It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I have NO repsect for smokers...none at all!! they cause Disease and Death to those around!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:59 AM
link   

Originally posted by traditionaldrummer

Originally posted by Six6Six
Too me JEWS are disgusting people. Not necessarily because they are killing themselves but mainly because
they pollute every little space they inhabit. The infest normal peoples lives. They take our health forgranted and they DO NOT CARE about other people around them. THEY KILL OTHER PEOPLE!!!!! FACT

There are people that society hates, despises for various reasons. From Murders to Rapists to pedophiles. each of these groups has injected their evil into other peoples lives. I think that JEWS should be ranked next to these groups. The EFFECTS of JEWS are very serious. The diseases it can and does cause are a blight on innocent people who do not live their life being a slave to JEWS.

Bigotry and demonization

ain't it great?

Well done for managing to change some words of mine. But that is not the same. You could change the word Jew for Pedophile.

It makes no difference. I am correct and my thread is spot on. You attempt is pathetic at best. But thank you for your attempt!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   
See, unlike some smokers. I tend to be very maluable when im smoking on the sidewalk. If i see a child or something coming, i'll hold my smoke in, and flip my cig out of view, until they're past me. and then i exhale (usually up, as to not blow it in anyones face.

Where's my rant? No one seems to notice that i at least try to keep from smoking in peoples faces.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by mnmcandiez
All smoking is banned indoors, even in bars in the state of Ohio.

I never have to worry about it, ever.

Wouldn't it be great if we lived in an actual free society in which it was up to the OWNER of the establishment whether or not to allow smoking? If there are so many people worried about being in a smoke free environment, then surely, there would be bars and restaurants catering to this crowd to capture business, while others would cater to the smoking crowd. Everyone gets a piece, everyone is happy. Everything takes care of itself. But no, you are right, let's just force our will on everyone, it's just easier that way, right?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:01 AM
link   
You are SICK in your head to compare smokers to "Murders to Rapists to pedophiles."

As for our western world, which includes all of the US as well as most/all European countries, there is hardly a place anymore where a smoker can "blow smoke in someones faces"..not even bars or clubs, let alone ANY kind of public places.

But...obviously its not enough for sick people like you that we are globally getting forced out of the door...you STILL cant stop bitching and ranting, can't you?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
My thread is obviously touches a lot of sensitive nerves.

It reminds me of those people who will not listen concerning 9/11.

The same type of blind foolery.

Smoking is a harmful and dangerous habit that effects everyone not just the smoker.

Its not made up its a FACT!!!.

I am surprised that so many people seem to smoke in this day and age. And too think that people on ATS claim to be intelligent. Yeah, not the ones commenting on my thread.

YOU know I am RIGHT!! but can not admit it. Keep smoking and keep dying. The world does not need you.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:03 AM
link   
shut up fool..

do you drive a car?

yes..you are killing me..

do you BBQ?

yep.. you suck there also..

did you just fart?

you suck...

and the list goes on and on..shut up fool...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by Xalandrius
reply to post by Six6Six

Haha! How you are quick to make judgment
actually no i do not smoke, and yes that is a picture of me ... but edited using a sketch tool. Are you here just to create arguments with people?

No one asked you to comment on this thread. I have put up a decent practical and logical argument.

I only assumed you smoke because of how terrible the pic is and your anger at my thread. My apologies if you do not smoke. But now that sort of makes
it worse.

No you are right! It is a very practical and logical argument. But not to the extent that you take it. I mean seriously... there are plenty more substances and toxic fumes that create larger problems for humanity then people smoking. Why get stuck on this one? Didn't you already make your point in another thread?

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:04 AM
link   

Originally posted by projectbane
reply to post by Six6Six

I like this post. It is true to the tee.
I may take some stick but the responses
are from scared little people who smoke because
they are too mentally inferior to stop. They know
they are wrong but will not admit it. They are like those
who believe the OS.
Smokers are parasites who do what your thread says.
No one likes them. especially themselves.

Peace. Ignore the personal attacks on your character and beliefs. Lower forms of life attack peoples
beliefs when they are wrong.

Eh? So this attack here that you have made is evidence of you being a "lower form of life" and that you are "wrong"?
That is not a nice thing to feel about yourself, it is sad to know you dislike yourself so much.
Don't be so hard on yourself! Perfection exists in no one, and just because you aren't mentally strong enough to not attack others characters and beliefs (even though you know it is wrong to do) that doesn't mean you are any lower form of humanity than anyone else, or "mentally inferior"! You have the right to your opinion, and the right to express it, and even if you go against your own morals from time to time, that just means you're human, and still lovable anyway!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123
You are SICK in your head to compare smokers to "Murders to Rapists to pedophiles."

As for our western world, which includes all of the US as well as most/all European countries, there is hardly a place anymore where a smoker can "blow smoke in someones faces"..not even bars or clubs, let alone ANY kind of public places.

But...obviously its not enough for sick people like you that we are globally getting forced out of the door...you STILL cant stop bitching and ranting, can't you?

No it is not enough.

I sometime have to walk behind someone smoking and their dirt hits me in the face. I should not have to except it.

There is a reason why you lot are globally getting force out the door. Because we DON'T like you guys. You are all dirty and do not care for others well being.

I do compare smokers the worst of the worst. Its my opinion, and soon the opinion of most countries. Tick Tock!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

That's a very well thought out post. In fact my cigarette burned to ashes while I was reading because I could not stop smiling. I guess you already made me quit one.

I think I'll light another one up in your honor.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:08 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

Originally posted by projectbane
reply to post by Six6Six

who believe the OS.

Peace. Ignore the personal attacks on your character and beliefs. Lower forms of life attack peoples

Eh? So this attack here that you have made is evidence of you being a "lower form of life" and that you are "wrong"?
That is not a nice thing to feel about yourself, it is sad to know you dislike yourself so much.
Don't be so hard on yourself! Perfection exists in no one, and just because you aren't mentally strong enough to not attack others characters and beliefs (even though you know it is wrong to do) that doesn't mean you are any lower form of humanity than anyone else, or "mentally inferior"! You have the right to your opinion, and the right to express it, and even if you go against your own morals from time to time, that just means you're human, and still lovable anyway!

Who are you talking too? Me or the other person?

And your comment is next to incomprehensible. Please adjust to make it clear. If it is for me I will gladly answer your questions. But please make your point clear!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   
Someone already probably pointed this out, uh but Cervical Cancer is caused By HPV A Sexually Transmitted disease, true story:

HPV and Cervical Cancer

Nearly two decades ago, experts discovered a relationship between infection with HPV (human papillomavirus) and cervical cancer. Since then, these experts have learned much more about how HPV can lead to cervical cancer.

Here, what every woman and girl should know about HPV and cervical cancer.

About the HPV Virus

There are more than 100 types of HPV. About 30 or so types can cause genital infections. Some can cause genital warts; other types can cause cervical or other genital cancers. (The other 70 or so HPV types can cause infections and warts elsewhere on the body, such as on the hands.)

Most sexually active women and men will contract HPV at some point in their lifetime. Most will never even know it. Usually, this virus does not cause any symptoms and doesn't cause disease. Often, the body can clear HPV infection on its own within two years or less.

HPV AND CERVICAL CANCER
edit on 22-10-2011 by ldyserenity because: spelling

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by flexy123

No it is not enough.

I sometime have to walk behind someone smoking and their dirt hits me in the face. I should not have to except it.

There is a reason why you lot are globally getting force out the door. Because we DON'T like you guys. You are all dirty and do not care for others well being.

I do compare smokers the worst of the worst. Its my opinion, and soon the opinion of most countries. Tick Tock!

If you were walking behind someone smoking, wouldn't you just move out from directly behind him?
Seems like a simple cure to that solution.
I dont want bible thumpers preaching to me about christ on the sidewalk, but you dont see me freaking out about that. If life wasn't so stressful, i wouldn't smoke. So make every smoke a stress free environment, and then you'll see smoking go away.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:10 AM
link   

I do not have any respect for people that enforce rules, in fact I wish for their demise.

That's odd.

This is one of your statements on another thread, but it seems here you wish to enforce a rule.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Xalandrius

Six is just a troll, he loves troll....
this whole thread is bait...

He has little scientific data to coroborate his facts. No sources. Youtube video propaganda.
Use of the word hate multiple times. Qualifying one group as unequal to another group for the follow of a legal vice. Denying evidence that cotradicts his view, with no counterpoint.
If that doesn't equal troll ... i just don't know what a troll is.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:16 AM
link   
I agree, I don't like smoking.

But at the same time I don't like your hateful attitude.

It's the governments who allow tobacco to be sold that you should be angry at.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:18 AM
link   

And your comment is next to incomprehensible. Please adjust to make it clear. If it is for me I will gladly answer your questions. But please make your point clear!

It says on the top that it is a reply to projectbane who said-

who believe the OS.

In that comment, projectbane attacks others character and beliefs.
He also says that is wrong to do, and that doing so means the speaker is a "lower life form" and they are wrong.
Projectbane says they are doing so because they are doing something wrong, but are too mentally inferior to stop themselves from doing it.
So
Projectbane is talking about him/herself.

Is that clear enough?

I would say that you are getting some hostile and agressive replies because your op was hostile and aggressive, that's all.
Hate begets hate. Blowing your hate in others faces will infect them and cause them to also have hate inside them which is rather destructive to others and self.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Bluesma because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:21 AM
link   

reply to post by Six6Six

Haha! How you are quick to make judgment
actually no i do not smoke, and yes that is a picture of me ... but edited using a sketch tool. Are you here just to create arguments with people?

No one asked you to comment on this thread. I have put up a decent practical and logical argument.

I only assumed you smoke because of how terrible the pic is and your anger at my thread. My apologies if you do not smoke. But now that sort of makes
it worse.

No you are right! It is a very practical and logical argument. But not to the extent that you take it. I mean seriously... there are plenty more substances and toxic fumes that create larger problems for humanity then people smoking. Why get stuck on this one? Didn't you already make your point in another thread?

Yes I made a point in another thread. But then everyone and his wife started to comment on my post and not the thread topic. So I left that thread and opened up a thread dedicated to the subject matter I am talking about.

You are 100% correct that there are many other substance and toxic fumes that create problems. However, wars also kill people but WE as a society do not solve our problems with our next door neighbors by blowing the crap out of them when we have a disagreement. We might want to but the law states we can not.

If smoking did not have an effect on innocent people who do not smoke I would not have a problem. However, as I said in another thread I have been on the receiving end off a smokers smoke. When I live a healthy life why do I have to put up with others trying to ruin it. Well I put a stop to that guy smoking but unfortunately I got arrested and LUCKILY let off with a caution. Anyway that guy did not care that what he was doing was risking my health and basically said to me in front of the police to "go F myself".

Well he is now sucking food through a straw and I have a charge against me for the time being. Again luck is on my side and the desk Sargent who bailed me while they "gather more evidence" happens to be the co-chair of one of my groups who meet monthly. But the point is I was wronged by someone who does not care to think of others. I asked him to blow his smoke else where in the other direction and he chose not too.

Karma baby!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:22 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

"Mommy, that bad man touched me in my privates"

"Oh, that's not so bad, but if he ever smokes a cigarette around you I'll kill 'em"

Uhmmm...ok

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   

Originally posted by Bluesma

It says on the top that it is a reply to projectbane who said-

who believe the OS.

In that comment, projectbane attacks their character and beliefs.
He also says that is wrong to do, and that doing so means the speaker is a "lower life form" and they are wrong.
So
Projectbane is talking about themself.

Is that clear enough?

Sort of. However, what he/she said is correct. I applaud him for that! He/she obviously see my point and wants to lend support openly. His/Her choice of words may be distasteful but I appreciate them. In fact I will message him/her to say so.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join