It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hillary Clinton on Qaddafi: We came, we saw, he died

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:22 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher
reply to post by Iamonlyhuman

Well...I don't like her response in that clip...it is too much enjoyment over someone being dead.

I was never a big Hillary fan...and it's hard to say if I would vote for her or not. I think in any primary I would most definately never vote for her...but if she got the nomination...I don't know what I would do.

It would depend a lot on the current issues when she was running and her opponent...it would also depend on the state of the country at the time. She definately isn't my first choice to vote for.

Death should never be celebrated IMO.

Thank you for your honest reply. I agree it's too much enjoyment over someone death. It leads me to question her perspective as well as her ability to lead. It's a window into her personality that we almost never see. It shows me who she really is.
edit on 20/10/2011 by Iamonlyhuman because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:37 PM
link   
It's absolutely sickening to see a public official from my country revelling, and so unbelievably happy about this man's death. This is the image we wish to portray to the rest of the world?? What if another country sought to end the sick and twisted regime of the usa by offing our leader? The ish would truely hit the fan! I just can't understand how we became the world's hitman-for-hire. We need to get our effing noses out of everyone else's business, bring 90% of our troops home and take care of our problems, not everyone elses!
edit on 20-10-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by imawlinn because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:41 PM
link   
Hilary Clinton attacked by air support, dragged from vehicles by wild and rampaging rebels. Paraded in front of media before being kicked to death.

If only.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by imawlinn

It's absolutely sickening to see a public official from mythe country revelling, and so unbelievably happy about this signal man's death.

The government will probably begin picking American citizens off one by one now for the enjoyment of the Roman royalty at the collesium.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by mr-lizard
Hilary Clinton attacked by air support, dragged from vehicles by wild and rampaging rebels. Paraded in front of media before being kicked to death.

If only.

This makes you no better than her.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by OutKast Searcher

Originally posted by mr-lizard

If only.

This makes you no better than her.

She's still alive mate. Not sure how you confused my display of using parallel thinking of swapping world leaders with me being worse than Hilary Clinton. Hmm?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:29 PM
link   

The Bee Otch now has Blood on Her Hands and Shes Happy about that ? Talk about A SICK FREAKIN World we Live in Today !...........

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:30 PM
link   

"Hillary Clinton on Qaddafi: We came, we saw, he died"

She forgot to say

", and We Lied".

-Hillaryius

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   

OMG how horrible,

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 09:35 PM
link   
U.S. politicians were never angels, but they used to be better than this, at least publicly.
edit on 20-10-2011 by ShadesofGrey78 because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:02 PM
link   
Pax Americana.

As Secretary of State, Mrs. Clinton could use a stand-in with some dignity and gravity. Never has the phrase "jumped up hillbilly" seemed more appropriate. When she says "we", she means herself, NATO, and these guys. What a disgusting display. . . by all involved.

edit on 20-10-2011 by ipsedixit because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 10:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by Drunkenparrot

Originally posted by FOXMULDER147
I would feel safer in a room with Charles Manson, Himmler and Idi Amin than I would with Mrs Clinton.

Seriously.

Be glad she's on our side...

edit on 20-10-2011 by Drunkenparrot because: Sp

Who says she is? She is a Marxist just like OBama.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:00 PM
link   
here is another vid of Hillaryius.

also in the vid is her aid Huma Abedin, remember her?

She is Wiener's ex-wife (and pregnant!)

Watch the facial expressions....

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 11:59 PM
link   
Is it me, or is Hillary getting fat?

I knew she was cold-blooded, but damn. This makes me think that someone should take another look at Vince Foster's death. She probably strangled him with her bare hands. Or sat on him.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:03 AM
link   
reply to post by OldCorp

Wow, I was just thinking that she's probably been holding those words in since Vince Foster "committed suicide". She is one scarey robot.
edit on 21-10-2011 by Maluhia because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:07 AM
link   
imagine living with her. thank God she isn't president. we'd be dodging nuclear missiles by now.

america is in a no win situation. on one hand you hope obama loses the election so you'll see her insincere arrogant face again, but on the hand, you'll end up with mr. herbert "rising crust" cain or worse rick perry as president.

and they'll take it out on the american people for actually having the audacity to vote those self serving, entitled republicans out of the their whitehouse.

if the american people have any instinct of self preservation, they'll never vote for a republican again. just the fact the msm and the republican base hate ron paul, must make him the only voice of reason on their side.

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by randomname

Hillary is not a republican...

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:35 AM
link   

Originally posted by FraternitasSaturni
reply to post by randomname

Hillary is not a republican...

But she is white

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:40 AM
link   
you have to be kidding if this is acceptable behaviour for the US Secretary of State

obviously doesn't care if any statesperson from other countries see this filth

here'e some more appropriate latin for you Ms Tyrannis

"Veni, V.D., Vici"

and

"Semper In Excretio, Solum Profundum Variat" (Always in the excrement, only the depth varies)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 12:41 AM
link   
Got no problem with that. Good riddance.

I'm quite surprised that most of you think she somehow said something inappropriate. Aren't you all glad hes dead?

We're now supporting dictatorships?
edit on 21-10-2011 by angrysniper because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join