It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gardasil has been blamed for 26 deaths since Septemter 2010 (documents to prove it)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:53 PM
link   
People may say I'am biased against pharmaceutical companies and vaccines, and there may be some truth to that. That being said I never try to convince anyone against their beliefs. I only present the evidence I come across and let everyone decide for themselves. This article I found today has lots of interesting information. I will point some of it in this thread, but I still urge you to click the links in the article since there is a lot of good information that many of you were probably never told about.

It appears that Judicial Watch has discovered some rather disturbing statistics"

Judicial Watch Uncovers FDA Gardasil Records Detailing 26 New Reported Deaths

Other Adverse Reactions Include: Seizures, Paralysis, Blindness, Pancreatitis, Speech Problems and Short Term Memory Loss

Contact Information: Press Office 202-646-5172, ext 305 Washington, DC -- October 19, 2011

Judicial Watch, the public interest group that investigates and prosecutes government corruption, announced today that it has received new documents from the U.S. Food and Drug Administration (FDA) under the provisions of the Freedom of Information Act (FOIA), detailing reports of adverse reactions to the vaccination for human papillomavirus (HPV), Gardasil. The adverse reaction reports detail 26 new deaths reported between September 1, 2010 and September 15, 2011 as well as incidents of seizures, paralysis, blindness, pancreatitis, speech problems, short term memory loss and Guillain-Barré Syndrome. The documents come from the FDA’s Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) which is used by the FDA to monitor the safety of vaccines. The documents were obtained pursuant to a September 15, 2011 FOIA request for reports made from September 1, 2010 through September 15, 2011.

Not only is it killing people, it is making people sick. I personally have not heard much about any of this.

Here is a brief description of some of the problems that happened even before 2010. These events are from 2007-2008:

Adverse Gardasil events reported to the FDA include:

The information was received from the patient’s mother…concerning her healthy 14 year old daughter who in August 2007, January 2008, and June 2008, was vaccinated with a first, second and third dose of GARDASIL…It was reported that the patient experienced several symptoms including numbness and tingling in her fingers and toes, fatigue, a really hard time falling asleep, urinary tract infections, ovarian cyst, moody, trouble getting out of bed and seizures. The patient had had upwards of 150 seizures following her third shot in June 2008. During her seizures she stopped breathing for periods of 30 to 40 seconds. The patient was diagnosed with Neurocardiogenic syndrome and seizures. It was reported that the patient died due to ovarian cyst. The reporter felt that the patient’s symptoms were related to vaccination with GARDASIL.

I feel for any parent that must suffer through anything like this. The shot was supposed to protect her, not kill her. They blamed it on an ovarian cyst too

Additional information was received from a newspaper article concerning a 18 year old female…who on 10-MAY-2007 was vaccinated with GARDASIL…in the right arm…The patient who was a college freshman travelled on 05-OCT-2007 to visit her family for the weekend. The patient reportedly felt "slightly ill" upon her arrival and subsequently took an aspirin and went to bed awakening at 1:30 PM the following afternoon "appearing refreshed". The patient became feverish again that night and woke at 1:00 AM the morning of 07-OCT-2007 with chills and a severe headache complaining that "my headache is about to explode". The patient was taken to a local hospital, where a brain computed axial tomography (CAT) scan was performed and the brain revealed meningococcal disease in her brain and brain stem. The patient was immediately transferred to another hospital and died the evening of 07-OCT-2007 due to complications of meningitis.

I'm seeing a trend here

Information has been received from a physician regarding a 15 year old female who on 26-SEP-2007 was vaccinated with her second dose of GARDASIL for prevention of HPV…Thirty minutes after the vaccination, the patient experienced a headache and that night went home and slept until the next morning. The patient woke up the next day and went to school. The school nurse called the patient’s mother and informed her that the patient felt tingling in both hands. Later that day, the patient was again sent to the nurse’s office due to a shaking sensation all over. Later that evening, things became worse and the patient started crying from the pain and burning in her back. The patient was taken to the emergency room by her parents. In the emergency room, the patient collapsed and was not able to walk; she was paralyzed from the waist down. It was reported that the patient was hospitalized for two months.

So this was happening in 2008, and now we are in 2011 and there are 26 new deaths since September 2010.

Here are the official documents with the details of all 26 deaths since September of 2010.

VAERS Line List Report

How many more kids need to die before people realize these vaccines are dangerous?

edit on 20-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 01:55 PM
link   
Please Contribute to existing thread HERE

Just kidding wanted to say that before the mods. S&F

P.S. Hopefully they don't close it, because you have completely different links with more information.
edit on 20-10-2011 by josh2009s because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:03 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

LOL darn you Old Corp!

LOL JK.

I'm not worried though. My thread is way better. His thread focuses on the political aspect of the vaccines, mine is about the risks with detailed statistics. His link doesn't even work

I hope the mods let this stay open, if not, oh well

edit on 20-10-2011 by Corruption Exposed because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm sure they will leave it be. But what I'm wondering is: How in the hell is Rick Perry still a Presidential candidate, or even a governor, with this information out. Are people really that blind?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:09 PM
link   
First Double Post. WTF
edit on 20-10-2011 by josh2009s because: please delete

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:13 PM
link   
This is one thing that I beat myself up over every single day. My daughter got this. Luckilly, she has not had any side-affects from it.

But what I want to know, so far what are the long term effects. I am talking like after 5+ years or so. Are there any reports on those? From what I have seen so far, these incidents mostly seem to occur shortly after the shots.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:15 PM
link   

Originally posted by josh2009s
reply to post by Corruption Exposed

I'm sure they will leave it be. But what I'm wondering is: How in the hell is Rick Perry still a Presidential candidate, or even a governor, with this information out. Are people really that blind?

He said he was sorry, is that not good enough. You know, we have to forgive like all these tree hugging humanists want us too.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Skewed

I mean, they are right. There ideals would lower jail costs, too. Just say sorry, and you're free to go!

edit on 20-10-2011 by josh2009s because: Punctuation

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 02:30 PM
link   
reply to post by josh2009s

Sounds like you and I just solved the worlds problems.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:46 PM
link   
Gardasil is dangerous.It targets the cervix.It's purpose is to sterilize the human race.Beware the Children of Men.
Ever wonder why it is made available for free to young teenage girls but difficult for over twenties to get and then for a fee.When these girl's go to start families they are in for a shock.By the time this show's it's self it will be too late and no one will be any the wiser.This product was released with-out trial.Be warned.
edit on 20-10-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:26 PM
link   
If you read the actual VAERS data (freely and publically available), rather than relying on someone elses's interpretation of it, you'll see that all 26 of these cases are more logically explained by other conditions.

Correlation does not equal causation. Just because something happened around the time that someone received Gardasil does not mean Gardasil was the causative agent. If I received Gardasil and then ran a red light and wrecked my car, is the shot to blame or is it just an independent even that correlated chronologically?

Of course, there are risks with any vaccine, some being serious. We've seen no more higher rate than those with Gardasil than with any other vaccine, and the data supports this.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by 13th Zodiac
Gardasil is dangerous.It targets the cervix.It's purpose is to sterilize the human race.Beware the Children of Men.
Ever wonder why it is made available for free to young teenage girls but difficult for over twenties to get and then for a fee.When these girl's go to start families they are in for a shock.By the time this show's it's self it will be too late and no one will be any the wiser.This product was released with-out trial.Be warned.

I've personally delivered over two dozen babies to women who received Gardasil prior to conception.

Why weren't they sterilized, if that's what you claim the shot is intended to do?

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 05:02 PM
link   

Originally posted by VneZonyDostupa

I've personally delivered over two dozen babies to women who received Gardasil prior to conception.

Why weren't they sterilized, if that's what you claim the shot is intended to do?

And how many aborted ?And they just happened to tell you they have had Gardasil durring labor?
edit on 21-10-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 21 2011 @ 07:12 PM
link   

?And they just happened to tell you they have had Gardasil durring labor?
edit on 21-10-2011 by 13th Zodiac because: (no reason given)

We have these amazing new inventions called "medical records" and "immunization records". Believe it or not, doctors tend to look at a patient's past medical history when they are admitting and treating a patient (there's even a WHOLE BOX for past medical history on our charts! *gasp*).

posted on Jan, 12 2012 @ 01:20 PM
link   
Gardasil could very well be the culprit. Great point/ thread S&F.
Vaccines, imo, do more harm than good .... How in the world are they allowed to get away with putting poisons, etc in them and then IN us , all the while telling us it is in our best interest? Come on sheeple!

For those interested in "Horrors of Vaccinations Exposed" -1920 Book. See link:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:08 PM
link   
Makes it all the more upsetting that there was a huge campaign to promote the drug here in Michigan. And many politicians were totally on board with having kids receive this drug. (Probably received massive campaign contributions in return.)

posted on Jan, 13 2012 @ 02:11 PM
link   
reply to post by mother1138

The in your face promoting of this poison is certainly disturbing.

It's a shame what money can drive people to do

Even as the evidence piles up that these vaccines do way more harm than good they continue to shove their lies down our throat, they even use fear tactics.

top topics

join