It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why I have NO repsect for smokers...none at all!! they cause Disease and Death to those around!

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:18 AM
link   
Too me smokers are disgusting people. Not necessarily because they are killing themselves but mainly because
they pollute every little space they inhabit. The infest normal peoples lives. They take our health forgranted and they DO NOT CARE about other people around them. THEY KILL OTHER PEOPLE!!!!! FACT

There are people that society hates, despises for various reasons. From Murders to Rapists to pedophiles. each of these groups has injected their evil into other peoples lives. I think that smokers should be ranked next to these groups. The EFFECTS of passive smoking are very serious. The diseases it can and does cause are a blight on innocent people who do not live their life being a slave to a drug.

The diseases it causes in people who breathe in smoke from these smokers is a real cause for concern.

Smokers all deny this. They use every excuse in the book as to why they are not a danger to other people. They will use the old excuses that cars, industry and chemicals do more damage. They might be true there BUT does that make it ok? they still dont except the blame for their damage or the death they spread. But in reality they are more of a danger than pedophiles. The chances of any of you on ATS (as most are adults) being abused by a pedophile are miniscule. However, the chances of you being abused by a smokers smoke are very high.

1) The US EPA has classed second hand smoke as a CLASS A CARCINOGEN!!
2) There are over 4000 chemicals in cigarette smoke and over 200 are poisonous
3) 3000 NON SMOKERS die each year of lung cancer by ETS (environmental Tobacco smoke)

Here are some of the diseases that smokers pass to NON SMOKERS:

SIDS
ASTHMA
COPD
LUNG CANCER
CERVICAL CANCER
BLADDER CANCER

Smokers also do not care about their loved ones. The effects of smoking can be seen it the eyes of their children and family. For someone to do this sort of damage to themselves and others by smoking shows a clear lack of love for those around them. SMOKERS will deny this strenuously. But if you love your kids why would you risk cancer or death while they look on?

Enjoy these Videos: this is what lays ahead for YOU the SMOKER!

You all are just as bad as rapists, murderers and pedophiles. You harm children and adults alike!!

Would you employ a drug addict? Would you let your kids be cared for by a drug addict? Would you let a drug addict stay in your home unattended? NO and we should view smokers like this.

edit on 22-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

+53 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
*lights a cig and inhails deeply*

*puts it out on his forehead and walks away*

+26 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:23 AM
link   
I started smoking E-cigs about a month ago and haven't had a real cigarette since, though you whiny non-smokers are annoying as hell sometimes too, I'd rather be stuck in a room breathing in that cancer smoke then listening to some of you.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:25 AM
link   

E cigs is the way to go for smokers. But no congrats here. I may whine but you will suffer from the damage you have done already. And you probably deserve it. After all, you caused it yourself!

Funny Vid though...but I don't like Bill Hicks.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Six6Six because: (no reason given)

+21 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

To me smokers are disgusting people

Agreed...but, so are people that preach.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

As long as its outside and not in a restaurant or enclosed area im fine with someone smoking

I would take a 2 room apartment with roommate that smokes, then 1 hour half sitting in LA traffic with the windows down (cause i dont have AC) anytime

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:31 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:32 AM
link   

Originally posted by facelift
reply to post by Six6Six

To me smokers are disgusting people

Agreed...but, so are people that preach.

You may be right!!

I have not preached anymore than those on here that start threads on bad positions, or Obama ruining the US, or the TSA or the pope. Its all the same.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:33 AM
link   
*muttering*

Nag

Nag

Nag

edit on 22-10-2011 by TDawgRex because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
Quitting cigarettes was one of the hardest things I ever did. After a family tragedy I took up smoking and only did so for a few years. It was a disgusting horrible habit.

But to be compared to rapists, murderers and pedophiles? Seriously? Well I guess I should be in prison then, based on your reasoning.

I can't even respond to that, come on now!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

I really don't mean any disrespect, but why are you worried about smokers and smoke? It seems to me that you should get be getting ready for it, considering where you are going?
Let me reiterate on that, you are a self professed satanist, correct? If you are preparing to be with him, I would think that cigarettes and smoke would be the last of your worries. Again I mean no disrespect. You may care about others lives and what they do, but I care about your soul.
edit on 22-10-2011 by Veritas1 because: (no reason given)

+7 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Wow, people only see what they want to see. Why don't you hate people who drive then? That's a lot of harmful fumes coming out of that tailpipe but I guess the thousands of cars driving around couldn't possibly affect ones health as much as a cig
I bet you've stood behind a car inhaling all of those fumes and never even gave it a second thought but tobacco, now that's the real environmental hazard!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
There are other things in this world that also cause disease and cancer. Smoking and 2nd hand smoking isn't the only contributing factor.

I smoke to stay sane from my family.

Lights one up....

Ah, finally some peace and quiet and I can do my homework....

+11 more 
posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:36 AM
link   
yeah.. smoking causes cancer.... not several decades of nuclear weapons testing around the globe filtering through our atmosphere... nope nope nope.

its good to see the propaganda machine still works like a charm.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by Veritas1
reply to post by Six6Six

I really don't mean any disrespect, but why are you worried about smokers and smoke? It seems to me that you should get be getting ready for it, considering where you are going?

HAHA I actually liked that bit of humor. Yes I am going to hell. But as I once said....

"Hell is where all the interesting people are"

Most of you will be there when you realize you dont matter to your god.

But thanks for the humor!!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Please provide proof that passive smoking has killed even one person. And when you are finished trying to prove that...please provide proof that active smoking has killed even one person.

Tired of Control Freaks

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:38 AM
link   
Here, the chances of a non-smoker coming into contact with cigarette smoke in a public space is very slim.

People can smoke at home, and there are some bars and restaurants with sealed off smoking sections.
No person under 18 may enter a smoking section or the bar and/or parent can be fined up to R10, 000.

My parents were smokers, and I do smoke, but not everyday, but there's no children here.
In my parents' youth it was cool to smoke everywhere.
It's ironic, because first they didn't want me to start (but I guess it was inevitable), and now I've been trying hard to get one to stop (the other did).

But, I will never compare ANYTHING to pedophilia.
I had friends who were molested as kids and they are seriously messed up - smoking cigarettes is the least of their concerns.
It is not a good comparison at all.

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:39 AM
link   

Originally posted by Manhater
There are other things in this world that also cause disease and cancer. Smoking and 2nd hand smoking isn't the only contributing factor.

I smoke to stay sane from my family.

Lights one up....

Ah, finally some peace and quiet and I can do my homework....

You smoke to stay sane from YOUR family?

Well maybe you are the problem and not them. I bet YOU are a problem Manhater.

Joker! Enjoy your cig.. and enjoy the cancer and pain coming your way. You will deserve every but of it!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
reply to post by Six6Six

Why do you continue to rant over this topic? I think i read enough of your BS about comparing smokers to criminals ... its legal and there is not one bloody thing you can do about it that is going to make a difference in this world!

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
You know, I'm a smoker and I'm trying to quit. Believe me I hate cigarettes. But man your post is filled with hate. I can't resist. Let's see who you are comparing to Murders, Rapists, and pedophiles.....

-Albert Einstein, the world's greatest scientist ever with his inseparable pipe.
-Thomas Alva Edison (1847 - 1931), the inventor of the phonograph, the light bulb and a lot more.
-The world famous American astronomer Edwin Hubble
-Founder of psychoanalysis, Austrian physician Sigmund Freud
-35th US President, John F. Kennedy (1917 - 1963)
-George Orwell
-Oscar Wilde (1854 - 1900), the Irish dramatist, novelist and poet
-John Ronald Reuel Tolkien (1892 - 1973), writer of "The Hobbit" and "The Lord of the Rings".
-American writer Mark Twain (Samuel Langhorne Clemens, 1835 - 1910)
-Whoopi Goldberg
-James Dean

All smokers. All as bad as murderers rapists and pedophiles, so says you.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join