It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Proof of HAARP ring over St Louis. Dutchsinse could be right?

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   
If HAARP rings have been debunked as radar rings then why don't they create rings like this all the time and is it seen rarely? I think Dutchsinse could be right in stating that these types of rings are actually created by HAARP and weather modification.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:11 AM
link   
Please not another misinformed HAARP thread...

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
reply to post by mileysubet

I am curious, because I have never seen these 'radar rings' before, what are they? Why do they exist? If it is not HAARP, why are they there? I am not trying to be facetious, I am legitimately curious.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   
I believe that is virga -- or more likely the radar in St Louis picking up all the buildings in the area.
The meteorologists mention it quite a bit on St. Louis news and say they are false "weather" readings.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:24 AM
link   
How is this proof?

These radar rings, clutter, anomalies have been occurring on radar over my area since I can remember (the late 1980s), well before construction ever started on haarp.

Ask any real weatherman what these rings are, they will tell you.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:27 AM
link   
reply to post by InvisibleObserver

While I agree with you I have a feeling that your common sense and logic is going to fall on deaf ears. Some people just really want some nefarious government plot to explain everything. Look at all the people who think contrails didn't exist before 1990.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:30 AM
link   
Harp is a interesting tool you can almost get a 20min early warning with the system. well almost you need to have more sensors and you could make method to track the ionosphere changes and trianglelate the location of a quake but that is just a guess one good use with the tech, with the right programing i wouldn't be suprized they would have exact location and magnitude of the quakes 20-30 minutes before they happen. Thats along ways off atleast 10-15 year min

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
What can HAARP be used to do? Then it comes down to, would it really be used for such nefarious purposes? When it comes to billionaire business, shooting you in the head in front of your cat is a light day to the people who control such things.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 01:47 AM
link   
as i specialize in microwave systems,i can tell you harp is real.tbe transmit antenas are stationed on floating oil platforms.they are nuclear powered.they were built by vertex in the 90s.the electrical components built by cisco systems.the metals in the chemtrails are used as reflector material for the microwave.once the chemtrail spreads out into a cloud sheet,it is a mirror.if you live in the mid america,draw a line from the gulf of mexico to your chemtrail.then go the same distance north along that line the same distance as the distance to the gulf.this is the effected area.the station in alaska is the monitering station with satel
ite transmitter.it remotely controls all the platforms world wide.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by robomont
as i specialize in microwave systems,i can tell you harp is real.tbe transmit antenas are stationed on floating oil platforms.they are nuclear powered.they were built by vertex in the 90s.the electrical components built by cisco systems.the metals in the chemtrails are used as reflector material for the microwave.once the chemtrail spreads out into a cloud sheet,it is a mirror.if you live in the mid america,draw a line from the gulf of mexico to your chemtrail.then go the same distance north along that line the same distance as the distance to the gulf.this is the effected area.the station in alaska is the monitering station with satel
ite transmitter.it remotely controls all the platforms world wide.

most weather disasters and earthquakes are caused by shifting moisture.look at where alot of big quakes are and you will generally find flooding.the mississippi flood was designed to flush the gulf of mexico spill.it caused a big quake on the east coast when the bulk of the water had left the river
.hurricanes are caused by hot rivers.if the drought persist in texas,we will have a hurricane hit houston next year via trinity river.no hurricanes for louisiana.to much rain this year.this system also aids in justifying carbon taxes.blame the global warming even though it is haarp.the destruction stimulates the economy.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 02:29 AM
link   

Originally posted by mileysubet
Please not another misinformed HAARP thread...

Please not another generic debunker punchline that has no substance at all.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 10:06 AM
link   
That is a screen shot from weather.com, not a real radar reading. Please consider the software used in reading an echo, and its interpretation to a website.

I see these often. It's bounce from the airport, various buildings and the geography of the area.

I live in St. Louis and I tell you we have had weird weather for years and years. The rivers, the hills, the hollows and the sinks all contribute.

top topics

join