It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Obama to announce full withdraw from Iraq

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I'm contemplating on hearing all of the DNC candidates when they debate. Having made your decision two years before the election is half of America's problem.

Voting DNC and GOP IS Americas problem... 2 partys dictating the same proto nazi foreign policy is the world problem.

"Withdraw".. not good enough, Iraqis should chase out every last illegal alien and humiliate the DC mafia. Some history repeating S Vietnam fleeing in choppers would be a nice popcorn worthy oligarch fail.

No, I dont care about the fake dramatic political implications, or psychological damage / hurt feelings done to "the nation" or federal reserve troops... Iraqis should take their nation back. Living under an un invited installed puppet is wrong.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:06 PM
link   

Originally posted by GovtFlu

Originally posted by Cuervo
reply to post by kn0wh0w

I'm contemplating on hearing all of the DNC candidates when they debate. Having made your decision two years before the election is half of America's problem.

Voting DNC and GOP IS Americas problem... 2 partys dictating the same proto nazi foreign policy is the world problem.

"Withdraw".. not good enough, Iraqis should chase out every last illegal alien and humiliate the DC mafia. Some history repeating S Vietnam fleeing in choppers would be a nice popcorn worthy oligarch fail.

No, I dont care about the fake dramatic political implications, or psychological damage / hurt feelings done to "the nation" or federal reserve troops... Iraqis should take their nation back. Living under an un invited installed puppet is wrong.

I can't disagree with that. I meant I'm going to listen to all candidates before I decide. I said "DNC" because I've already heard from the GOP crowd and their ilk. I'm personally hoping there will be a strong Green Party candidate as they are very close to RP's foreign policy stances.

I very well just might vote GOP, though, if nobody else steps up to the Peace Plate.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:07 PM
link   
reply to post by GovtFlu

We are being chased out, DESPITE Obama pretending this was part of the plan, and he's just keeping his word. Only a few weeks ago he was talking about staying indefinitely, with a contract extending to something like 2024. But, again, Iranian backed factions in the Iraqi government have refused to grant immunity to troops, and Iraq's new government is based on Islamic law first, so if a U.S. soldier were to break Islamic law they would be tried and punished under Islamic law. We handed Iran a brand spanking new country to influence, and the Iraqi government has already begun to align with Iran and Syria openly. U.S. tax dollars and American lives lost, to give Iran this prize.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:11 PM
link   
Can someone please help me.
I notice that alot of events around the world happen on days between the 19th and the 21th throughout the year.
Is there some significance to these days.
Are these sacrificial days?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:13 PM
link   
We need to free up some troops for our new war in Iran!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:14 PM
link   
reply to post by thegoods724

Perhaps the withdrawl is so that the US has the manpower to invade another country?
Perhaps Iran?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:22 PM
link   
3 years too late and to right this is a political maneuver considering it will be full campaign mode for the next year not that he has ever stopped campaigning. Can't remember where i heard that the Iraqi's wouldn't give the us immunity for any actions so i am sitting here thinking that is another element of a withdraw 3 years too late.

Political theatre setting up the current potus for another 4 more they have to make it look like he gives a crap when we all know he doesn't give a crap about anything but his own political ambitions.

Meh
on my worthless meter like max said empty gesture considering how many other countries we are in.
edit on 21-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by 27jd

I somewhat agree about being chased out euphemistically.. I want footage of mercenaries literally being chased down the street by pro-local (Iranian whatever) angry mobs hell-bent on revenge, as a new organically grown local govt storms the halls of puppet power. Traitors who sided with foreigners against their own should get fair trials.

Sadly.. humiliating obvious defeat its the only way.. warmongers need to be punked.. hard.. otherwise they'll polish their turd into a spit-shined win. Plus like with S Vietnam, it leaves an ugly "loser" after taste for wars thats lasts 30 years.

Then again.. being chess players, the man probably knows the puppet power in Iraq is fragile and disrespected as traitors.. total collapse blamed on Iran sets the stage for re-invasion, er "rescue" to secure "Americans interests".. and widening conflict. Like pulling a finger from a small leak in the dam.

Collapse would also draw out so called anti American / anti occupier / anti puppet elements in mass.. subject to being bombed into pablum as a lesson.

..time will tell... one thing is certain, ohblahbla and his lackeys aren't telling us Mushrooms what their plans are... he's quack splattering feces written for him, as usual.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:05 PM
link   
So, the Obama administration was negotiating to extend immunity for US troops in Iraq, i.e. if a soldier killed someone in cold blood, they would not be held legally liable. The government we installed refused to extend that immunity, so we are taking the troops out of Iraq. And Obama is trying to spin that as a promise kept?

I guess that's Washington politics for you. If, in spite of your best efforts, you fail to break a promise, it's the same thing as keeping a promise. It's like saying, "I promise not to kill anyone tomorrow." If your AK-47 jams at the beginning of your shooting spree, you've kept your promise.

posted on Dec, 15 2011 @ 12:34 AM
link   
MISSION ACCOMPLISHED

arg

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join