It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton on Qaddafi: We came, we saw, he died

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Absolutely disgusting. It seems that she is so deeply conditioned and entrenched in her own beliefs that has lost her humanity almost entirely. Creepy. And im afraid that this kind of feature is shared between politicians around the world. Lack of empathy for others is a typical behaviour of a psychopath. Very sad world we live in. This is simply not acceptable.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:14 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:17 AM
link   
The thing that sickens me is that Hilary Clinton goes to church and claims to be a christian but she is a psuedo christian. She makes jokes of things that would make any true follower of Jesus Christ want to rebuke. Jesus said you would know them by their fruits. Know her, by her fruits.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by xavi1000
We invade , we killed , he is dead

1 hopes there isnt some backlash nuclear related "dirty" ect. by those influenced by he. And if so then what has been accomplished as a species? Would/could that be a false flag as they are observed called? Would he then be elsewhere and a double presented? Too many games. Its the behind the scenes activities that general public isnt on to that REALLY count.
edit on 10/21/11 by Ophiuchus 13 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:30 AM
link   
I looked at Hilary Clinton when she heard about the news of this death. The OP is absolutely right, she is a sociopath I wonder if her ambition, coldness and the fact she is supposed to represent the American people, who she so often totally ignores and has no qualms about their deaths in foreign battles, or their dire financial state at home.

How the hell does she sleep in that iceblock of a bed of hers!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:54 AM
link   
When you look at many politicians, when they're first in the arena, they're for the most part kind, knowledgeable and diligent, and truly try to work for those they represent.

But, as time goes by and they become more immersed in the 'system' that kindness gives way to arrogance, knowledge gets bought out by the special interests that fund their next election campaign and diligence becomes the party line regardless of who they represent.

It’s seen over and over and over an over in our elected officials, the tin-pot dictators in some banana republic and those who rise to the petroleum-based thrones in the middle east.

Because politicians on this side of the ocean have lost touch with their ‘people’ and seemingly do whatever they want whenever, and in the process doom us to a slow death (either literally or figuratively through their economic stranglehold), does that give us right to drag them into the street and exact our little measure of vigilante justice? If that’s the case, politicians such as Clinton should tread lightly and keep a keen eye over her shoulder.

Do as I say, not as I do . . . go figure.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by Iamonlyhuman
I put this in the Political Madness forum because this is what a sociopath looks like. I am so sickened by all of the gloating around Gadaffi's death. This also is very telling about the true intentions of the U.S. government's involvement in Libya. This makes me sick!

I think they had him for weeks, and they sacrificed him as part of one of their ceremonies,

She is complete dirt! No wonder Bill couldn't get his old boy working! she's disgusting "WHORE"

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:07 AM
link   
OMG!!!

Wont someone think of the children??!!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Hillary who?!

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 10:58 AM
link   
You should change the heading to We came, We saw, We murdered...

The Amarucan way...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:26 AM
link   
I just wanted to state my disgust.
The world is in an even worse state then I thought, it being ok for key figures to comment on affairs like they won a football match. Utterly disgusting and a disgrace for humanity.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:14 PM
link   
3 words…

“Sick Bag Please”---

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Well,she had NO problem smiling in front of his son..........shaking hands,everything's ...........Lovely.

Life and death means nothing to these people. Its Ironic to say the least.

As well as Obama and rev. Wright, and Farrakhan, all close ties to Gaddafi

www.huffingtonpost.com...

Farrakhan has become rather silent, maybe he is worried about those drones as well.

Perhaps Gaddafi knew way to much.
edit on 023131p://bFriday2011 by Stormdancer777 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:39 PM
link   
What does this "victory" do for the regular citizen?

How does it make the World better having Islamists take over all of North Africa?

How am I safer? How is my grandchildren's world safer? What is the direct, or even indirect profit for the regular person?

I see the profit. It isn't for us. What it does for us, is put us in significantly more danger, with absolutely no upside for us. No upside for a large part of Africa. No upside for Israel, regardless of what people are suggesting.

I think some people have some explaining to do.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:44 PM
link   
reply to post by Aeons

I don't think it is making the world a safer place, all part of the plan.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 03:50 PM
link   
Yeah i seen a bunch of regular citizens drag and beat the hell out of Qaddafi and those were the people the current potus and NATO helped.

Nah want no part of that.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by Stormdancer777

Corporate Oligarchy is working at the top levels, while provoking religious people to invoke fear in the populace so as not to challenge their supremacy of directing global affairs.

Free markets. Wouldn't that be nice?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:46 PM
link   
reply to post by neo96

Agree totally, when the saviours behave worse than the agressors, their claim of saviour is mute.

The behaviour of the Secretary of State of the United States of America in this clip, is one of the most abhorent abuses of power that I have ever witnessed. That woman should be immediatly removed from her position, and the POTUS should make a televised apology for her lack of integrity.

This clip has confirmed my thinking that the USA Executive have totally lost their moral compass, they are nothing more than war mongering criminals, and deserve to be removed from power by whatever means by the citizens of the USA and thrown into prison.

They have no integrity, no compassion, no authority and are corrupted to the soul.

May God Bless America, it needs all the help it can get...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 11:51 PM
link   
reply to post by OutKast Searcher

" I was never a big hillary fan "

Welcome to the Club, neither is this Kid..............

i297.photobucket.com...

posted on Oct, 22 2011 @ 12:13 AM
link   
SICK !!!!!

So too is the fact that we fought 2 World Wars to make Germany, the richest, wealthiest, most comfortable country in Europe.....

Perhaps one day they'll get it right,

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join