It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Bird Flu Vaccine Spurs Virus Evolution

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:16 PM
link   
reply to post by Solsthime331

if people would just let there bodies handel things but take Cough medicine and Advil or similar things we would have better immune systems

Bird flu and swine flu tend to kill young people with "strong" immune systems - these viruses use the immune system to get around the body, and turn it against itself, just like prions. So in this case, "better" isn't better. …Also, Taking cough "medicine" and advil is not very natural - and does NOT help the immune system or anything else except the infection. Anti-inflammatories like cinnamon are better than advil to suppress the immune response, plus old fashioned mustard plaster and breathing steam laced with tea tree oil or eucalyptus (or both) to clear the lungs. Most important, minimize your exposure.

But if my lungs go, I really want a ventilator. Sadly, there are nowhere near enough for current needs, never mind pandemic needs. And the last place you want to be during a pandemic is in a hospital with not enough resources to go around, sharing germs and most likely, on a priority list for euthanasia.

Patients with life threatening symptoms can be helped IF they are put on a ventilator - the single most effective medical intervention for respiratory failure.

BUT

- The average big city hospital has maybe 5 ventilators. Effective treatment will be available only to very few people even in a hospital, because ventilators are in extremely short supply.

NOTE: The Federal Pandemic Plan policies that say which patients are prioritized for access to limited supplies of ventilators... have NOT been made public.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

Of every possible scenario that could bring bad times to our lives, this one is really the only one to scare me on a fundamental level. I pray this isn't the mysterious "it". 'I am legend' actually wasn't a movie I enjoyed terribly....and the real life version is something I'd just as soon never see come off the silver screen.

Incredible movie - I don't want to see it happen either, and I doubt it will. Serious population reduction yes, but extinction no.

Re: extinction. I am FAR more concerned about the chronic disease pandemic that's already happening, and the euthaniasia and eugenics policies being pushed successfully by the World Economic Forum.

Related issues:

An old attempt at comedy, podcast about dying fast versus dying slow: Bird Flu or Mad Cow: You Choose.

From 2005, Quarantine Until Death: The Pandemic Policy Now on Trial in the Court of Public Opinion.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 06:35 PM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I wonder at times if getting outhere and building a strong defense internally is best or to remain away from the whole mess? Sure by staying away you avoid direct contact, but you know as I do it travels in many other ways including air, water even rain at times. How do you see THIS connecting with your other PRION related information Sophi?

Hate to keep bugging you, but you have been far too timely in the past to ignore what you have brought out in this thread.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:23 PM
link   
reply to post by lbndhr

am i safer because i haevnt ever taken a flu shot?

You just might be - your body has had a chance to develop "cross-immunity," meaning you are immune to more flu viruses than you've been exposed to because you have not been vaccinated. Vaccination seems to take over the body's immune response, but only protects against the strain being vaccinated against, and does NOT confer cross-immunity. Check out this thread: Proof: Vaccines Can Be Harmful

Originally posted by soficrow
A new Dutch study shows that flu vaccines prevent children from building their natural immunity, specifically to other flu viruses. By comparison, a natural infection induces cross-immunity. This means that regularly vaccinated kids are sitting ducks in a pandemic - because they haven't built up their immunity.

Annual vaccination against influenza hampers development of virus-specific CD8+ T cell immunity in children

Infection with seasonal influenza A viruses induces immunity to potentially pandemic influenza A viruses of other subtypes (heterosubtypic immunity). …annual influenza vaccination …hampers the development of virus-specific CD8+ T cell responses.

CIDRAP reports on the study:

Annual flu shots may lower cross-protection

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:29 PM
link   
reply to post by DelightfulDruid

...a faster-evolving virus increases “the threat of emergence of a novel strain which might be one day be more specific to human infection,”

This same thing happens in all species that are vaccinated.

……we know to little about the immune systems to be messing around with them. ...It's like giving a 4yr old a chemistry kit and telling them to go play. Our current experiments with food, animals and stem cell research for humans should make us all shudder at what has already been damaged beyond repair….

Needless to say, I agree. Note the post above to lbndhr, and the thread Proof: Vaccines Can Be Harmful.

And we're made to evolve along with viruses. In fact, it looks like that's viruses' role in our evolutionary life - to help us adapt to environmental change.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 08:54 PM
link   
How is this all being covered up as well as it is? Not saying that people dont know about it, but it has been shushed pretty well. Otherwise there would be fullscale panic. Maybe.
But euthanasia? Is that even legal?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:12 PM
link   
reply to post by antar

I wonder at times if getting outhere and building a strong defense internally is best or to remain away from the whole mess? Sure by staying away you avoid direct contact, but you know as I do it travels in many other ways including air, water even rain at times.

I think the amount of exposure is critical - and ideally, we all would be exposed. Just not heavily exposed. We don't want our poor bods - and our poor immune systems - to be overwhelmed. Remember - we are designed to deal with viruses and microbes - we all are part of an interconnected world that is supposed to be connected. The mechanisms that inter-connect all life on this planet are viruses, bacteria and other microbes, and of course, prions.

How do you see THIS connecting with your other PRION related information Sophi?

It's the viral proteins that mutate to create new strains and clades - so it's not entirely unreasonable to describe such mutated viral proteins as "prions." Also, early research shows that prions hitchhike on viruses - so pandemics do ensure that prions get around. Which likely is the reason pandemic survivors end up with long term chronic diseases that don't show up for a while, and why such "epigenetic" changes are passed on for a few generations.

FYI - this is not totally a bad thing. Viruses and prions are the mechanisms that help us adapt to environmental change, and evolve. As I posted earlier:

The viruses that make us: a role for endogenous retrovirus in the evolution of placental species

….There is now sufficient evidence to suggest that horizontally transmitted agents [ie., infectious viruses and prions] and gene sets allow the rapid adaption of various living systems

….We currently think of a virus as an agent that necessarily reduce host fitness and generally cause disease, together with other pathogenic microorganisms, such as bacteria and fungi. …viruses can also invent systems of molecular genetic identity and superimpose a new combined identity onto the infected host. In so doing, a virus can allow the host itself to adapt to the environment and evolve quickly, providing a creative force that the host may further develop into systems of identity and immunity that can contribute directly to host evolution.

...the genomes of placental mammals are also highly infected with retroviruses found only in their genomes (endogenous) and because retroviruses are generally immunosuppressive, I examine the possibility that the embryo is acting like an infectious agent that produces virus to suppress the mother's immune system.
parasitic viral-like genomes may represent one of the primary mechanisms for the evolution of higher order living systems.

More on evolution and the often positive role of environmental stressors, including infection:

Beyond Nature vs. Nurture

Researchers studying differences in how individuals respond to stress are finding that genes are malleable and environments can be deterministic.

…..Recent advances in stress research (focused on genetic, epigenetic, and molecular events) are inverting implicit assumptions about gene/environment relationships and the nature/nurture divide. The most current data indicate that environments can be as deterministic as we once believed only genes could be, and that the genome can be as malleable as we once believed only environments could be. ….

We know that our environment - what we eat, the toxic compounds we are exposed to - can positively or negatively impact our life span. But could it also affect the longevity of our descendants, who may live under very different conditions? Recent research from the Stanford University School of Medicine suggests this could be the case.

The finding is the first to show that longevity can be inherited in a non-genetic manner over several generations.

…."We still don't know the exact mechanism of this epigenetic memory of longevity between generations," said Brunet. "We hypothesize that when the parental generation is missing key components that normally regulate chromatin, epigenetic marks are not completely reset from one generation to the next in the germ line, thereby inducing heritable changes in gene expression.

...........continued...............

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:14 PM
link   
............continued from above...............

How Longevity Is Passed On

For the first time researchers have shown that epigenetic changes that increase lifespan can be inherited across multiple generations.

….Transgenerational epigenetic inheritance has been reported for a variety of traits across a number of species….

…..A significant number of genes with altered expression were involved in metabolism, a process that is intimately related to aging. “If you screw around with metabolism you screw around with longevity,”….

Of course, it can work both ways. Hope the references help.

Hate to keep bugging you,

You're not bugging me - sorry I'm so slow! Mostly I'm just slow - checking data, references, links - but earlier we had onehelluva thunderstorm. So wild I had to shut down!

...but you have been far too timely in the past to ignore what you have brought out in this thread.

Again, I believe the current chronic disease pandemic is FAR more important than the looming threat of a more immediately deadly pandemic.

Chronic disease already kills 3 out of every 5 people who die every year. Chronic disease is already bankrupting nations. And the World Economic Forum is already using the costs of the chronic disease pandemic to force nations to implement euthanasia and eugenics policies. True, a deadly pandemic will worsen the situation, but it's already critical - socially and in terms of our commitment to remaining human. As opposed to becoming non-human psychopathic corporate persons.

edit on 22/10/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 09:31 PM
link   
what is this 7th grade naivmism ? ,
when they vaccine you , the "virus" thats naturaly bourn has evolved through stages 1-5 if its even the same ,
it does that every cycle, its how they work , viruses

idiotism is that promote a single flu or common things ,

the common capita of humans for a flu to evole is less then 100 persons , and there are worse things you can be infected by and become immune (or carrier) to after the first infection ,

its hicksville feardown o rama only on tuesdays , ,

flu and a virus is the least of our worries
edit on 22-10-2011 by zerbot565 because: speööing wasp

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:09 PM
link   
reply to post by zerbot565

flu and a virus is the least of our worries

Just like I keep saying. One more time...

The current chronic disease pandemic is FAR more important than the looming threat of a more immediately deadly pandemic.

Chronic disease already kills 3 out of every 5 people who die every year. Chronic disease is already bankrupting nations. And the World Economic Forum is already using the costs of the chronic disease pandemic to force nations to implement euthanasia and eugenics policies.

True, a deadly pandemic will worsen the situation, but it's already critical - socially and in terms of our commitment to remaining human. As opposed to becoming non-human psychopathic corporate persons.

edit on 22/10/11 by soficrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 10:40 PM
link   
bird flu isnt real. they want us to get flu shots to get more diseases.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 08:36 AM
link   
reply to post by rseymore21

Sorry but - bird flu is very real. Just ask the people in Indonesia, Egypt, Vietnam and Cambodia. The parents whose kids have died, and all the farmers whose chickens have been destroyed so they lost their livelihoods. ...But you're right about 'them' wanting to sell us 'medicines' and vaccines.

Unfortunately, corporations don't have to make up crises to make money - they just have to figure out how to manipulate whatever current crisis is happening, and take the ride. ....The money-making ride for infectious pandemics involves pushing vaccines - which we know probably do more harm than good. But they get away with it because there's no treatment. The world could prevent these diseases from evolving by cleaning up and closing down factory farms - but the corporations won't let that happen. There's more profit in controlling our food supply, letting us get sick and selling us bogus treatments.

The money-making ride for the chronic disease pandemic involves getting rid of disabled or infected "useless eaters," and only letting some live - young healthy people who are useful to the corporate machine.

And they get away with their crimes because of peoples' ignorance.

posted on Oct, 23 2011 @ 12:41 PM
link   
We are overdue for a pandemic desease of something deadly.

Modern society create the perfect petri dish for virus and bacteria to evolve onto something else never seen by the living beings on earth wich obviously lead to a pandemic event.

7 000 000 000 humans on earth, cities with millions of inhabitants, wastes of all sorts dumped everywhere, pollution of all kind, the list goes on forever... you got the point.

Modern lifestyle is a perfect vector for desease and the scenario depicted in movie Contagion is quite plausible.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------ -----------

We can help to prevent the spread of desease.

For myself im 37 yo, not a sport or nutrition freak, little bit overweighted, Heavy smoker, not taking any vitamins or natural supplements, NOT getting ANY vaccines for at least 25 years and i can't remember the last time i take an antibiotics of some kind...

So, im not a role model of healty lifestyle, but i practically never got sick. I catch the flu one time on winter that i treat with water, orange juice, sleep and nothing else.

Some things i recommend.

- STOP, i mean REALLY STOP shaking hands when you meet someone.
- Stop using antibacterial soap, hand wash, towel etc... actually is good for you to be in contact with bacteria.
- Wash your hand often in a day, especially after touching anything outside of your home...
- Don't cought on your hands, cough in your elbow.
- Try touching your face the less as possible.
- Stop using shots and antibiotics for anything anytime.
- Stop sterilizing your kids, let them be in touch with bacteria and stuff, let them build their immune system.

Atchoum all

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wrabbit2000

I can handle comets and asteroids. I can take news of nuclear war and armies on the march. These things can be hidden from, fought up front or dealt with in other ways.

Unfortunately what your saying has no hard evidence but one and even that has its flaws:

1.Comet/Asteroid is not called a meteor because its about the size of 2-4 large citys, If an asteroid or comet were to hit us we would be screwed. Ice age 2 my friends...

2. Nuclear war...You dont know much about WW2 and how bad hiroshima actualy is...it has been estimated 2-3 nukes placed in the right spots going off at the same time will wipe out humans.

3. WAR: Imposilbe to hide from...untill we cant travel 10000000000000000000000000 of miles we cant "Hide" when were still on the same planet...we could be found eventualy. Witch is the same case for a virus, You couldbe fine now but wondering if ur gonna catch it...Example: Anne frank "Im fine now but i sure hope the nazis dont check the house again!"

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 08:51 AM
link   

Originally posted by antar
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I fear much of that golden information has been scrubbed at best and withheld online for paid subscribers. What you will find is only what they want you to find.

The population has blown up since those days as well, so the comparisons are not so simple.

There is however a wellspring of info on the subject here within the sacred walls of ats if you just use the search engine.

If this sounded sassy, it is not meant to be, I have just witnessed humanity and its cruelty, brutality, barbaric depravity from my own back porch...

Traumatized...

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:08 AM
link   
reply to post by soficrow

I already posted this:

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It's about how this new strain could spread in 24 hours to the UK!!

Posted before your thread!!

Just saying coz its usually mine which gets taken down if i post a thread which has already been posted.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 09:48 AM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Sophi usually has her own research posted as work that she does not post as a knee jerk reaction to something she caught online. Check out her profile and you will see what I mean. I caution some of her info will scare the pants off of you! Sometimes the Mods will leave a couple of threads up as they are shooting from different angles on the same subject.

posted on Nov, 3 2011 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthxIsxInxThexMist

Hmmm. You posted on November 3, 2011. I posted this thread on October 22, 2011: posted on 22/10/11 @ 09:44 AM Looks like I beat you by about a week.

...I don't have contests, btw - if it's important, better if everyone's talking, imho.

posted on Nov, 13 2012 @ 01:07 PM
link   
More on this topic here:

"Replikin" Vaccines Prevent Pandemics?

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join