It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

page: 14
<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:04 PM
link   

Originally posted by SeventhSeal
I'd like to address some of the concerns about extreme Islamic take over in Libya: It probably won't happen.

The Obama Administration can lie and lie and lie about how it's "up to the Libyan people now" but in reality, it's up to us. We'll make sure someone who's on OUR side and someone who serves OUR interests (friend of Israel and knows how to give us gifts: Oil). You think we invested so much into this war just to let someone we don't like take over?

Now does this mean the next leader won't be perhaps more ruthless than Gaddafi? Of course not, they'll probably be on the same level as Stalin. Just as long they give us oil and don't threaten Israel, we'll all be on good terms.

Too bad the Libyan people could be f'd in the A.

Not so sure it is about oil for "US" anyway we only receive 3% of our oil from Libya. Most of the Libyan oil goes to Europe. Now that is not to say we were not looking to tap into that resource for us to sale. We tried it in Iraq we had permission from the Iraqi government to do to help pay us back for the 'liberation"..but some Congressman named Kerry through a fit about it..so China is pumping oil from the fields..LOL

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:05 PM
link   
reply to post by muddyhoop

The story is changing by the minute and will keep changing until the most acceptable account is given "official" status.

The actual truth is completely irrelevant now.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:10 PM
link   
After going to a couple Al Jazerra sites, it appears he was captured alive and executed some time later. Now if he is dead, and that's questionable , at least to me at this point, what does this bode for Libya? What will fill the vacuum? Who will take leadership and will it be any less dictatorial than before? Can anyone list anything that He did that was 'good' for Libya? Once again, I think he was primarily a US puppet, that possibly got out of control (out of control for the US), and was ousted by tactics of the covert operations of US operatives. It seems to be the US's standard assassin squads modus operandi. But what do I know.?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:12 PM
link   

"When the car was moving it was caught in crossfire between the revolutionaries and Gaddafi forces in which he was hit by a bullet in the head," said Mr Jibril, quoting from the report. "The forensic doctor could not tell if it came from the revolutionaries or from Gaddafi's forces." Earlier, some NTC fighters gave a different account of the colonel's death, saying he had been shot when he tried to escape.

BBC news

You have to I love watching spin unfold in real time. Even though he was captured alive and relatively unharmed by rebel forces - suddenly now they don't know who killed him. Way to let the rebels off the hook.It was a magic bullet to the temple that could have come from anywhere! Please...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:18 PM
link   
well maybe Nostradamus predicted....

C2:Q42
Cock, dogs and cats will be satiated with blood
And from the wound of the tyrant found dead,
At the bed of another legs and arms broken,
He who was not afraid to die a cruel death.

Nahhh Hillary Clinton its better..

Prior the announced and unconfirmed death of Gaddafi, Secretary of State Clinton ventured Libya and called for his murder. “We hope he can be captured or killed soon so that you don’t have to fear him any longer,” Clinton told an orchestrated gathering of students at a “town hall-style gathering” in Tripoli...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   
reply to post by zigguratvertigo

Yep

Just been watching BBC, explaing his evils mostly about his terror against the west, Lockerbie, Downing St IRA attck, etc. Then as they showed footage of Gadafi and Blair sat together laughing and joking...

"the deal in the desert was a thank you for his (Gadafi) help in the war on Al Qaeda terror!"

Haha never heard it called that before.
edit on 20-10-2011 by muddyhoop because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:26 PM
link   

Originally posted by dadank
I don't understand the hate of Gaddafi.

What did he do that was so bad?

From my knowledge, he brought the country out of a hole.
Libya was the poorest country before Gadaffi. Then, it's standard of living was higher than that of Russia and Brazil.

I don't understand.
edit on 20-10-2011 by dadank because: (no reason given)

He did. Its sad. The hate is just a preception the media wants you to buy into. Its a belief they want you to surrender to. He died and was dragged around city, but he lived driving around the city celebrating with his people.

You tell me does this look like a man or country who needed our help?

If Obama had any kind of confidence in his people he too would stick his head out of his car and drive around washington. But he wont and I will let you assume why he wont...

* and that goes for any talking head of our gov't business
edit on 20-10-2011 by ImmortalThought because: add

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:27 PM
link   
Oh, what is Boncho to do?

Sorry for the loss Boncho.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:28 PM
link   

Originally posted by ShortMemory
reply to post by carlitomoore

the real criminals are enjoying freedom right now.
arrest american war criminals before chasing people around the world that dont agree with american world domination.

I think that even a (probably evil) dictator should have the right to be judged by an independent legal court. I don't know if Gaddafi was killed in a mutual firefight or that he was shot dead because they wanted him to be dead. But I suppose the last has probably happened. And that's bad. There ia absolutely no reason for world leaders to celebrate this criminal act. But theyr are probably also criminals or at least hypocrites themselves.

We see ever more that supposed criminals/terrorists/dictators are not judged anymore by an independent court . Look to the terrorists in Pakistan and Afghanistan. Now it is the secret service who decided who has the right to live and who has the right to die (and kill them with drones). And how accurate the analysis of secret services are ??? You just have to look to the analysis of these agencies a couple of years ago, when they said that Iraq had WMD's that could be launched within minutes...

edit on 20-10-2011 by lightyears because: (no reason given)

edit on 20-10-2011 by lightyears because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by ImmortalThought

just a preception the media wants you to buy into

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:33 PM
link   
Damn it I'm still trying to find the left mole/wart near the botton of his left nostril in any of those photos......did Ghaddafi get a facelift/nose job recently?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:34 PM
link   
Not sure if it's been posted yet, but CNN is confirming it also...

(CNN) -- Euphoric Libyans cheered the death of Moammar Gadhafi after the ousted dictator was killed by revolutionary forces who overran his hometown of Sirte on Thursday.
After weeks of fighting, troops from the country's transitional government attacked a house in Sirte where the deposed leader was hiding and shot him while he tried to flee, Information Minister Mahmoud Shammam told CNN. The streets of Tripoli echoed with celebratory gunfire, car horns and cheers as crowds ran or danced through the streets.

Oddly, not much mention of how fishy, fishy it all is..

Wow, our stock in the Middle East just went WAY down...however, on the flip side, our FEAR FACTOR just rose a bit... Even wealthy tyrants get a bit uneasy when they see other tyrants ending up dead.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:35 PM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Obama's just sealed the election.

Don't suppose there will be pictures?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:40 PM
link   

Originally posted by SecondAmendmentUser
Gaddafi was a horrible leader and a criminal too,

On what facts do you base that?

All I have seen in the last 6 months is people claiming he was bad, a mass murderer, yada, yada, yada with no evidence or proof for those BS accusations.

Again, La Belle and Lockerbie both had CIA involvement. The CIA forged the main piece of evidence in the Lockerbie case.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   

Originally posted by caladonea
On (Cnn) I just saw a still photo of the dead body....it does look like him. I am thinking it may be him.

However......I have heard it said that he had look-a-likes....and that dead body may be one of them....and that the real Gaddafi is elsewhere recovering from plastic surgery with a new identity.

I had a similar thought.

I thought it was suspicious that he was found underground, official story; sewer pipe, conspiracy theory; underground bunker.

It is illegal in the USA to do human cloning, probably not so in Lybia. Even if they can't clone a true human double, they can clone enough biological material to "prove" it to be Quadafi's remains. I just can't believe anything solidly anymore. I don't what to think, but I can't buy the OF, for sure!

edit on 20-10-2011 by windword because: (no reason given)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:42 PM
link   
Im watching the sky news online now, and some guy who ever he is just said..

"There is no clear story on what happened, however regardless. The powers that be, will have an easier job now hes gone. If he wasnt dead they would have to get rid of him to get where they want to be." ..

O__O obvious i know, but i mean.. too obvious?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:47 PM
link   
What I find really interesting. Is how a group of Rebels are organized enough to create a transitional Government. Has anyone heard who their new leader is yet?

I think it's funny that "NATO" killed him. Shouldn't it have red. "U.S soldiers disguised as NATO killed Quadaffi"

Funny how so many Mid eastern Countries are falling and becoming a democractic. Funny how ours is failing but everyone in the world wants a democratic Government. Because ours works so well.

Everyone on this site knows the U.S. is waging a war on the Mid East. Demonizing anyone there that is a leader of a mid eastern country and killing them.

Change is comin and it's not good change. HIde your Kids, Hide your wife. Cause someone is rapin some people round here.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Raud

du maste ar svensk...

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:56 PM
link   
I think that after what has happened to Saddam Hussein, Hosni Mubarak and Muammar Gaddhafi, the rhetorical style of many of the "populist" leaders of resource rich countries in the third world is going to change.

Now, none of these guys are what one would consider smart, but even a dumb guy can read the writing on the wall. If I were Hugo Chavez or Bashar Assad, I would be on the phone to either Russia or the US, asking very politely what it would take to stay in power.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 04:59 PM
link   

Originally posted by Soshh

Originally posted by ImmortalThought

just a preception the media wants you to buy into

Funny how you deleted the majority of my thread to misconstrue the original message to make the point of being the video being a "fake."

Next you will probably attempt to delete everything in this thread but "funny how...the video being fake."

Added to the thread: "You know you are a troll when..."

new topics

top topics

<< 11  12  13    15  16  17 >>

join