kidding, cuz if its real, thats so cool. and i would hav to get me one of the gadgets that lets you do that.

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:00 PM
link   
CNN had an article on it. I'm sure you can do a search on it. They used the same idea as the car in the latest bond flick. Cameras displayed images of what is behind, and so on..pretty cool!

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 10:56 PM
link   
yea i did a little bit more research into it, found this site. they made a coat that is see thru
"A video camera behind the coat is linked to a projector, which bounces the image off the front of the coat’s reflective surface."

www.dailytimes.com.pk...

umm... anyone else think about this tho... does that mean that you would hav to be standing in front of a projector while you walk around if you wnt to become "invisible." lol but if this technology was used in the military to hide form ppl and stuff, dont u think the enemy would notice a huge projector just sitting there?? I think James Bond had a better idea, u cant use a projector, yea its cheaper but you would also need to hav a projector like 10 ft in front of you for it to work. i think once we can develop some sort of flexible LCD type tv screen, this adaptive camouflage will hav to be put on hold

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Josh Man

Originally posted by XPhiles

were you being serious or just kidding, cuz if its real, thats so cool. and i would hav to get me one of the gadgets that lets you do that.

Yes it is real. The picture in my Avatar is real, it is the picture that is used in BBC and in CNN articles that Spoonman mentions. There are more pictures of it but this one is my favorite.

I cant wait to get one also lol.

news.bbc.co.uk...

posted on Sep, 1 2004 @ 11:07 PM
link   
ah i see you found a link lol.....hmmm I wonder if it shorts out when it rains

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 03:08 AM
link   

i think once we can develop some sort of flexible LCD type tv screen, this adaptive camouflage will hav to be put on hold

A flexible LCD type tv screen has already been made! L
k up polymervision... polymervision.nl...

They can even reflect images when the material is wrinkled

Its already flexible as it says in the link you provided.

[edit on 2-9-2004 by XPhiles]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Back to the triangle topic, space.com just released an article on the triangle phenominom, i cant believe there have been this many sightings!

www.space.com...

Personally i think that this is a military aircraft, the triangle shaped crafts are maybe using the silent "ion wind" propulsion system (Biefield brown effect) which the lifters use. This technology could have been under development for decades, who knows how far it has come along, and the cloaking feature i defiantly believe this has been developed and matured to a very sophisticated level.
The strangest thing is that they're not really trying to hide this craft; maybe it�s going to be declassified soon?

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 07:34 AM
link   
ok, i'm thinking that these silent triangles are probably really ET. as opposed to the circular UFOs. I'm thinking this cuz a lot of ppl hav seen the infamous circular crafts over Area-51 and that could mean that the U.S. made them and is just testing them out. That is also why they are usually not seen close up, and most videos i've seen of them hav been with military helicopters or jets. then there are the triangles, heres a paragraph of the link rufi0o posted...

"They have become legendary in UFO circles. Huge, silent-running “Flying Triangles” have been seen by ground observers creeping through the sky low and slow near cities and quietly cruising over highways."

it says they are low flying and if the government has some sort of secret aircraft in developement, then theyre not gonna be low flying over highways. so my guess is that these triangles are ET and they are low flying to observe our world and how we act. maybe they have never seen cars before? so they are flying low to get a better look.

If my hypothesis is correct, then what we hav known as UFOs maybe hav only been our own ppl testing out our own high-tech aircraft, and that we are only finally seeing aliens.

one contradictory statement i have tho, is that people dating all the way back to cavemen, have reportingly seen UFOs, and at the time of the cavemen, i doubt that any civilization could've even made a paper airplane. so thats the flaw in my hypothesis.

ed/ even if i'm wrong about the circular UFOs being man-made, i still think these new triangles can't be man-made. it's almost as if they want to be found.

[edit on 9/2/2004 by Josh Man]

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   
hhmmm, im not sure if i agree with you. ive researched a lot into lifter/ beam ship technology and if you go to sites like www.americanantigravity.com... then you will see that these exotic crafts are man made and have been around for a very long time. The lifters characteristics are also consistent with the low speed and hovering, which is described in the ufo witness accounts. In my opinion im about 80% sure these are our own crafts and not ET's. In the article it also states that these crafts could be from another government or a separate organisation. But I will keep an open mind to the ET theory.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:06 AM
link   
Black Triangles Article

Y'all might wanna look at this. Pretty surprising for a "mainstream" site.
F Rense.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Just read the Space.com article.I'm blown away by amount of sightings.People need to have a camera nearby.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   
It may be us,but I don't think it's military,as flying at super low altitude directly over civilian populations doesn't seem to coincide with any other aircraft they possess and operate,not to mention,people have seen military jets try and pursue them.IF it is us,my guess would be that it's some privately funded corporation,who obviously does not care about breaking the law(dangerously low level flight over residential neighborhoods).I haven't made my mind up on where I sit with the origins of these crafts creators.Perhaps some are ours,perhaps some not.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 02:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by 11thdimension
...but I don't think it's military,as flying at super low altitude directly over civilian populations doesn't seem to coincide with any other aircraft they possess and operate...

yea that's what made me think they were ET, cuz the gov. would never let their high tech prototypes be seen, especially so close (as close as 500 ft. above ground, someone reported:wow
but rufi0o gave that link www.americanantigravity.com... and yea that does make me think that they are man-made. so i guesss 11thdimension has a pretty good theory about it being a privately funded organisation.

and does anyone know exactley where the mass amount of sitings have been, cuz this is the first i've heard of it hear in Massachusetts.

posted on Sep, 2 2004 @ 10:03 PM
link   

Posted by PARALYZJust read the Space.com article.I'm blown away by amount of sightings.People need to have a camera nearby.

I'm curious.... is there a link to a preferred camera equipment standard for trying to capture any sightings? A few weeks ago I tried with a digital video recorder to capture an object that stayed in the Minneapolis sky for a whole day. All I got was a bright circle. When I viewed it in binoculars, it was more detailed and not a circle. So, if someone was to say, go camping outside of Rachel, NV or Dulce, NM, hang out waiting for something to happen. What should they be carrying (packing) for equipment that could take a great picture that could quickly be delivered to this site? Any ideas?

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join