It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton on Qaddafi: We came, we saw, he died

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   

Well,she had NO problem smiling in front of his son..........shaking hands,everything's ...........Lovely.

Life and death means nothing to these people. Its Ironic to say the least.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:47 AM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Hilary Clinton attacked by air support, dragged from vehicles by wild and rampaging rebels. Paraded in front of media before being kicked to death.

If only.

It's already happened...

oops my bad!

edit on 21-10-2011 by JudgeDeath because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:56 AM
link   
How can she laugh and joke about it? I saw the video released by Al azeera. Regardless of what this man did or did not do, he was killed and dragged through the streets, blood all over him...

I found nothing funny about anything that has happened. From start to finish. I find it sad when people find pleasure in another persons death. Regardless of who died or what they did.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:00 AM
link   

Originally posted by sonnny1

Well,she had NO problem smiling in front of his son..........shaking hands,everything's ...........Lovely.

Life and death means nothing to these people. Its Ironic to say the least.

Very true... It is all just a matter of who can give us what we want... You can find photos of Rumsfeld shaking hands with Saddam....

It is disgusting... Allies until they have nothing left to offer... Then... Well... You see what happened to Saddam and now Qaddafi...

How does no one catch on to this? It's just so blatantly obvious. Best of friends... As long as you have something we want...And don't you dare refuse to give it to us...

The human race really is a bunch of bastards.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Originally posted by angrysniper
Got no problem with that. Good riddance.

I'm quite surprised that most of you think she somehow said something inappropriate.

Aren't you all glad hes dead?

We're now supporting dictatorships?

Well # lets just go for it now.

Any and all dictators in the world you are now on notice.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:05 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

I'm quite surprised that most of you think she somehow said something inappropriate.

Yup they ALL just got the Memo.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:23 AM
link   
1980s Sitcom Predicted Gaddafi's Death

Wonder if they watched this video from 1987.

In the opening scene for the pilot of the 1980s sitcom Second Chance, Libyan strongman Muammar Gadhafi is judged by Saint Peter in heaven after his death on July 29, 2011. The date was only 83 days off. Gadhafi was killed on October 20 in his hometown Sirte.

www.rawstory.com...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:28 AM
link   

Originally posted by InformationAccount

And Obama says so!

President warns other Middle Eastern dictators, particularly Syrian president Bashar al-Assad, that they could be next

Obama hails death of Muammar Gaddafi as foreign policy success

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:36 AM
link   
Now the rape of the Libyans and their resources can begin in earnest!
Oh, and all that Libyan money in banks abroad, they can probably kiss that goodbye as well. In fact, Goldman Sachs already relieved them of some of it - reducing a $1.2Billion investment to a $28Million figure in a year - not very long before this humanitarian intervention.

The IMF will step in and offer the rebuilding and development loans, with strings attached as to who the money is doled out to, as is the way with the IMF crooks. Result, the Libyan people, having seen NATO reduce their civilian infrastructure to rubble, will be offered loans to build it again, with the contracts going to the west. Oil revenue? They can most likely kiss that goodbye as well, and the new private central bank will ensure they are all indebted to the system for the rest of their lives. Horray for freedom and democracy, western style.

As for Hitlery, she has just shown once again what a real piece of work she is. She's used to it though as it's not the first time she has had blood on her hands and has a long history of lies and criminal behaviour behind her.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:45 AM
link   
Her reptilian DNA is kicking in . I can see it. People like David Icke are wrong about TPTB masquerading as humans. The `junk` DNA that we all have is largely reptilian. And when people sell out to evil it activates and changes them.
It is very noticeable here.

edit on 21-10-2011 by bluemooone2 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 01:53 AM
link   
reply to post by Britguy

good post

background on Libya's "assets"

www.abovetopsecret.com...

www.abovetopsecret.com...

They hold the money in foreign institutions
(foreign to Libya)

TPTB now get the new govt to spend down to rebuild the infrastructures.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:00 AM
link   
reply to post by bluemooone2

did you saw that commen on that video?

why does her neck stretch down to her chest?

What you make of this.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:04 AM
link   
The walking "dead" spiritually I guess. You would think this would give a person
a reason to think about their own mortality?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:06 AM
link   
reply to post by Agent_USA_Supporter

Ya , that is interesting also , but , mostly its in the eyes and general demeanor.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:42 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

And this is the USA Secretary of State? ... what an absolute embarassment to the people of the United States and the borader Western world ... for any Americans who wonder why so many people outside of the USA hate Americans, play them this 12 sec sound byte... she is utterly unbelievable and disgusting for a person who holds the position she does.

I am not an Amercian, and even I am embarassed.

May God Bless America, if this is the calibre of your Executive, becuase you need All of The Help you can get.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 02:50 AM
link   
What a sick twisted woman... She is sure high of herself. This woman was trouble since she took office.

Usamryfl

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:49 AM
link   

I'm quite surprised that most of you think she somehow said something inappropriate. Aren't you all glad hes dead?

Are you really serious? Do you think her reaction is the appropriate one? When a large part of the world looks at America with hatefull eyes, looking for any excuse, is it really a great idea to be so rude? I really don't think it was a smart move. Even IF most people are releived / happy/ overjoyed that he's dead.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
Sick bitch.
I'm glad she has packed on like 40 lbs since she got out of the whitehouse.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:55 AM
link   
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

This woman is a disgusting parasite on this planet. This is meant to be a Lady of The United States of America, a Lady of the free world.

She is no more than a thug with plenty of power. She should be stripped of the power, and sent straight to a mental institute to keep her away from the rest of us...

But whats worse is that she will get away with it...and its apparently funny...forgot to laugh though, better re-watch it and see if i can catch the funny side of it.

He attitude reeks of...(fill in the blanks)

new topics

top topics

active topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join