It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

UPDATE: Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   

Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

rt.com

A senior NTC military official now claims Colonel Gaddafi has died of wounds sustained in his capture near Sirte. Earlier Gaddafi was captured and wounded in both legs.

edit on 20-10-2011 by carlitomoore because: Update

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:34 AM
link   
Get ready for the media circus to begin if this is true. I personally think this will turn out to be not true, and to be honest I hope it soes so.

We can all remember what happend with Saddam Hussein. I personally would have though the Gaddafi would be living somewhere else right now, why would he had stayed in Libya? What happend to all the gold apparantly smuggled out?

Post Updates Here.

rt.com
(visit the link for the full news article)

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore

We can all remember what happend with Saddam Hussein. I personally would have though the Gaddafi would be living somewhere else right now, why would he had stayed in Libya?
Post Updates Here.

That is true. If he has been captured, the people will kill him... If I recall correctly, the rebels had said they would, to.

But even if they did not... That will be his fate, should he be caught. My question is the same. Why would he stay in Libya? Maybe it was just made to difficult for him to escape?

I don't know.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
BBC News has confirmed It, It's true.
He will be hung most likely In Tripoli Infront of cheering crowds.

This will be all over the News for a few days.

+59 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:39 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

the real criminals are enjoying freedom right now.
arrest american war criminals before chasing people around the world that dont agree with american world domination.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:43 AM
link   
two things . . .

This proves to me those rebel fighter folks have really really really bad aim . . . apparently I was wrong on this one

and

Something is going on in the world today that those who pull the strings don't want us to notice because this will infect the news like a bad cold for the next three or four days.

edit on 20-10-2011 by GoalPoster because: admit that maybe the rebel folks CAN aim a firearm.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:54 AM
link   
reply to post by carlitomoore

Like what they did with Bin Laden's body by dumping him in the sea, they have to show Pics/video or it didn't happen.
edit on 20-10-2011 by CasiusIgnoranze because: .

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:57 AM
link   
so how long before we find out he was dumped at sea from an aircraft carrier? lol

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I think dark days will come,I think 42 years of Gadhafi regime will be hard to pass,will have another Irak,hundreds of people to die every day until they will understand that they've been cheated,the real problem is who's next.make a bet,I say Syria!!

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:01 AM
link   

Originally posted by carlitomoore

I personally would have though the Gaddafi would be living somewhere else right now, why would he had stayed in Libya?

I believe when this all started he said something like " I will die fighting in Libya, not hiding"

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:03 AM
link   
apparently hes dead.

died from injuries to his legs.

How convenient, when is he being buried at sea ?

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:05 AM
link   
According to Swedish news the old bastard is dead (died from vounds).
DN.se
edit on 20-10-2011 by Raud because: unintetnional "reply to"

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:10 AM
link   
Yep apparently he's dead from wounds.

I guess those who found him didn't want him to talk.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
He will not be allowed to stand trial he will either be lynched or will already be dead. The people feel too strongly about what he has done and although I do not think that the new government will be much better, he still deserves to see justice.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:11 AM
link   
I expect we should see the body being dragged through the street shortly.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:12 AM
link   
reply to post by ShortMemory

To do that the world would have to show some balls that they really dont have.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:15 AM
link   
Dead!

How Convenient! Kill him before he talks.

+1 more 
posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:17 AM
link   
Its claimed that NATO killed Gaddafi, with a airstrike, on his convoy leaving sirte, and NOT the idiot Islamist rebels, who couldn't shoot a wall from 2 feet.

And the idiots on skynews are saying its all over now in Libya, if anyone believes that, then your being foolish, this will carry on for a long time.

And if anything, the NTC are about to see how worthless they are, as the west turns there back on them now, and steals all there resources.

The madness of it all is, the Libyans have destroyed there whole country, and will never see there country stable in there lifetimes.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:20 AM
link   

Originally posted by Zakka
BBC News has confirmed It, It's true.

Actually BBC has said about a zillion times that they can't independently confirm it.

posted on Oct, 20 2011 @ 07:21 AM
link   

Gaddafi killed, died of wounds - NTC

A senior NTC military official now claims Colonel Gaddafi has died of wounds sustained in his capture near Sirte. Earlier Gaddafi was captured and wounded in both legs.
The NTC says it will provide confirmation of Gaddafi's capture within hours.
NTC leader Mustafa Abdel Jalil will address Libyan nation shortly
But according to Reuters, Gaddafi was wounded and captured near Sirte when trying to flee in a convoy which was attacked by NATO. NATO official says the Alliance is checking reports of Gaddafi's capture.
The Netherlands' prime minister however confirms Gaddafi’s detain.

A Libyan government fighter says Gaddafi was hiding in a hole in Sirte, shouting"don't shoot, don't shoot".
An NTC official says the head of Gaddafi's armed forces, Abu Bakr Younus Jabr, was killed during the capture of the Libyan ex-leader.
The news come shortly after tne NTC forces took control over Gaddafi's home town of Sirte.

SOURCE

DECEASED! I am appalled by this news.

Mods, please can you update the thread title to reflect the headline of this post to save starting another thread?

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join