It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Space Aliens Have Found Us Because Of Our Radio And Television Signals

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:29 PM
link   
reply to post by SuperSmartGuy

"By the way, I would like there to be more photos taken like mine in the future rather than the intentional blurred ones that no one can point out what they are looking at."

So was that a joke about the view from the cockpit of a spaceship? I feel like Ive missed or misread an undertone in your post.. also the girl is cute, but looks human as far as I can tell.. scrutiny over?
edit on 24-10-2011 by doubleperfectprater because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Ophiuchus 13
Something to consider blocula. If Earth has been visited before and IS in fact overSEEn by ? Then its possible their? overseeing techs know who else is in the local vicinity. With this knowledge 1 would think the overSEEers who can SEE ALL who have been here before CURRENT human technological advancement knew or know that the human techs would broadcast - radio - tv- cell - ect off Earth and may have placed absorbers of these waves close to Earth to prevent detection. Now wether they placed absorbers for saftey or to keep this outpost hidden from "help" is another question. 1 wouldnt think it would be too hard to design a receiver antenna powerfull enough to catch all waves exiting Earth realm to keep EGENDA HERE SILENT UNTIL RIGHT TIME...

With that I am basically saying they probably already knew or know of Earths humanS developing.

I would like to know more about how the aliens are dealing with each other. How these alien races are able to not wage intense wars if their agendas are so different.

How do aliens intent on saving humans end up doing nothing when another alien race intends to harm humans?

I wonder how that has worked out and why we don't see more "star wars" in the night sky?

That is a more curious matter for our concern than whether they are out there or who is the overseers of our species. Which if you haven't realized are that alien race I just presented by a photo I took.

I wonder how those Annunaki get along with pleiadians, Drakonians, Greys, and other beings. Or are the Annunaki all those other races, but that would make it curious to question to ask, not whether we humans are alone, but rather are we humans and Annunaki alone in this universe?

It is a very good question. Plus as any astro-biologist would question. If there is another humanoid race out there and such should come in a very small probability, then why aren't there so much more out there that isn't humanoid to fill in the void of possible organisms that must exist with a greater probability than one just like our own in appearance? Am I right?

So... let's not just indulge ourselves in the simplicity of human and alien interaction, but also alien and alien interaction.

Originally posted by doubleperfectprater
So was that a joke about the view from the cockpit of a spaceship?

Cockpit? LOL! I honestly have no knowledge about aircraft or ships. My knowledge is only concerning geopolitics, international relations, and the broad themes of political science. I can tell you about how population voting patterns have changed over time or why we have three or more different political cultures in the United States. But I cannot tell you anything about how an aircraft flies or anything of the sort. So I don't know anything about that kind of stuff. I am not an expert on flight, I am just a political scientist and nothing more.

I feel like Ive missed or misread an undertone in your post..

There are two tones. The first one is the apparent one about how stupid our species is, which is a mixture of guilt and shame. While the second is much more authoritative.

also the girl is cute, but looks human as far as I can tell.. scrutiny over?

Let me ask you a question. You have heard constantly about how people have seen aliens that look just like us with just minor differences. How can you safely say you have scrutinize this if you have only went in less than inch deep.

The proper manner of scrutinizing is to take in all relevant knowledge, when means you must take into account plausible humanoid aliens. And as a matter of science, you must take notice of one underlining factor that presents a problem in providing the validity of the evidence in question. This is how all prior evidence has been properly debunked in the past.

If you cannot perform such a simple task, then you clearly aren't capable of scrutinizing this photo. Thus I must argue, try harder. You need to scrutinize in a manner that is actually acceptable in a scientific manner. I'll give you as many times as you want, because I want you to try your hardest. Scrutinize this photo, prove it is not real by any actual true systematic scientific methodology that follows what I had just stated as a proper means to accomplish such a task.

This is what I've been told to do by the aliens themselves. I was allowed to take this photo, which I was later conveyed when I wonder why she never took the camera from me that she would want all skeptics here to exhaust their minds to the breaking point, where they realize they cannot find how this photo (a true authentic photo) could possibly be a hoax. Blame me for having sociological aspirations to know how you debunkers think. Blame me for being the human being here with an actual photo of an authentic extraterrestrial.

She wants you debunkers to finally admit that you are all a bunch of deluded imbeciles. That is what the aliens think about you all. So now do us all a favor and exhaust your mind in trying to "prove" a true authentic photo could possibly be a hoax. I myself even want to see someone be brash enough to do something that stupid.
edit on 24-10-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: Had to respond to doubleperfect prater

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:37 PM
link   
The longer we keep beaming radio waves and television signals out into space,in all directions,the greater the chance that more and more alien civilizations will discover us and know where we are by tracing our signals back to their original source...You and i

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 01:56 PM
link   

Originally posted by blocula
The longer we keep beaming radio waves and television signals out into space,in all directions,the greater the chance that more and more alien civilizations will discover us and know where we are by tracing our signals back to their original source...You and i

That is wonderful wishful thinking. I applaud you.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:12 PM
link   
There is nothing concrete proving alien's existed in the past,present, or in other dimensions. Most claims are by new age dribble, misinterpreted documents and artifacts, CGI, hoaxes, grainy film and false claims of bodies and technology recovered.

Nothing that everyone can say, "Aha, that's alien."

Nada, zilch, zip.

But to some the aliens crowd our skies and create all of our technology because we are too dumb to think and haven't awoken yet.

Maybe that's the key. Maybe they are crowding our skies and building everything all the while teasing us with new released technology because we are truly asleep and awake for a short period like a child at Christmas and play with the new toys.

I don't fear weak radio waves bringing hungry aliens to feast on the Earth's livestock of humans because until we have concrete proof, I don't think the aliens are as sophisticated and advanced as some believe.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:17 PM
link   
This is a picture of a female Annunaki. How do I know? Cause "she" told me.

I hope the image we see of her, what she appears to look like, isn't just a holographically projected veneer, that the aliens show us because they know it's what we want to see...When her true visage might be one of those mantis like alien beings > ufocasebook.conforums.com...
edit on 24-10-2011 by blocula because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:40 PM
link   

I hope the image we see of her, what she appears to look like, isn't just a holographically projected veneer.

Right... a holograph, which is no way could hold actual physical form like those in Star Trek.

Now she is not a holograph. Holographs don't appear too well in photography, because the electronic signatures used mess up the electronic equipment used to pick them up. That is why anyone who has taken a photograph of a holograph usually has a photo with just pure static rather a crystal image.

You have to remember that the capturing of light used to make a photo involved a different chemical or digital reaction than what chemical reactions our eyes use to capture light and view the world optically. Thus, you won't receive the same results between the two. It is also why we can pick things up with photography that we cannot pick up with our eyes.

You know the cloaking mechanisms they use are the same as their holograph technology, since they involve the same manner of bending or manipulating light waves. Thus when you taken a photo of something that isn't there by your naked eyes but appears there in the photo, the photo also conveys a fuzzy overlap around the object because of distortion bending light causes to create a cloak field or a homograph.

that the aliens show us because they know it's what we want to see...

I am quite certain I rather be greeted by a flying bunch of pancakes that satisfy my addiction of pancakes than some gray skin girl.

I assure you, you are just being paranoid.

When her true visage might be one of those mantis like alien beings

You know I did saw a mantoid on her ship and he was quite friendly. I certain think if she wanted me to think of her as a humanoid, she certainly wouldn't allow a fellow companion of her kind walk around without being camouflaged?

Why is it that I am the only believer here who isn't so clearly insane?

The definition of insanity clearly follows from wikipedia as "a spectrum of behaviors characterized by certain abnormal mental or behavioral patterns. Insanity may manifest as violations of societal norms, including becoming a danger to themselves and others, though not all such acts are considered insanity. In modern usage insanity is most commonly encountered as an informal unscientific term denoting mental instability, or in the narrow legal context of the insanity defense."

How would you know that you are insane if you easy to come to conclusions on your own without prevalent information or expertise?

You are clearly someone who has never met an alien, but you clearly come to the conclusion that they are vile or diabolic. This is the same paranoid behavior that has existed in our species at countless times and has led to the American Civil War, the genocide of Native Americans, the holocaust, the Israel-Arab Wars, the Great War in Europe, and Roman-Punic wars which lead to the destruction of Carthage.

Blaming all of that on aliens, when the behavior of humans that lead to it is the same exact "act before thinking" that you have clearly just conveyed that is also the actual manifestation of what is wrong with ourselves.

You know, I am part Native American. I can blame you for the suffering my people have endured. I hope you are aware of that. By the way, I want my reparation money now. J/K

But seriously, you need to make sure your psychological behavior is entirely normal when you are starting to make accusations of mantoids, reptoids, walking trees, and floating blobs of fatty mass be some sort of culprit for the underhanded doing of our people. After all, there was no alien behind how that one woman in Florida murdered her own child or how I got anally raped in high school by a bunch of anti-Semitic skin heads, just because I am part Jewish and Native American.

Let us stay true to innocence before guilty rationale our society was built upon before we destroy what little principles and civility we have left.
edit on 24-10-2011 by SuperSmartGuy because: to verify insanity to the insane.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 02:55 PM
link   
I just can't imagine how distorted and degraded a radio signal might be after traveling only a tiny relative distance in space. In addition to the power decrease due to the inverse square rule, we're also talking about the signal distorting in time, as well, as it's pulled and pushed and garbled by gravity and acceleration. Even if we managed to snag a radio signal from space, we would be extremely hard pressed to tell exactly where it even came from. The originating planet would have long since moved (as we have) since it was first broadcast, and the signal twisted randomly as it traveled through space. It wouldn't take much to distort a signal so much it would be indistinguishable from noise, even if it wasn't. For instance, fax sounds are full of information, but they sound like noise. Add in all kinds of frequency shifts, and it really would be just noise.

That being said, if we ever get to a point where we can track and de-obfuscate such signals, I wonder if it might be possible for us to detect radio signals sent by us in our own future back to us listening now? After all, a strong enough signal, blasted close to a black hole or something, might be able to bend its way back into the past so we could detect it. The added advantage of looking for signals broadcast from our own future is that we already know we exist, and we're familiar with the technology and language. We can come up with a standardized protocol code for the digital reconstruction of the transmissions (something based on pi, perhaps). We'll also know where we physically are in the universe at any given time in the future, so we can focus our attention in that area.

Personally, however, I don't think humanity will survive long enough for us to come up with a coherent plan to beam information back into our own past and give ourselves a "heads up." And we might think better of it, even if we could. Interesting notion, though.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:03 PM
link   

Originally posted by Blue Shift
I just can't imagine how distorted and degraded a radio signal might be after traveling only a tiny relative distance in space. In addition to the power decrease due to the inverse square rule, we're also talking about the signal distorting in time, as well, as it's pulled and pushed and garbled by gravity and acceleration. Even if we managed to snag a radio signal from space, we would be extremely hard pressed to tell exactly where it even came from. The originating planet would have long since moved (as we have) since it was first broadcast, and the signal twisted randomly as it traveled through space. It wouldn't take much to distort a signal so much it would be indistinguishable from noise, even if it wasn't. For instance, fax sounds are full of information, but they sound like noise. Add in all kinds of frequency shifts, and it really would be just noise.

That being said, if we ever get to a point where we can track and de-obfuscate such signals, I wonder if it might be possible for us to detect radio signals sent by us in our own future back to us listening now? After all, a strong enough signal, blasted close to a black hole or something, might be able to bend its way back into the past so we could detect it. The added advantage of looking for signals broadcast from our own future is that we already know we exist, and we're familiar with the technology and language. We can come up with a standardized protocol code for the digital reconstruction of the transmissions (something based on pi, perhaps). We'll also know where we physically are in the universe at any given time in the future, so we can focus our attention in that area.

Personally, however, I don't think humanity will survive long enough for us to come up with a coherent plan to beam information back into our own past and give ourselves a "heads up." And we might think better of it, even if we could. Interesting notion, though.

Well the rate we are going, we'll be lucky if we catch a small bit of the 22nd century. I mean look at us right now. So much build up of conflict that will turn bloody between the Progressive-Liberal Middle-Class and the Fat Pigs of Wall street. Plus you have climate factors. A human's sanity is only as thick as the environment remains intact. Any major change can cause a major panic and people who safeguard our nuclear arsenals, may find those arsenals suddenly gone the very next day.

In other words, shakalaka boom, nuclear boom.

Also you are right, radio waves are a very unstable means of communication. They are only useful to communicate with a very close vicinity in space, but out of that they become increasingly useless. Thus we have to assume they use a different manner of communication than radio waves.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:06 PM
link   

What have we done?...Without properly thinking about the possible negative consequences of our actions.We have been sending out into space,in all directions,Radio and Television waves,which are the same thing,for over 100 years.These signals travel at the speed of light and the closest star to earth,Proxima Centauri,is only 4.2 light years away...

Any advanced alien civilization surely would be able to detect and decipher these signals and waves,realize that they are of intelligent design and trace them back to their source...You and I...

The damage is done...horse is out of the barn, so to speak...

Thing is though, there are a lot of things to consider here...

To intercept and understand our signal:

1) They'd have to be close enough to have received the signal (within 100 light years). Sounds huge, but space is very, very vast. That's still in our neighborhood, galactically speaking.

2) When the signal gets there, they'd have to be at a similar tech level. We won't be using this tech forever, and when done, not like we'd keep equipment capable of receiving it for long afterwards. So, they could be getting the signals, but since they've moved on to bigger and better things, they may not even realize it.

3) They may have died off or still be too primitive, when the signals arrive.

4) The signal may not have even arrived to our closest, advanced neighbor, for all we know. Could still be on the way.

Basically, we have a VERY small technological window (assuming the same speed curve of their technology), in which we'd both be able to interpret each other's signals, let alone even detect or be looking for them. (we could be bombarded with signals right now, but may not have the tech to recognize or decode such signals or methods).

Not only that, but the tech curve must mesh with the distance curve, to be sure a signal reaches either during a time in which the message can be intercepted.

So, lets be generous and say the window is 500 years (probably more like 150-200, but)...

Even if we did make contact, it may take years to know whether or not a message was received. Even if around the closes star, we're looking at around 4 years each way, for the message to get there.

That's a long time to wait for a response.

Imagine a text message conversation where each party replied every 4 days...

Now, imagine that as years....

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:08 PM
link   
There is nothing concrete proving alien's existed in the past,present, or in other dimensions. Most claims are by new age dribble, misinterpreted documents and artifacts, CGI, hoaxes, grainy film and false claims of bodies and technology recovered

Nothing?...

Over 150.000 UFO sightings have been documented in the last 60 years and recorded in various databases,but the total number of UFO sightings is estimated to be in the millions.

There are several thousand sightings reported each year,yet surveys show that only a small percentage of those who see a UFO actually report it.For fear of being ridiculed by a society that lives in denial about whats really going on around them...

So obviously,like it or not,deny it or not,they have found us, thanx to our mind numbing and dehumanizing electronic inventions...

There were over 1,000 reported ufo sightings in august,2011 alone...www.ufoevolution.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:15 PM
link   

There is nothing concrete proving alien's existed in the past,present, or in other dimensions. Most claims are by new age dribble, misinterpreted documents and artifacts, CGI, hoaxes, grainy film and false claims of bodies and technology recovered

Nothing?...

Over 150.000 UFO sightings have been documented in the last 60 years and recorded in various databases,but the total number of UFO sightings is estimated to be in the millions.

There are several thousand sightings reported each year,yet surveys show that only a small percentage of those who see a UFO actually report it.For fear of being ridiculed by a society that lives in denial about whats really going on around them...

So obviously,like it or not,deny it or not,they have found us, thanx to our mind numbing and dehumanizing electronic inventions...

There were over 1,000 reported ufo sightings in august,2011 alone...www.ufoevolution.com...

what does the acronym for UFO stand for?? Unidentified not Alien flying objects.. UNIDENTIFIED NOT ALIEN

those reports are proof that unidentified objects exist but not that they are alien.
edit on 24-10-2011 by yaluk because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by SuperSmartGuy
Also you are right, radio waves are a very unstable means of communication. They are only useful to communicate with a very close vicinity in space, but out of that they become increasingly useless. Thus we have to assume they use a different manner of communication than radio waves.

It unfortunately appears that psi or morphic field communication, while potentially immune to the physical effects of interaction with normal spacetime, could be difficult if not impossible to artificially enhance to a point where it can be reliable. It seems like it will always still need interpretation by a consciousness to make it real, and we know how screwy that can be.

Other trans-dimensional methods of communication (like "bouncing" EM signals down or sideways into unknown non-temporal dimensions for later recovery) are even more theoretical and problematic.

There may be some chance of using a method based on non-temporally linear math, but I just don't think we'll have the time to develop it before we either genetically modify ourselves out of existence, or hand life over to our robot offspring. We're nothing but a transitional species, after all, and probably just won't have time to make all our dreams come true.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:24 PM
link   
I hope and must believe you are wrong. I know what Id think of I were an alien race deciphering Oprah, The View, Independence Day, and most of the crap music thats beamed out there.
Blech.. id think we were a complete world idiocracy and invade.

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:25 PM
link   
what does the acronym for UFO stand for?? Unidentified not Alien flying objects.. UNIDENTIFIED NOT ALIEN

those reports are proof that unidentified objects exist but not that they are alien.

Some are silver "day light" discs that show up on radar, have multiple witnesses in different locations, make right angled turns at 5 or 10 thousand mph and appear to blink in and out of our reality...Certainly not someones toy they bought at the store...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:27 PM
link   

What have we done?...Without properly thinking about the possible negative consequences of our actions.We have been sending out into space,in all directions,Radio and Television waves,which are the same thing,for over 100 years.These signals travel at the speed of light and the closest star to earth,Proxima Centauri,is only 4.2 light years away...

Here is the thing. As your signals spread out and move through space, they stretch thinner and thinner. Getting weaker and weaker. Dissipating to near nothing. If an alien species picked up any of our signal, by the time it got to them, it would be so weak and distorted it would essentially just be random noise, indecipherable from anything else.

Not to mention debris and other planets distorting it even further as the signal passes through and around them.

In other words, our signals are long since dissipated into essentially nothing, long before they could ever reach an alien intelligence on some other planet. Chances are, that is.... It's just so vast out there....

Now, don't get me wrong, I admit, l think Aliens/ interdenominational beings are here. But I don't think it was our radio signal that alerted them to our presence.

There have been reports of strange creatures coming from the stars in odd craft for a very long time, believe it or not. Sometimes I wonder if it is not our consciousness, our...self awareness that attracts them.

I don't know, I just have trouble believing that it is our technology. They would have to be living really closely for them to pick up a radio signal and there just is no evidence of an intelligent alien civilization, that close to us. Not yet, anyway.

That is my humble thought.
edit on 24-10-2011 by gimme_some_truth because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:33 PM
link   

Originally posted by Advantage
I hope and must believe you are wrong. I know what Id think of I were an alien race deciphering Oprah, The View, Independence Day, and most of the crap music thats beamed out there.
Blech.. id think we were a complete world idiocracy and invade.
I hear what your saying...if i was an alien i'd be trying to decipher those "late night" programs on cable...then i would never leave my planet, i would never leave my levitating domed sphere house... (*_*)

If they were malevolent aliens,they probably could care less what our radio and tv's are broadcasting.All they would be interested in is they fact they they have located intelligent life and they could come here with an agenda we would not like...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:39 PM
link   
This is a picture of a female Annunaki. How do I know? Cause "she" told me

Seriously...I want to meet her...can i?

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 03:45 PM
link   
I don't know, I just have trouble believing that it is our technology. They would have to be living really closely for them to pick up a radio signal and there just is no evidence of an intelligent alien civilization, that close to us. Not yet, anyway.

Travel at 186,000 miles per second, for 100 years and thats how far out our signals and waves have been traveling into space, in all directions. We have been like a light house in the fog. A planet sized neon sign that says "here we are"...And there are over 15,000 stars within 100 light years of earth...answers.yahoo.com...

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 04:39 PM
link   

Originally posted by nineix
reply to post by Argyll

... or, they, if there is a they, are far more advanced than us, and smarter by having other methods of communication that don't broadcast their positions.

If they are anything like us they would compress their data for efficiency (making it more noise - like) and send it over spread spectrum or frequency hoping methods for robustness, then send the signals with the least power possible to conserve batteries, and you have a planet with very weak noise-like emissions easily confused with background. except for some forms of radar, and old AM/FM radio, that is the trend already here on earth.

-rrr

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join