It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

How do you get one of those super-cool seats behind President Obama at one of his speeches?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:21 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

You had it all wrong. The fat girls go to Baskin Robbins. In high school, you're supposed to work for a smoothie place, or a vitamin shop. Work at the places where all the cute girls go. Brass Buckle was my favorite!! Anything at the mall works pretty good!

I don't think you need any screening to meet Michelle, just Barack. I hugged Mitt Romney's wife in Orlando, and Michelle Bachmann, nobody seemed to mind, LOL!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:31 PM
link   
That sounds a lot like what actors do hmmm make sense that they would have to pay people to sit there and listen to his nonsense just like how much the current potus gets paid to fake it.
edit on 21-10-2011 by neo96 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 04:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Dr Love

For what it's worth when Obama came to speak in Cleveland last year, his handlers had to round up students on a college campus, Cuyahoga Community College, to actually fill the seats. No one showed up.

With less than an hour before President Obama's scheduled speech, 75 seats remained empty in the recreation center at Cuyahoga Community College's Western Campus.

So organizers went around campus and recruited more students to fill the seats.

Student Jennifer Rahal, of Parma Heights, whose class was canceled today, was working on her art work in the coffee shop in the basement of the building when the call went out for more guests.

After dropping off their stuff at a bag check, the newly invited guests cleared security and filed into the gym.

www.cleveland.com...

It is NOT a big facility

posted on Oct, 24 2011 @ 09:02 AM
link   
I once gave a speech before 5000 people and told my wife that if she saw me running my fingers through my hair it meant that I was thinking about her. During the speech a fly kept buzzing around my head a landing on my ears. I must have run my hand through my hair about 100 times trying to shoo the fly away. My wife, of course thought that every time I did this, I was thinking about her. I never told her about the fly... my Dad didn't raise no fool!

I just wonder if people in the background ever do something similar. like tugging on the ear, scratching their chin,...ect as a secret sign to someone in the audience. There are probably a lot of interesting things that go on unnoticed by the audience. I think I will start paying more attention to the people in the background to see if I can pick up on anything unusual.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join